Its coming out around November, same time as PS3. Here is some info I got from another forum.

Backwards compatability:
You can download your favourite NES, SNES and N64 games, and it was recently announced that 1000 sega genesis and Turbographix games will also be avalable. On top of this, Gamecube games can be played via insertiong the disc into the drive.

Revolutionary Controller

Since a revolution without flailing your arms around like a ****** isnt worth having after all, and the geniuses at the big N thought of that aswell.

The Controller (hereon refered to as the "RevMote" hehe) has instruments that can detect movement not only on the X and Y axis, but the Z axis, and angles. What does that mean? well, it means it can be used as a mouse does in an RTS, and it makes aiming in FPS a breez. It can also act as a makeshift light gun (That reminds me of when i was a kid i would aim our TV remote like it was a gun).

On top of that, it can be used as any number of objects. Examples? Cricket bats. tennis raquets swords....

the list goes on. I cant wait for some FPS on that baby....

Nintendo WiFi Connection

Its like XBOX live, but free. Stat tracking, patches, downloadable games, matchmaking, friends and rivals list.... Its a souped up version of the DS version.

Also, each revolution can plug into your PC to store content. It can also plug into monitors as well as TV's.

Last but not least:

Its sleek, its smooth and lets face it... its just awesome

PICTURES: