Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Default Round 4: TITANS vs DOLPHINS (2024)

TITANS vs DOLPHINS
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

First Grader

Shoot us into the sun

Hoping we see this next week…
    1. Campbell
    2. AFK
    3. Fifita
    4. Brimson
    5. Sami
    6. Foran
    7. Weaver
    8. Mo
    9. Verrills
    10. Jolliffe
    11. Stimson
    12. Fifita
    13. Randall
    14. Pahulu
    15. Liu
    16. Fermor
    17. Boyd (hooker cover)

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Blade07 View Post
    Hoping we see this next week…
    1. Campbell
    2. AFK
    3. Fifita
    4. Brimson
    5. Sami
    6. Foran
    7. Weaver
    8. Mo
    9. Verrills
    10. Jolliffe
    11. Stimson
    12. Fifita
    13. Randall
    14. Pahulu
    15. Liu
    16. Fermor
    17. Boyd (hooker cover)
    I'd put Francis in over Lofi, He looks slow suddenly and we at least get tackle break with Francis. I've liked what I've seen from Haas this year so would keep him but stopped watching 20 mins ago. The league suddenly seems way better adjusted to edge defences so everyone looks useless out there.

I'm not a fan of AJ out there if there's no actual plan for him other then defend.

I cringed in the off season when it was announced that LKP had put weight on. A blind man on a galloping horse could see that would work against him. That's Titans intelligence 101 though isn't it. "If it ain't broke, break it!"

Campbell plays this arvo. All the best. That is one kid who always tries and always bleeds our colours. AJ too.

Not sure it's possible to watch the Tweed game?

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cowabunga View Post
    I'm not a fan of AJ out there if there's no actual plan for him other then defend.
    Absolutely.

Verrils wasn't great today. Would love be to see Oscar get a crack some time soon.

Righto, no more f**king around, this needs to be addressed now, and with an eye to the future.

Kini is far from the problem, but we need to fix this now and think about what the future looks like as well.

I love Fermor and Lofi is our most likely attacking threat, but both need time to work on their game. What i want next week, and for most of rest of year-

Brimson
    Francis
    Smith-shields
    Fifita
    Sami
    Foran
    Campbell
    Tino (god help us, i hope he is ok)
    Randall
    Moe
    Fifita
    Haas
    Liu

Verrils
    Joliffe
    Paliasia
    Pahulu

Inevitably when Foran is injured, Kini to fullback and AJ to 6 (that is the longer term plan next year). Yes i know everyone will say AJ and JC don’t have a great kicking game, but can it be any worse than a Boyd bomb down the fullbacks throat.

Not a bad option Ausphin but if JC gets through tonight well, I'd have him at the back and bring Weaver in next week. He's got the best kicking game and with Brimmo next to him with Klese who did well today, he'll be safer.

I don't think Fifita or Tino will play next week but I'd give Alick a crack. He won't be worse than Beau. I can't pick Verrills next week after that and Clark deserves a spot in the 17 more than him. Randy has to play 80 at hooker.

I like the idea of JC at 7 more and more but I think Kini might need a rest.

First Grader

Oh **** Tino got injured? I stopped watching with 20 to go.

Only change I'd have with Ausphins team would be Stimson at 13 for Liu, He's looked way better then any of the others, Been great his 3 games in trials and Q cup was the best on ground and one of the only players we have who knows how to hit and read defences, everyone judges him of last year but that wasn't the role he was meant to be.

Stimson digs into the line better then any of our supposed 13s right now which is probably a concern....Was happy to get smacked hard and ran 16 times.... His defence is really good as well, Pahulu is playing as a prop or not passing it.

Tino and Randall are the only actual forwards with consistancy without the ball, Moe is fine but can barely defend.
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 23-03-24 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowabunga View Post
    Oh **** Tino got injured? I stopped watching with 20 to go.

Only change I'd have with Ausphins team would be Stimson at 13 for Liu, He's looked way better then any of the others, Been great his 3 games in trials and Q cup was the best on ground and one of the only players we have who knows how to hit and read defences, everyone judges him of last year but that wasn't the role he was meant to be.

Stimson digs into the line better then any of our supposed 13s right now and was happy to get smacked hard and ran 16 times.... His defence is really good as well, Absolute joke he didn't make the 17 and what does that tell the group????

Tino and Randall are the only actual forwards with consistancy without the ball, Moe is fine but can barely defend.
    Fair call Cow. Agree Stimson can hit in defence and whilst he was found out a little bit on the edge last year, might be better suited in the middle.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Ausphin View Post
    Fair call Cow. Agree Stimson can hit in defence and whilst he was found out a little bit on the edge last year, might be better suited in the middle.
    He wasn't ready to do a year on the edge last year, He was fine the first 12 weeks or so but was cooked by round 12 or so. If he's just in the middle he's a really good player and exactly what we need.

MINI GF

It will probably be our only Mini GF this year because we are headed to a wooden spoon.

First Grader

"It's definitely his knee. That can range anywhere between his MCL and ACL," he said.
    Blow this place up if it's ACL