Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

I thought we looked like a team that wanted to win last night. Greenwood, cokey the clown and boyle were awesome. I have also been impressed by peteru, strong carries and seems to be moving quicker in defense as well. Fly boy is starting to gel with the team. Hopefully we can build some momentum after the bye.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Star Player
    vCash

I think Greenwood and Sarginson just need to toughen up in the wrestle. They get out muscled on the ground which stops quicker play of the ball. Maybe they can claim some wrestling and Jiu Jitsu classes as a tax deduction.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    I thought we looked like a team that wanted to win last night. Greenwood, cokey the clown and boyle were awesome. I have also been impressed by peteru, strong carries and seems to be moving quicker in defense as well. Fly boy is starting to gel with the team. Hopefully we can build some momentum after the bye.
    Yeah dd76 I've got a big wrap on Peteru. Going to one of those Front row late bloomers. He's a keeper for sure!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I think Greenwood and Sarginson just need to toughen up in the wrestle. They get out muscled on the ground which stops quicker play of the ball. Maybe they can claim some wrestling and Jiu Jitsu classes as a tax deduction.
    Agree with that... Though I must say I do prefer watching super league live at the moment. I watched Hull and Castleford this morning absolute cracker

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I think Peteru need more time on the field

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I think the knock on peteru is that he has a case of the 'Dane Carlaws' about him. but if we can get him to harness his size he is a good player for us. Boyle and King are coming along nicely, Proctor played strong, Greenwood has locked down his edge and Paasi shows us what we have missed with him out - that leg speed and cannoning into the ruck whereas most of our pack rolls in with big strides a bit slower.

Copley still likes to go over the sideline, but he is doing well enough for me not to consider him a problem and holy moly has Cartwright ruined Zillmans career by playing him out of position for 8 years? He is building form on the wing, is strong in air, takes hit ups and the errors are down. At the very least it is a solid option until we find a vunivalu or a koribete.

Koni and Don and Hayne sweeping are a huge threat now.

Hayne has stepped up last few weeks, maybe the origin backlash will work to out benefit. And not just the money plays, he is invested and in the right positions more for defence and other plays too. bout time, keep it up.

if i'm honest i don't notice our forwards a lot last 2 weeks cos they all working together pretty well.

when LG comes back just give him the kicking tee form the start. don't let Ash miss the first two every week before giving it up.

We have 8 games left and need to win 5 at least, and we do have 5 winnable games in there, but need to improve cos the dragons played worse than knights or tigers when we played them. they were horrid.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!