Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Maybe that’s Des’ plan CowB and he’s sorting the men from the boys … whatever it is it beats me too.

On Fogarty, I must admit that I was not too concerned when he left because he was very average and Sexton was the next big thing. But Sticky has worked miracles with Fogarty and he’s one I watch with admiration. I do wonder though if he would have blossomed here under Holbrook, probably why he left.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Cowabunga View Post

Hopefully what training looks like on Tuesday.
    Tino already cut his sideburns

I missed the game gents but why are we talking about gaslighting and calling each other w*nkers, clearly we’ve taken the loss well

Do want to make this clear - if the game, or the forum, is causing you genuine mental health distress, or triggering you that much, please look after yourself and detach your mental wellbeing from the outcome of a game played by grown men throwing around an oval ball and tackling each other. We’re all supporters of the team but seriously, it’s a game of rugby league. Don’t let it impact you that much if you can help it.

Also, there’s a trend on here where people start targeting other people’s takes - notably optimistic ones - if the NRL side loses. It’s rubbish. The club can have positives that extend beyond the result on the weekend. Just because your interest in the club doesn’t extend beyond the NRL result, doesn’t mean that every other opinion about the club needs to be pegged against that. I’m saying this because it’s a slippery slope if we don’t acknowledge this, and this place becomes a toxic doom pit of venting with no productive contributions, which isn’t what it should be.

I haven’t read every comment but jesus christ gents can we not attack each other personally or antagonise.

GT you’re not getting banned and I’ve really enjoyed your posts this season in particular. Stick around.

Anyway, back to the footy - am I right in saying I shouldn’t watch it? Sounds like an absolute disaster

First Grader

Titanic.

Regarding Fogs, maybe he would not develop as much as he is currently showing for the Raiders, but his form when he was at the Titans was much better than what Sexton, Boyd or Weaver has shown.

The same problem is with South who let Reynolds go and replaced him with a rookie Illias

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    I missed the game gents but why are we talking about gaslighting and calling each other w*nkers, clearly we’ve taken the loss well

Do want to make this clear - if the game, or the forum, is causing you genuine mental health distress, or triggering you that much, please look after yourself and detach your mental wellbeing from the outcome of a game played by grown men throwing around an oval ball and tackling each other. We’re all supporters of the team but seriously, it’s a game of rugby league. Don’t let it impact you that much if you can help it.

Also, there’s a trend on here where people start targeting other people’s takes - notably optimistic ones - if the NRL side loses. It’s rubbish. The club can have positives that extend beyond the result on the weekend. Just because your interest in the club doesn’t extend beyond the NRL result, doesn’t mean that every other opinion about the club needs to be pegged against that. I’m saying this because it’s a slippery slope if we don’t acknowledge this, and this place becomes a toxic doom pit of venting with no productive contributions, which isn’t what it should be.

I haven’t read every comment but jesus christ gents can we not attack each other personally or antagonise.

GT you’re not getting banned and I’ve really enjoyed your posts this season in particular. Stick around.

Anyway, back to the footy - am I right in saying I shouldn’t watch it? Sounds like an absolute disaster
    Thanks HS - well said.

Watch the game and keen to hear your takes on it. I'll set you up by saying, Tanah tackled well, Klese is improving and our middles seemed solid except for Verrills and Palasia.

WD agree on all of that but the club banked on those guys improving which in hindsight hasn’t eventuated, just saying.

Definition of insanity

Glad the F1 qualifying was in our time zone. Can’t watch the Titans anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Definition of insanity

Yep it's hard to watch old sparring partner but it's in my blood and it hurts (I'm melting) but I can't get it out

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Definition of insanity

Do you actually not watch the Titans play anymore JB? Or do you mean after yesterdays result

JB, about bloody time :-)

lol, an entire post directed at me indirectly. You couldn't have made it anymore obvious. The entire thing I could poke holes through but honestly, I couldn't even be bothered.

PS, devastated by the Tino news. Terrible, terrible news. I guess the positive to take out of it is that he'll be back by next year.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    lol, an entire post directed at me indirectly. You couldn't have made it anymore obvious. The entire thing I could poke holes through but honestly, I couldn't even be bothered.

PS, devastated by the Tino news. Terrible, terrible news.
    Mate what are you even talking about? I’m trying to be helpful. If anything I’m defending you even though you broke a forum rule by personally abusing another member.

I’m not sure why you’ve interpreted this in a way that has made you the victim. Come on.

Mate what are you even talking about? I’m trying to be helpful. If anything I’m defending you.

I’m not sure why you’ve interpreted this in a way that has made you the victim. Come on.
    lol come on HS, you can do better than that. I'm fine, I vented my opinion. Unfortunately, I probably could have used a better term than the 'G' word, but hey, he probably would have been attacked me personally for something else I said. But you all stand by each other around here so I know nothing will happen to him.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    lol come on HS, you can do better than that. I'm fine, I vented my opinion. Unfortunately, I probably could have used a better term than the 'G' word, but hey, he probably would have been attacked me personally for something else I said. But you all stand by each other so I know nothing will happen.
    Are you ok mate?

Genuinely. Shoot me a PM

Are you ok mate?

Genuinely. Shoot me a PM
    Can you read? This will be my last post btw. Enjoy the troll.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 24-03-24 at 04:22 PM.