Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Happy new year Bodsy

Hope you are well mate. You’re missed around here.
    Thanks HS. Yeah so I can’t say much but my last 2 to 3 years have been hell and it’s no exaggeration.
    Things are starting to improve but I don’t want to jinx things.
    Thanks for asking and the kind sentiment.

And you too Titanic.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Gee HS, don't encourage him lol ... up yours too Bodsie, get back on the horse, missed like the Paki's slips cordon. On topic, do like Garner though.
    Think it was Stuart Clark on ABC today got asked about a comparison in rugby league terms to the teams, Australia were the Panthers and Pakistan were the Titans which was hilarious, There's talent but they let themselves down so much.

Hope things keep getting better Mini GF.
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 05-01-24 at 06:01 PM.

Sh!t that's nearly as insulting as being referred to as a suburb of Brisbane ... c'mon Des pull us out of this funk.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

So the Fifita thing will drag on for the next two years by the look of it.

David Fifita

The Titans star did re-sign in August, but he has player options for 2025 and 2026, meaning he could easily walk away to join a rival club next year. The catch is though, Fifita needs to make a call on the option for 2025 by Round 10. The Panthers have carried on just fine without Kikau, in fact Scott Sorensen found a home — and thrived — as a starting second-rower last season. But when a player as destructive as Fifita becomes available just about every club will look at their finances to see if its doable. The 23-year-old is set to earn $1 million per season if he stays at the Titans — a figure the Panthers wouldn’t be able to match. But what the Panthers do have is the last three premiership trophies on display in their cabinet and are showing no signs of slowing down.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...885b1c7eb572d9
    Psmitty

So basically a nothing story, they are bored and need to rerun stuff for clicks.. I don’t see him moving away from his family in qld..

Weird...Jacob Alick doesn't have a player profile on the Titans website anymore, and he's been removed from the Titans roster tracker on the NRL site

Admin error?

First Grader

This is what I got done by a few months ago on the previous page, He got deleted off it at some point when HSS arrived.
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 02-02-24 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowabunga View Post
    This is what I got done by a few months ago on the previous page, He got deleted off it at some point when HSS arrived.
    Yeah I just saw that, weird

He's def still training based on the socials posts so I'll put it down to admin error from the NRL

Take a breath @MaroonTitan

And Happy Friday everyone!

Lol ... the redeeming fact is that there are only 29 profiles on the site so the assumption could be that said J Alick is #30

I am pretty excited to see how we go under dez.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    I am pretty excited to see how we go under dez.
    I reckon the whole club is maxing-out on the desometer

Totally T. I also like the fact that we are not in the media spotlight. Semmed about 7 years ago there was a scandal every season.

First Grader

From all reports, it is the hardest that anyone in this club has trained.. So hopefully the 2nd half fadeouts for which we had 7 last year is behind us.

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    From all reports, it is the hardest that anyone in this club has trained.. So hopefully the 2nd half fadeouts for which we had 7 last year is behind us.
    Not getting my hopes up with the “hardest we have ever trained” bit.. they say this every pre season and get our hopes up.. hope there has been massive work in defence and we see some new surprise packages debut this year!