Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    First Grader

So Des just lets blokes get away with that **** without any consequence?

How is there next to no team changes made except for the forced injury to our captain.

So, Boyd remains in the 7. Along with a few others that should have been dropped. As much as I’ve supported him in the past, I hope we get smashed.

Im going to be honest and critical here, Boyd is still our best 7 in our top 30, anyone who says otherwise tell me why someone is a better 7 than him? Boyd let the Titans down last week, but the whole team let Boyd down.

First Grader

Even if that is true mate; that performance does not warrant getting selected again and even if you want to say his teammates let him down, the blokes confidence is obviously shattered and he is not up for first grade right now (ever in my opinion.) Surely Foran 7 and Brimmo 6 or even Weaver is a better option than him, even if they haven’t trained with it in preseason

How the hell can he pick Tahah again when we have Weaver.
    Jesus Wept.

Gotta keep those gun preseason combinations in place. Lol

I always believe poor performance deserves consequences.

But as the two feeder sides got pumped, is this a case of no one knocking down the door to replace the poor performers? I didn’t see any of the QCup games so I can’t be sure.

I got a feeling we might see a few of the jerseys numbered 18-22 take the field.

Quote Originally Posted by The Birdman View Post
    Gotta keep those gun preseason combinations in place. Lol
    Lol they looked so good in the instagram reels surely it’ll click in an NRL game soon !!

So incredibly underwhelmed seeing some of those names there after how they’re playing.

JC looked a bit hesitant in Cup. I wouldn’t expect him to come out the gates firing. Bit like Papi - takes time to get confidence back.

First Grader

Hey Keenan, you’ve been an absolute bum and showed 0 effort since you got here, but go on son get promoted to the starting side!

Rep Player

Can only assume Des is giving it time for players to get used to the new systems.

First Grader

Pahulu and Stimson 100% should be in the 17 this year and Francis off last year imo but you are right GC Giant, HSS had some crucial errors and made Seve look like prime Meninga along with Maumalo while Schoupp is still Schoupp on defence, Jojo didn't play I don't think, Alick hasn't been great to start the year and Iszac played 37 mins so who knows what's going on.

Des purposely hides and avoids the media, He needs to start answering some questions about why guys aren't being dropped or if it is about giving the systems time because the systems look horrible with and without the ball.
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 26-03-24 at 06:33 PM.

Gotta love our banter club !!!

Even as one of Boyd's biggest supporters, last week made my opinion skew.. I just don't how we turn it around. And yeah, it is only round 4, but fark me dead, this is supposed to be the time period to turn it all around. To finally be a decent club. As most have mentioned, this is our last chance these next few seasons. We all know it too.

But in saying that, if you can, get down to the game this weekend. I'd rather show the rest of the comp that even when we are absolute dog ****, we will still be in the stands supporting the team.

Rinse and repeat

50 nil

Captain your dolphins players this weekend in SC

With all these injuries in the comp recently hope we don’t rush Fifita back too soon

It could be the long weekend coming up, and I think my initial dismall pessimism has passed. I can feel my mood changing. I'm almost certain... I'm feeling a tingle in my nether regions...

I can smell an ambush! Des will have the boys believing it's them against the world! This is the turning point. Titans by 16. Randall MOM!!