Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Here are some of my celebrity Mii's.

Michael Jackson:

John Howard:

Titans First Grader

hahaha those are great Monaro, have a go at making Warney.

Quote Originally Posted by MonaroMan
    Here are some of my celebrity Mii's.

Michael Jackson:

John Howard:

Wow that MJ one is spot on.

I also had a Lil Johnny Mii. But I deleted him...because it's John Howard!

I don't want him living in my Nintendo!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Here's some more Mii's that I have made:

Michael Jackson (update):

Borat:

Mr Bean:

Here's a few Mii's I took photos of a while back. My little niece created all of them expect Mr Miyagi which I did.

Deb (From Napoleon Dynamite)

Smithers (From The Simpsons)

Mario (From Mario games)

Mr Miyagi (From Karate Kid movies)

Love Deb from Napoleon. I love that movie. That is an awesome likeness.

I actually have Yick and Arthur from Degrassi and Mr Belding from Saved by the Bell.

Nintendo responds to controller Emmy win

Nintendo, along with Sony, has been recognised for one of its controller inventions.

January 13, 2007 - The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences recently presented Nintendo with an Emmy Award for the creation of its controller icon, the D-pad, just one of Nintendo's many innovative inventions.

The Big N received the award specifically for what the D-pad has brought to gaming, with the simple device having totally changed how people play games and further, how they interact with their televisions.

Sony also received an Emmy for its Dual Shock controller, but wrongly issued its own statement last week claiming the award was for its PlayStation 3 SIXAXIS controller.

?Nintendo has long been a pioneer in the way that people interact with their games,? said Nintendo of America President Reggie Fils-Aime. ?Our commitment to pushing the envelope continues today with our motion-sensitive Wii Remote controllers, which again rewrite the rules. We are grateful for this award and thank the academy for the honor.?

The D-pad - which essentially replaced the proven joystick - was early evidence that Nintendo was willing to take risks and attempt to redefine how people play games.

Source: Aussie-Nintendo.com

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Titans First Grader

bbc.co.uk

A Californian woman who took part in a water-drinking contest to win a video game system has died of water intoxication, tests have shown.
    Jennifer Strange had taken part in the "Hold Your Wee for a Wii" game run by KDND 107.9 radio in Sacramento, which promised the winner a Nintendo Wii.

A work colleague said Ms Strange had reported her head was hurting hours after the contest and was going home.

Ms Strange, 28, was found dead on Friday at her house in Rancho Cordova.

Local assistant coroner Ed Smith said initial tests showed death was "consistent with water intoxication".

Contestants were first given eight ounce (225 millilitre) bottles to drink every 15 minutes.

Contestant James Ybarra told Associated Press news agency: "They told us if you don't feel like you can do this, don't put your health at risk."

Mr Ybarra said he quit after five bottles but remaining contestants started on larger bottles.

"She was telling me about her family and her three kids and how she was doing it for her kids," Mr Ybarra said.

One of Ms Strange's work colleagues, Laura Rios, said: "She said to one of our supervisors that she was on her way home and her head was hurting her real bad.

"She was crying and that was the last that anyone had heard from her."

The station said its staff were stunned at the death.

OMG that is incredibly devastating. Is this for real?

Titans First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD
    OMG that is incredibly devastating. Is this for real?
    Yep its on the bbc site so you can be pretty sure its 100% true. Hold your wee for a Wii, what a great competition title that is.

But what a ridiculous contest it is as clearly shown with her death.

Blizzard talks World of Warcraft on Wii

January 15, 2007 - Nintendo's Wii Remote has been a target for hackers in recent weeks, with quite a lot of video footage surfacing showing off the popular PC game World of Warcraft taking some advantage of the device's functionality.

Blizzard game designer Jonathan LeCraft recently spoke to Pro-G about the possibility of the game one day being married to Wii, officially.

"You really do need a keyboard to play WoW," said LeCraft "I've seen some mods where people have hooked up WoW to their Wii. When I saw that I was like, well, that's got to be pretty easy to PVP against, honestly. It's not something we're looking at right now."

LeCraft insisted that Blizzard has no plans to port the game to platforms such as the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and on the topic of continuing the studio's other franchises, such as Starcraft and Diablo, LeCraft said, "I think we have the capacity for another one," but was just as quiet on whether any development is underway.

I would certainly buy a Wii version of World of Warcraft, especially if it has Burning Crusade embedded into it. However, if they charge $20 per month to play on the Wii version like on the PC version, then there is no chance that I will get it.

Titans First Grader

bbc.co.uk

A California radio station has dismissed 10 of its employees after a woman who had taken part in a water-drinking contest it held died.
    The KDND 107.9 station in Sacramento sacked the hosts of its morning show and other members of staff.

The show had challenged listeners to drink as much water as they could to win a Nintendo Wii video game system.

One participant - Jennifer Strange - later died as a result of drinking too much water, initial tests showed.

Ms Strange, 28, said she wanted to win the game - "Hold Your Wee for a Wii" game - for her children.

A work colleague said Ms Strange had complained her head was hurting hours after the contest and was going home.

She was found dead on Friday at her house in Rancho Cordova.

The Sacramento County coroner later said preliminary autopsy findings suggested she had died of water intoxication.

The county's sheriff said that there did not appear to be grounds for a criminal investigation.

"It's not as if [Ms Strange] was somehow in their custody and they had a role to care for her," John McGinness is quoted as saying by the Sacramento Bee newspaper.

"Rather, it was an invitation to a contest that was clearly ill-advised. She was exercising her free will."

New confirmation of Red Steel 2

Red Steel 2's definitely on the way if you believe this new confirmation on another Ubisoft-owned website.

January 16, 2007 - Late last year, Ubisoft's Paris studio, the team behind Red Steel, advertised the position of a Senior Game Designer for "the continuation of the Red Steel project" on their website.

If that wasn't a good enough confirmation that a sequel is in the works, then today's revelation on the Official Red Steel Enthusiast Community website should be convincing.

The Ubisoft-owned site's administrator, the 'Sensei', writes in the final post before the site's closure, "...if any student think he anywhere near ready for Red Steel 2...Get Ready to Do My Laundry!"

It's only a matter of time before Ubisoft officially announces the project, so be sure to stick by for more. In the meantime, you can check out our review of the original game, here.

Source: Aussie Nintendo

What's everyones Wii numbers? Mine is 6867 5053 8242 0044 feel free to add me.

I just finished Zelda. :emp:

Going back to finish collecting the giant wallet, all bugs, all hearts and all poe souls.

Also to finish the cave of ordeals.