Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

See ya, mate! Say G'day to Nathan Cleary for me.

First Grader

Titans don't have any good will either .. If Suns keep doing what they did with the 3 top 10 picks they have from here... Good luck in this race because we're a joke when they had 3 in the top 10. Suns had all the young team running doing damage.....

This club is ****ed with how many kids are in AFL now up here way beyond anything before. We can complain about juniors leaving, How about actually being successful so parents want to send you there????

I wouldn't send my kid to Titans if he was a gum halfback after how we've treated them the last 6 or so years, Noone has survived.
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 10-03-24 at 12:16 AM.

Awful start to the season, but not all is lost. I continue to be disappointed with Tanah and Weaver is struggling as well (I joke, but i actually saw more from Kyle Foxwell in the trials to impress me than i see from Tanah). But i am keeping some faith in the fact this is not Des’s first rodeo and he is not scared to chop and change until he is happy. When he was at the Bulldogs he turned Reynolds and Hodkinson into origin winning halves and went to a grand final with a spine of Sam Perrett, Josh Reynolds, Trent Hodkinson and Moses Mbye.

Yes it needs to be sorted but i am also concerned that this may likely be Forans last year. We could move Brimmo to 6 and Foran to 7, but where does that leave us next year if Foran retires.

I agree on the shout for Pahulu instead of Clark. Also Lofi must be on thin ice.
    Last edited by Ausphin; 10-03-24 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowabunga View Post
    Titans don't have any good will either .. If Suns keeping doing what they did with the 3 top 10 picks they have from here... Whoever is good out of this race because we're a joke.

This club is ****ed with how many kids are in AFL now up here.

We can complain about juniors leaving, How about actually being successful so parents want to send you there????
    I feel obliged to ask, Bunga....RUOK?

First Grader

After watching that crap tonight live, I don't know hahaha

I just thought we'd get a bit of effort, Why is it only TINO

Quote Originally Posted by Ausphin View Post
    Awful start to the season, but not all is lost. I continue to be disappointed with Tanah and Weaver is struggling as well (I joke, but i actually saw more from Kyle Foxwell in the trials to impress me than i see from Tanah). But i am keeping some faith in the fact this is not Des’s first rodeo and he is not scared to chop and change until he is happy. When he was at the Bulldogs he turned Reynolds and Hodkinson into origin winning halves and went to a grand final with a spine of Sam Perrett, Josh Reynolds, Trent Hodkinson and Moses Mbye.

Yes it needs to be sorted but i am also concerned that this may likely be Forans last year. We could move Brimmo to 6 and Foran to 7, but where does ghat leave us next year if Foran retires.

I agree on the shout for Pahulu instead of Clark. Also Lofi must be on thin ice.
    Back in the day...Des would cop flack from fans over his selection of Luke Williamson (I loved the bloke) Willow was a workhorse that could cover a few positions. I like Pahulu...but Clarky offers a bit more in versatility IMO.

First Grader

The fact Foxwell is being mentioned and it's a good call means we are so ****ed for the year probably hahaha.
    He looked more compentent then our halves.

Titanic is a genius.

After watching that crap tonight live, I don't know hahaha

I just thought we'd get a bit of effort, Why is it only TINO
    I know exactly how you feel, brother Imagine how Tino must feel. At least now he has a coach on the same page!

Welp that was disappointing to watch live. Fans were so quiet you could hear a pin drop. But.. optimism remains. We have to get it right this time round right? right?...

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Menoitios View Post
    I know exactly how you feel, brother Imagine how Tino must feel. At least now he has a coach on the same page!
    I'm legit disgusted, I don't get how anyone goes out beside him after this time and puts in the efforts they do, I'm sick of Tino being the guy every day of the week, He needs some help from these dorks beside him... People **** on Tino as a caption......

He's an incredible leader with no backing and leading this club to wherever because noone else seems to have an idea right now. I don't get how you run out beside Tino and not try and take over the world.... He's always there with you stat wise.

It comes back to Moe, He can't defend either.
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 10-03-24 at 12:40 AM.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Appsy View Post
    Welp that was disappointing to watch live. Fans were so quiet you could hear a pin drop. But.. optimism remains. We have to get it right this time round right? right?...
    I say it every year mate. Surely. Just surely. It all clicks and we have that one fairytale season but Geeze tonight was grim

Apples and oranges but I watched the reds repel the champion chiefs for 25 phases (tackles) 5m out with 2 minutes to go tonight to beat the ladder leading defending champs and all I saw was every player not wanting to fail the person next to him and I wish we had 1/10th of that here
    Last edited by 5 Year Contract; 10-03-24 at 12:44 AM.

First Grader

I'm sick of being gaslit about this club, We've been sitting around since 2020 and stumbling the whole way without a clue what to do when we got told we were building to something, Now we're on another halfback who isn't up to it...Maybe it's us as a club being ass....

We don't know who our 7 is or 6 long term, Maybe Ryder Williams and Zane Harrison, Weaver who knows, That's how far behind we are, they're going to be ready potentially in 2030.

Where are we actually going better besides the juniors and even then noone is coming through and doing well. Panthers were seeing success way quicker then us because they had Cleary and others to build around, Who do we have to build around or who is worth it that we've given time to.

We are falling further behind whatever they did we shouldn't be trying for it.
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 10-03-24 at 01:25 AM.

I haven't seen a blow up at a game like Sami and Tannah had and then Sami got moved to the left after the Sloan try I think or one before.. It was bad signs..

Our bench felt like it did nothing.
    Can you elaborate on this mate?

Immortal

The loss and performance were disappointing but the bigger concern for the Titans is the loss of hope of the supporter base after last night unfortunately.

In reflection, our attack is as worrying as our defence. Last season we were scoring from individual pieces of good fortune and skill rather than shape. Yesterday with no luck we were woeful. Barging efforts and poor shape were horrible. I don’t need to talk about defence where belief and effort were mostly pathetic after half time.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.