Junior Titan

Default Facilities at GC Stadium

Just want to know what other peoples opinions are on what facilities are based at GCS already.
    The reason I ask is at the last game with Dogs V kiwi's I realized that they have not upgraded anything since the Brizzo Bears were playing way back then.
    These include the toilets, the shoddy parking space and general amenaties.
    I acctually got a lift to the game last time to be a responsible person who is having a few drinks. :beer: The Kiwi's were gettin reasonably flogged so me and my mate decided to get out 10 mins early to get a Taxi.....We were 2nd in line....

50 mins later the 2nd taxi arrived. I wasn't too worried having alrady had a few but the young family next to me and the 50 or so people behind them must have been really pissed. :curse:
    I will not catch another taxi from GCS until I know this is fixed.

Wot's your opinion??

Well we only have to put up with Crapara for a season or two - then the new ground will be ready!

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

No doubt it is poor stadium, but at least we only have to put up with it for one season and we are off to football heaven at Robina. And we may have a game or two at Lang Park.

We will just need to buckle down and grit our teeth because there will be issues. Maybe if we were staying there is would be a problem with people not returning but I think there will be releif for a lot of people knowing it is only for one season.

At the Dogs v NZ game I just waited 30-45 mins until a lot of the people and cars had gone, I'm a patient man.

I'm also sure the Titans will do everything in their power to make our game day experience as pleasurable as possible.

We'll still pack the joint for every game though. :emp:
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titans Star Player Steve Dangerous's Avatar

it's a deadset terrible stadium as it is. it'll be great to have a brand spiffy new one in robina come season 2, but hopefully they jazz up carrara a bit in the mean time. please please.

last time i went there (dogs v cowboys) i walked home

Titan First Grade Regular Eel 33's Avatar

Sounds like nothing has changed at crappy Cararra. You could get out quicker from Seagulls Stadium. Getting to and from the game will be the biggest headache. Buses to and from the stadium to Robina station are a must. Perhaps a park and ride station out on the Pacific Motorway in both directions somewhere. Surfside will have to ramp up services when the games are on too.

i am pretty sure they will upgrade a little just enough to get by for one year then its of to the new stadium