Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Well my play time on Zelda hit 5 hours today, and I'm nearly finished the first dungeon, the Forest Temple. I just got my Gale Boomerang from that gorilla. I hope thats not too bad of time for where I am

6 hours of Zelda and the first boss, Diababa, is down! It feels soo satisfying to kill a boss! Woot!

Don't worry or rush man, only fools rush through games or worry about how long they are taking.

Take your time and soak up the game, new Nintendos and new Zelda games come along once in a blue moon.

I'm currently at Snow Peak, which is the 5th temple. Haven't had a chance to sink my teeth into it lately which is killing me!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Is there a way I can do a boss again after he is dead? I wanna kill Diababa again to show my brother how it's done, and because it was fun

I don't think you can fight the boss again, but truthfully I've never went back into a temple I've completed.

How many hours have you put into the game DIEHARD?

I just got the Master Sword and now I'm going around exploring looking for heart pieces and Poes. I've put in 24 hours so far. I know it's pretty slow, but I see no need to rush through the game.

Quote Originally Posted by aspher
    I don't think you can fight the boss again, but truthfully I've never went back into a temple I've completed.

How many hours have you put into the game DIEHARD?

I just got the Master Sword and now I'm going around exploring looking for heart pieces and Poes. I've put in 24 hours so far. I know it's pretty slow, but I see no need to rush through the game.
    I dunno, something like 40-50 hours.

Yea I'm hunting for hearts and poes as well. The poes are far scarier than in past games, when they looked exactly like boos from Super Mario.

With the new Mario game coming out, Galaxy, I hope they return to what the series was about, not just Mario but the Mario Bros, the game is supposed to be co-op so fingers crossed we can play as Luigi!

I'd also love to see old school stuff brought back, such as minus world, Koopalings and maybe the racoon suit.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

I am thinking of getting a new game. I have already got Wii Play and Zelda.

Has anyone got any recommendations on what I could get? My sister wants NFS Carbon, my brother wants COD3. I saw the reviews on Gamespot for these games and nothing caught my attention. Please let me know what you think I should get

I have COD3, it's pretty good.

I haven't played NFSC yet but I would pick it over COD3.

Quote Originally Posted by MonaroMan
    I am thinking of getting a new game. I have already got Wii Play and Zelda.

Has anyone got any recommendations on what I could get? My sister wants NFS Carbon, my brother wants COD3. I saw the reviews on Gamespot for these games and nothing caught my attention. Please let me know what you think I should get
    COD3 is great.

Titans First Grader hugebrianfan's Avatar

what is a nintendo wii or whatever it is?

Quote Originally Posted by hugebrianfan
    what is a nintendo wii or whatever it is?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii

Titans First Grader

Got a Wii today. The controller is awesome and its great to play with others. My favourite games are Golf and Bowling. Boxing was good but really phsyical to do. I wasnt very good at baseball and wasnt really feeling the tennis.

Anyone know if Red Steel is worth a buy? The reviews say it's rubbish, but the people I have asked said it's fairly good, and the videos I have seen of it look awesome.

If clunky controls aren't off-putting to you, give it a shot. The control problem is what most seem to have a problem with, but some just get over it and enjoy the experience.

Reading this topic is pushing me towards a nintendo wii :