Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

What's got me f****d is how our "defence" coach not only keeps his job...but also gets rep gigs. WTF??? He's not alone though I guess. I don't know what Des did with the team over the off season (let alone over the bye) but we look worse. We seem unenthusiastic, ineffective, disinterested and physically weak. What a mess.

First Grader

To be realistic, Bulldogs are a bottom 4 side which does not say much for us. We are in deep trouble when Clarke is probably our best player.

Also I don’t know what studs Kini uses but he slips when running so much, it is ridiculous.

I wouldn’t be bringing Weaver in either. Go the smokie and bring in Kyle Foxwell.

Now we have to wait until July to see the Titans play with some heart. (That’s when NRLW starts)

First Grader

Mal should be loving that and good on him, We're the joke, not him and we are looking like we ****ed up, We look as bad as ever, We put in a good 20 defensively last year and we're doing the same.

Mal wasn't responsible for all these issues, Des or Lafranchii re-signed 80% of these guys after Des was here, Des played Fermor and seems to have not trained with Foz most of the off season, Kini is the fb and AJ is sitting out there getting no ball, Des stuck with Tannah despite being broken.

Hopefully Des has realized but I'm not to hopeful. If we're going to play Dessies game plan we need completely different outside backs if AJ especially is out there.

Even now our halves situation is insane., Besides Foran not one of them is over 23 and that's Tannah....
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 23-03-24 at 05:11 PM.

I don't see much future for Boyd...but I really hope we don't drag Weaver into this side and blunt him in the process, like we did with Sexy.

- - - Updated - - -

Tino update anyone??

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Menoitios View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Tino update anyone??
    If we continue like this I really hope he bails and becomes the champ he deserves to be, He could go down as a club great but is stuck with this crap.

I also want to point out at no stage did Foran put his hand up and try to take kicking pressure off Boyd. You're a veteran 6 you've got to contribute to our kicking game. It's way too predictable who is getting it on the last.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowabunga View Post
    If we continue like this I really hope he bails and becomes the champ he deserves to be, He could go down as a club great but is stuck with this crap.
    You're not wrong. I feel his embarrassment after most games. You wouldn't want to be his dog when he gets home. Although the dog could breathe a little easier today...now he's got a crook leg.

Maybe Tino's just dodging the presser. ��

I'm all for applying the blowtorch. Crisis mode.

I didn't appreciate this post on Titans socials this morning. It's like the players are in a bubble. But guess what? The fans aren't.

We are reading that but also in the audience for these "football" games.

I love the club but we got to see fight. Come on, at least play some simple, even dumb footy, get the basics done. Let's things present themselves. Our squad has plenty of talent. Maybe not across the board though.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by The Birdman View Post
    I also want to point out at no stage did Foran put his hand up and try to take kicking pressure off Boyd. You're a veteran 6 you've got to contribute to our kicking game. It's way too predictable who is getting it on the last.
    Probably too scared of getting injured.

Genuine question, not hyperbole. What is the process for bringing someone into our top 30 and how soon can they play? I am genuinely keen to see Kyle Foxwell given an opportunity. He impressed me in the trials and we can’t continue with Tannah another game. Weaver does not look like the answer either. Ryan Foran looks miles off first grade and surely a different half option would be a better option right now.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I'm all for applying the blowtorch. Crisis mode.

I didn't appreciate this post on Titans socials this morning. It's like the players are in a bubble. But guess what? The fans aren't.

We are reading that but also in the audience for these "football" games.

I love the club but we got to see fight. Come on, at least play some simple, even dumb footy, get the basics done. Let's things present themselves. Our squad has plenty of talent. Maybe not across the board though.
    I like the ones where the players are filmed driving around in Rebecca Frizelle's company cars. They seem to put more effort into performing for these promos than they do playing footy.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 23-03-24 at 05:31 PM.

I wish we had some forwards that could put a shot on, besides Randall. Tired of our "big, rep heavy" pack getting bullied with the ball and just grabbing and trying to wrap up the ball runner, usually unsuccessfully, when defending.

If we can't beat them with brains...batter the 'unts with brute force. Feck, we're soft!

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Ausphin View Post
    Genuine question, not hyperbole. What is the process for bringing someone into our top 30 and how soon can they play? I am genuinely keen to see Kyle Foxwell given an opportunity. He impressed me in the trials and we can’t continue with Tannah another game. Weaver does not look like the answer either. Ryan Foran looks miles off first grade and surely a different half option would be a better option right now.
    Pay Maumalo or Schoupp to **** off so not that much.

Is Ezra Howe still one of the recruitment guys at this club or is he gone?