Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by GT_Titan
    I just heard on the radio (Sea fm), that Wayne Bennet was quoted at a Gold Coast seminar, as saying the Titans should not have been accepted into the NRL. He believes it should have been Perth or Adelaide.

To me it sounds like old Benny is scared of us already. He?s put on the gloves and we?re going to come out fighting!! BRING IT ON!
    hes a wise guy and maybe they should off moved ova their but we would of been taken ova by afl
    GOLD COAST TITANS 08 "THATS MY TEAM"

Quote Originally Posted by PROMETHEUS
    Lucky for you that Penriff dont get put under that criteria otherwise you would be watching premier league at St.Marys :noidea:

With our Leagues club ??? no chance !
    :hi: :fence:

Titan First Grade Squad PROMETHEUS's Avatar

You could have the biggest leagues club in the world,but if the CRITERIA is to make top 6 and you fail then its the drop to the lower divisions (according to you.) :ok:

Junior Titan

The Broncos are the reason we were kicked out of the competition before... the reason teams like Crushers Bears and Reds were kicked out as well. All these teams deserved to still be in the comp. They do nothing for good of the game everything is about what is good for the Broncos. Bennett is a hypocrite of the highest order and I have nothing but hate for his club. I hope we smash the Broncos every single time we play them and will feel shattered if we don't. No friendly rivalry from me just pure hate for the scum of the league. Long live the GOLD COAST TITANS!

Quote Originally Posted by PROMETHEUS
    You could have the biggest leagues club in the world,but if the CRITERIA is to make top 6 and you fail then its the drop to the lower divisions (according to you.) :ok:
    Ahh, you got the wrong idea, if Penrith finish outside the top 6 in the next 2 years thats ok because we have been in the comp for 40yrs now, but a new team, ie, Titans need to make an impact or big brother up the freeway will squash them like they have done before. :noidea: :noidea:

Titans First Grader hugebrianfan's Avatar

oh come on how stupid is that??!! Gold coast titans are a new team starting and they need a coach that will lift them of their feet and help them in 2007!!

Quote Originally Posted by Satint
    The Broncos are the reason we were kicked out of the competition before... the reason teams like Crushers Bears and Reds were kicked out as well. All these teams deserved to still be in the comp. They do nothing for good of the game everything is about what is good for the Broncos. Bennett is a hypocrite of the highest order and I have nothing but hate for his club. I hope we smash the Broncos every single time we play them and will feel shattered if we don't. No friendly rivalry from me just pure hate for the scum of the league. Long live the GOLD COAST TITANS!
    I have to question the motivation for such hate when the players themselves respect players from other clubs and have no ill feelings towards those players, yet a fan who just watches the game can get so aggressive.
    It's a game afterall

Well Benny does have a sense of humor after all.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjim
    I have to question the motivation for such hate when the players themselves respect players from other clubs and have no ill feelings towards those players, yet a fan who just watches the game can get so aggressive.
    It's a game afterall

Pretty simply really, the difference is, that the players get to play for another club if they are good enough, the supporters have there right to watch RL in there city, follow a team and live in a city with the local clubs having juniors developing for there own side taking away from them becuase of a company.

People dont hate the players in the Broncos, people hate the company the Broncos. The "who gives a sh#t about them" attitude from there directors and some of there supporters is disgraceful.

Bring on 2007 i say, that first game against them at Carrara will be earth shattering.

Titans Rep Player [BroncosGirl]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Satint
    What a load of rubbish.
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

everybody dances to their own boom boom

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by [BroncosGirl]
    What a load of rubbish.
    How would you know you have had a team to support for the last 8 years. The Broncos are the worst thing to ever happen to league in Australia and I will hate them as an organisation till the day.. they die. Hopefully oneday the ARL gain control over the game again and give them the raw end of the deal like they did us. Gold Coast for an exclusive south east queensland spot would be my vote. I'm counting the days till next season and as I have been supporting anyone who plays against the Broncos for the last 8 years. Except this season I'll have 2 teams the Titans.. and who ever is playing the Broncos.