Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    Heh! I was notorious for being harsh on kids swearing in games I reffed. Once sent five Under 13 kids off in one game for it.
    I said puck you sir

If you applied that rule to the NRL Boonie it would be nobody against nobody within 10 minutes. Hate to see it, especially when the cameras zoom in to show someone shouting it out. Tough guys like the late John Sattler would publicly call out fuggers like that.
    Last edited by Titanic; 05-03-24 at 04:45 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

It certainly makes me cringe sometimes. Maybe they can use AI to monitor the audio and blur it out.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

First Grader

Thoughts on Cotric? Guys form has dropped off big time and he seems to be pretty out of favour at the Raiders, but his size is something we're really lacking on the wing. Change of scenery could be good for him, he is only 25 too.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Titslover View Post
    Thoughts on Cotric? Guys form has dropped off big time and he seems to be pretty out of favour at the Raiders, but his size is something we're really lacking on the wing. Change of scenery could be good for him, he is only 25 too.
    My view is wing, along with Fullback, are the last position we need strengthening. If size is a concern, we have Francis and Jojo to call up
    Last edited by Whats Doing; 12-03-24 at 08:25 PM.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    My view is wing is the last position we need strengthening. If size is a concern, we have Francis and Jojo to call up
    Really fair call actually mate, just had visions of a potentially cheap pickup that could return to star form. But there are definitely more important areas we need to be looking to spend cap on.

Plus we have 30 already I think … like Cotric but surplus to requirements

I like Cotric too, but think outside backs are where we have the most depth. Rickys the type of guy that would think a Cotric for Fifita swap is fair.

On a side note, we defiantly need some more size in our forward pack. Playing an undersized forward pack with a rotation including Erin, we are always going to lose the collision battle. We need another big body for the next year or two until Isaac and Josiah fill out a little more.

First Grader

Tyson Gamble would be my priority. Good defender, Underrated play maker, Big body and can play 7 or 6 and a bit of 9/13. Brings an edge that we severely lack and is off contract and looks on the outs potentially.

I'd be on the phone right now after seeing our halves future looking very bleak. The market is weak next year and we've got youngsters who should be to ready fill less needed spots.
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 15-03-24 at 03:32 PM.

Gamble is precisely the type of hardheaded menace that we need. Wouldn't pay overs but might cost a bit in zinc cream.

I really dislike Gamble, don't really rate him either. Surely there's someone else...
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 15-03-24 at 10:42 PM.

First Grader

5/8ths - Adam Doueihi, Kieran Foran, Tyson Gamble, Jye Gray, Luke Metcalf, Anthony Milford, Hayze Perham, Paul Turner

Halfbacks - Jake Clifford, Dean Hawkins, Zack Lamont, Jesse Marschke, Kodi Nikorima, Niwhai Puru, Toby Sexton, Chad Townsend, Brandon Wakeham, Thomas Weaver

It's slim pickings. I want the mongrel in our team and he's a big case of white line fever, He's great off the field + he told Mason to f off. I still laugh when he won that game against us for the Broncos in 2022 purely through getting in our heads (not hard to be fair) but he's does it nearly every week, It's great.

Metcalf out of that lot. I don't care for mongrel especially from our halves.. Gamble is a huge douche on field. Not a fan. We can do better.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 16-03-24 at 11:02 AM.

Watching the Dragons game if I could steal any player from them with the exceptions being rep player quality, I actually would really like Eisenhuth. Think he’s the type of guy our pack is missing atm, he’d never leave my best 17 and probably could start for us in a lot of matchups.

Think that was the thought behind the Stimson signing but missed the mark

Rep Player

Any negativity about Weaver right now is extremely unfair. He’s a rookie half who isn’t playing as the game manager. He struggled in defence next to Beau but got a try assist with a good heads up play. What more was anyone expecting?