View Poll Results: what music do you enjoy the most?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • rnb

6 21.43%
  • country

1 3.57%
  • heavy stuff

9 32.14%
  • classical

0 0%
  • accoustic stuff

3 10.71%
  • other

9 32.14%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default what music are we all into?

im more of a metal fan myself, but appreciate anything that is not made by computers ;]

I listen to just about anything. From Augie MArch through to Metallica. Infected Mushroom to Mozart. Love it all.

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

I spose I am into the heavy stuff, but not too heavy, some of those bands scare me. Also don't mind the punk-pop (Green Day, etc)

Titan CEO

Im into heavy stuff:

Metallica
    fear factory
    some korn stuff
    slipknot
    Ill nino(older stuff)
    sabbath
    i like some local aussie metal bands...

I like just about any metal, except death metal...not really a big fan of it. Most diehard metal heads dont like slipknot and korn...but meh we all have different tastes. I like anything with a good hard and heavy beat. Other then that i dont mind older stuff like kiss, ACDC anything aslong as it isnt pop or girly or "gangsta rap"

Titans Star Player Steve Dangerous's Avatar

hmmmm those options could be better.

i listen to things from a number of genres. providing the music is good then i don't mind what label you stick on it! Rock, Indie, Hip Hop, Electronic, bit of Country/Folk and Punk. Old stuff and new stuff.

i'm into rnb at the moment however my 2 favourite bands are U2 and INXS (Michael Hutchence era)

Titan First Grade Regular Eel 33's Avatar

Foo Fighters, U2, Green Day, Nickelback, Live, the New INXS, so much other stuff that i can't think of atm.

I listen to almost anything, but a few of my favourites are Alchemist, Los Capitanes (local ska band, just launched their first album), Deerhoof, Nuclear Rabbit, Velvet Underground, Flaming Lips and Pantera. Only stuff I won't listen to is pop, techno, rap and emo...

Titans Star Player Steve Dangerous's Avatar

woo flaming lips

Poison the well, american head charge, scarlet, converged, ill nino, dillinger escape plan, nirvana, tool, and many many more

I listen to rap, but you didn't list that. But I guess Ill vote for rnb.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titans Rep Player [BroncosGirl]'s Avatar

I don?t have a set genre I listen to , I listen to all kinds, I love:

U2, Crossfade, Trapt, Disturbed, Oasis, Robbie Williams, SOAD, Joydrop, Chantel.K, Finley Quaye, 3 Doors down, Shannon Noll, Shawn Mullins, David Grey, Brand New, Daddy Yankee.

I listen to some Rap too, Twista, and Nitorious B.I.G, im in love with one of their songs right now lol
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

everybody dances to their own boom boom

Titan Club Captain

I like anything that doesnt hurt my ears really . Heres some groups..and/or people i like.

Nickelback
    Kayne West
    James Blunt
    P.Diddy
    Chris Brown
    R Kelly
    Tupac
    KC & Jojo(hey..abit old but ohwell)
    Kelly Clarkson
    Greenday
    Dave Dobbyn...(much loving the kiwi stuff)
    King Kapisi
    Nesian Mystik
    Sugarbabes

yah thats just a lil bit
    I love music..its my 2nd passion..besides sports :rotflmao:

I can't really vote for anything on that list, as my music taste has a wide range. I like most rock, indie, folk/blues, alternative, metal, some punk, aussie hip hop, break beats and some other dance music. Rap and country is probaly the only music I don't really listen to. I love going to live gigs and music festivals...whether they are aussie/local bands or international.

Some of my favourite aussie bands are Xavier Rudd, Regurgitator, Resin Dogs, Butterfingers, Wolfmother, Machine Gun Fellatio, TISM, 1200 Techniques, Grinspoon, Spiderbait, Gerling, Jebediah, Powderfinger, Custard, Silverchair, John Butler Trio, The Beautifuls Girls, The Cops, The Fumes, The Cat Empire, Hilltop Hoods, The Herd, The Presets, 2Dogs, Sonic Animation, Friendly, Thirsty Merc.

Tenacious D, Mike Patton, Fantomas, Tomahawk, Mr Bungle, Faith No More, Melvins, Rage Against the Machine, Audioslave, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Stone Temple Pilots, Primus, Garbage, Smashing Pumpkins, Nine Inch Nails, Motley Crue, Pantera, Metallica, Kyuss, Danzig, White Zombie, AC/DC, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Beastie Boys, Bloodhound Gang, Fun Lovin' Criminals, Tool, A Perfect Circle, The Tea Party, Sum 41, Green Day, Tegan & Sara, The Killers, Franz Ferdinand, Arctic Monkeys, Electric Six, Kings of Leon, The Black Keys, The Strokes, Gorillaz, The White Stripes, The Music, The Darkness, QOTSA, No Doubt, Jeff Buckley, Jack Johnson, Ben Harper, Run DMC, Jamiroquai, Datarock, The Prodigy, Fat Boy Slim, Chemical Brothers, Basement Jaxx, Moby...

This week I'm going to the Darkness tonight, Blues Festival on Thursday and Regurgiatator + The Hard Ons in Brisvegas on Saturday. :guit:

WHOA look at all the bands by GT Titan..

Ok well for me... I am like Dakink, I will listen to just about anything, well except for hard country, like Bluegrass and Heavy Heavy Metal. I have eclectic music taste..

Some of the Bands I like show my diversity in music. These include...

The Whitlams
    The Screaming Jets
    Cold Chisel
    The Living End
    Midnight Oil
    Powderfinger
    Rogue Traders
    Groove Armada
    Repeat Offender
    The Veronicas
    Kisschasey
    Taxiride
    Switchfoot
    Good Charlotte

well that is just a few of a lot..

Oh and I am going to see The Veronicas next week, and The Whitlams on Apr 27...