Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Dakink
    Personalised plates - what an idea! Wonder if the RTA would go for it though - I doubt it..
    Dragons is correct Dakink! They do 'do it for the Broncos and Lions'.

And just about every other theme you could put your mind to.

That is - here in God's country of Queensland, anyway.

Maybe NSW fans may have a battle of wills with their RTA though. Are you more heavily regulated down there in this respect?

Personalised plates - what an idea! Wonder if the RTA would go for it though - I doubt it..
    www.PPQ.com.au is Queensland's website for personalised plates, currently they have cowboys, broncos and lions plates...so Titans plates should be around the corner

Yup NSW RTA regulates the crap out of motorists down here.

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

I'm sure we will see Titans personalised plates some day. I had better start saving.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Yup NSW RTA regulates the crap out of motorists down here.
    Your solution is obvious Dakink - migrate to God's country and have all the associated benefits like the rest of us lucky QLDers.

Cheers! :guit:

Quote Originally Posted by salaw2504
    Your solution is obvious Dakink - migrate to God's country and have all the associated benefits like the rest of us lucky QLDers.

Cheers! :guit:
    The only benefit of living up there is the cheaper taxes - but then you have your health system to live with (Dr.Death anyone) and no daylight savings. Ill stay here justsouth of the border thanks - I love my daylight savings too much to move!

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

The only benefit of living up there is the cheaper taxes - but then you have your health system to live with (Dr.Death anyone) and no daylight savings. Ill stay here justsouth of the border thanks - I love my daylight savings too much to move!
    Ok then - but don't whinge to me when you realise that all of your curtains have faded with all that extra sunlight. :erm:

And don't whinge to me about your cows not knowing when it's time to come home for milking.

Oh and about Dr Death - he actually did his infamous work right here in my own home town of Bundy. The general consensus of opinion as a result of his era is that we probably now have the safest hospital of them all due to all the extra media attention and government scrutiny.