Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Stupid me, I thought gaslighting had something to do with flatulence … well maybe it does, in Chinese the term for speaking crap is “fan pi” (pronounced “fun pee” for those interested) which literally means farting

Ps. I reckon HS blew a kahfoofal valve when AJ butchered that early try opportunity.
    Last edited by Titanic; 24-03-24 at 11:32 AM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Rep Player

You’re such a boomer, T. Gaslighting means you told a woman something she didn’t want to hear.

Tanah played a bad game but where was his support? The forwards didnt do their job giving him space, the passing from hooker was dreadful and Foran is useless on that left side as a kicker unless he is doing a dink chip the corner. Foran deserves alot more criticism for not taking the pressure off Boyd, which is meant to be his job, he left Boyd drowning in dark waters of an offside, full pace charging, premiership winning left side defense and did nothing to help or aid him.

I think you're gaslighting again Willy.

Rep Player

Oops my bad it was the baked beans sorry

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Oops my bad it was the baked beans sorry
    Nobody smoke!

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by hungryjacks View Post
    Tanah played a bad game but where was his support? The forwards didnt do their job giving him space, the passing from hooker was dreadful and Foran is useless on that left side as a kicker unless he is doing a dink chip the corner. Foran deserves alot more criticism for not taking the pressure off Boyd, which is meant to be his job, he left Boyd drowning in dark waters of an offside charging premiership winning left side defense and did nothing to help or aid him.
    Honestly think this could be the end of Tanah’s NRL career. Feel bad for the kid. So many times he got blown up on the last, the worst one was when he got tackled by Curran who gave him an absolute serve. Haven’t seen a young half so down on confidence since Ash Taylor.

I also want to give some defence to Tannah Boyd even if its not the most important factor, but everyone was saying Kikau would run over him all day but he stood up and made his tackles.

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    You’re such a boomer, T. Gaslighting means you told a woman something she didn’t want to hear.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonTitan View Post
    I think you're gaslighting again Willy.
    Are you calling me a woman MT? May your boyfriend’s pubes turn to fishhooks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Nah that'd be gaslighting. I don't do that.

And leave my boyfriend alone! Willhelm is a really nice man once you get to know him.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I never said anything like that. You’re just imagining it. Why are you so neurotic?

I can find a negative for every one of our 17 yesterday plus the coaching staff and the administration … it’s a rugby league misere.

lol Willy
    Last edited by Titanic; 24-03-24 at 11:55 AM.

First Grader

Whatever Willy did to his toilet after the baked beans would've been nicer to deal with then yesterday.

Every time I watch Fogarty lately, I have to wonder why someones head hasn't been put on a stick out the front of Cbus with a huge 'I'm a ****ing idiot" on it. I haven't seen the team that angry at each other, I don't know if that's good or bad but the group seems really on edge.

How many players can we realistically drop next week?? Can you drop half the team this early in the season? It's nearly already turning into a comedy show more then a competent team this early in the season, Crazy.
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 24-03-24 at 12:00 PM.

Less than a third is ok, I reckon Cow. Drop Tanah, Verrills, Beau, BK and Lofi. Bring in Weaver, Alick, Stimson, HSS and Francis (Sami to the other side). JC in for Kini if he's ready.

First Grader

Hopefully what training looks like on Tuesday.