Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

perhaps a 'limited edition' tee shirt

chance at first dibs on tickets

discounts of some sort at the game or merchandise shop

magazine/newsletter - similar to the broncos one.

'members' bbq or 'get together' to meet the players and officials

for the kiddies....

tee shirts and merchandise like socks or a hat or something

For starters. Is the Online Supporter Pak, like this season's version of a season ticket in 2006 or is it more like one of those supporter paks geared towards fans that can't make the matches?

So next year the deal will continue in tandem with the season ticket deals and other deals, for fans from NSW, VIC, NZ, other parts of QLD and all over the world? So we can cater for all fans.

If so I think it's contents should reflect that of the season ticket holders, of course, in 2007 this may mean less focus on actual tickets.

As a lot of people have already said, for $99.00 you need a decent material component of the deal.

I recommend a special cap. which should be the #1 item included. Maybe a Titans mug to take to work or have around the house. Stickers, good quality ones though, that won't fade in the sun. Maybe a scarf or as Queenslander said a beach towel. A keyring with TITANS 2006 on it. Maybe a Titans flag, the more at the stadium the more impressive it will be.

Then bring in the deals and exclusive content.

Some great things like, deals for meals and drinks at the Titans bar. Good idea Queenslander. Priority access to tickets. A discount card or deal for some additional Titans merchandise.

I don't think we should make Titans TV exclusive. It may be the best gold nugget to offer, but I think we also have to consider it's value in being widely available when it comes to attracting and captivating new fans.

Online radio or podcasts might be cool.

Functions with players, coaches and officials.

As Smithy has said, target the younger kids. Great idea mate! That is the way to go.

I'd like to see a junior pak targeted at kids.

Like Smithy said. Include rulers, pencil cases, pens, maybe even a folder or work books that bear ou emblem. Invade the class rooms. If you supplied a writing book with the Titans logo on the cover and on the back cover have pictures of all the Titans players and maybe a mini profile, I think it would be very popular and effective.

Give the kids stickers, they can put them where ever they want. On their cupboards, parent's car, school folders and school bags.

Include a mod or full size football. Get those rugby balls out there, so kids are playing rugby league in their backyards, school grounds and parks.

Also give them leaflets or booklets talking about junior rugby league, the history, how to play, tips and list local clubs.

Maybe we could even have a showbag at the Ekka, like the Broncos do.

How about a Titans birthday card for their birthday? Signed by the team.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

something similar to the stampede or club buck thing the broncos do.

stampede is designed for the members who live inter/intrastate or overseas or can't get to a regular homegame.

i think its like $50 with one homegame ticket and $30 without.

Stampede Benefits

* A ticket to a Broncos home game of your choice (pending availability & excluding finals) in the White seating area
    * Team poster
    * Member cap
    * Fridge magnet
    * Member's sticker
    * 12-month subscription to the official club magazine ? Bronco!
    * 10% discount at the Broncos Merchandise Store located at the Broncos Leagues Club
    * Membership to Broncos Leagues Club (valid July 06 - June 07)
    * 12-month subscription to the exclusive members e-newsletter "Member Mail"

Club Buck Benefits

*Member Cap
    *Team Poster
    *Club Buck Pen
    *Club Buck Sticker
    *Fridge Magnet
    *12 month subscription to the magazine, Bronco! (optional extra)
    *10% discount in the Broncos Merchandise Store located at the Broncos leagues club
    *An invitation to the annual Club Buck rugby league coaching clinic
    *12-month subscription to the exclusive members e-newsletter "Member Mail"
    *Members ID card upon joining
    Last edited by HodgoBerro; 24-03-06 at 04:01 PM.

Everything I could think of has been covered up to this point. Great ideas by one and all (except for wanting to get drunk and abuse other supporters.. I've seen enough of that already over the years). The only real suggestion I have here is to make sure there is something that you can only get with this supporters pack, that way it makes it more desireable to the collector, which everyone who is here now at the beginning of the club would probably consider themselves. We want something that says we are the true fans! So something like a special hat, or t-shirt, that is only available in the Online Supporter Packs. That way, even interstate people who can't make the games have something special too. Also, if you are going to have a discount ticket option, or first chance ticket option, you might want to consider substituting something else for that for interstate people. After all, it wouldn't be much use to them, so there should be something else offered depending on your location.

Two words: AWESOME FEEDBACK!!

This will help with the finalising of the supporters pack I assure you. Some great ideas from all

Thanks to the members who don't post as often here for taking the time to log on and contribute. Hope to see you more often as well

Junior Titan gordon{fish}fisher's Avatar

1st chance to tickets to home games,make security a top priority,clubhouse, :beer:
    :fishytitan

QLD Cup Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Dakink
    Lots of good ideas here;

1 - Unique numbered keyring.
    2 - Supporter Shirt (Perhaps with numbered stenciled on collar or similiar)
    3 - Team Scarf (They look great on game day if everyone has one)
    4 - First bite of the cherry for tickets a specailly allocated fan club bay same as they have at suncorp with the broncos group who have the whole bay right behind the goals (was there last time I went)
    5 - Discount at Online Store
    6 - discount at Titanium Bar\Social Club
    7 - Access to Members area with alot of the features of above, media, wallpapers, interviews etc.
    8 - A 'Supporters Fan' Day with the team, like a meet and greet. Costs are minimal and can be held deperate to a general fan day to make the members 'special'
    9 - Sub Forum for online supporters only.
    10 - Maybe an arrangement can be made with a local travel agent to help arrange details for travel to away games, slight disc from the agent?

Most of these ideas are cost effective, just depends if it is doable for $90.
    Agree the above would be ideal & affordable.

Titan First Grade Regular Titans#1's Avatar

Just one more.. automatic membership to the leagues club/titanium bar. These are usually only $10-$20 for the year anyway aren't they?

Fridge Magnets... Mini Mascot Dolls... Stubbie Coolers...

Junior Titan

Default RE:what could we expect

well its been awhile since i supported a club, i was always north sydney bears . But that all changed when i heard about the titans. i am expecting everything possible, but i do agree that we should look at the juniors of today, for our champions of tomorrow. Our titanic champions, so yeah for $99 a bag full of goodies for the kids you know like flags, caps, pencils, pens etc that sort of stuff the kids love and for the older kids at heart because yeah i am 32 and i will buy three, i hope thats alittle help for you GO THE TITANS 07 thankyou :win:

Junior Titan

Thumbs up

I think we could have
    Caps
    Hats
    Boxer shorts
    Womens Costume tops similar to the one they made from the Wallabies jerseys :hi:
    Ankle socks
    Key rings
    set of 4 beer coasters :beer:

Quote Originally Posted by MOPL
    set of 4 beer coasters :beer:
    A worthy inclusion I say

Regards,
    Johnno