Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Titslover View Post
    He’s just Tanah Boyd with dark hair
    At least he’s not Tanah Boyd with red hair

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    At least he’s not Tanah Boyd with red hair
    Play on

What props or locks do we have in Reggie's or our junior ranks? I know we got the usual names like Stimson, Iszac F, Josiah.

Do we have any other big bodies or at least some fkn mongrel??

All the other clubs are rolling out debutants on the bench which seem big, aggressive and mobile...I don't see how we could not have anyone, it's actually shocking.

If this is the case it's time to swap some duds and get some mercenaries in. We can't continue with our tiny pack especially one which doesn't compete on anything (not including Tino and Randall)

Arama Hau perhaps oh
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

First Grader

So it’s hard to imagine Fifita deciding to stay after this **** show right?

Sorry if someone already mentioned but Des to take a paper bag to Pangai

I can’t remember a season where reality has kicked in so quickly … everyone from podcasters, social media posters, journalists and broadcasters all expected more from our squad. Getting beaten is one thing but 4-60 is something very different and quite perplexing to be fair. From 14th last year and no real recruiting plus injuries, our season is sadly on life-support. Teams Tuesday is going to make interesting reading.
    Last edited by Titanic; 25-03-24 at 03:02 AM.

First Grader

100% T.

Even if we drop players which we have to, It's basically Stimson, 3 backs in Maumalo, Schoupp, HSS who were cut from their teams in the last year who aren't setting the world on fire and a bunch of rookies who are all 22 and under and Alick. Is throwing Weaver into this crap show good for us or him?

Lafranchi should've been gone a while ago probably but the big dogs have also let him give deals out to where even if we fire him, Wtf can someone coming into the job to fix the the team with all the long term deals, We've got 26 spots already taken in the top 30 for 2025 and that's not including re-signing any of our off contract players which I'd have 2/3 of them re-upped.

Going off what we've seen so far, the squad looks built for Holbrook but Dessie re-signed half of them so who knows.
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 25-03-24 at 05:38 PM.

Rep Player

Tigers have Luai coming in next year to partner Galvin. Sezer will be surplus, so let’s get him back for a year or two as our experienced half to replace Foz and mentor Weaver. I’m dead serious, he’s one of the most underrated halves of the last decade. He dragged them to 2nd in 2016 with Blake Austin as his halves partner then a grand final in 2019.
    Last edited by willhelm; 26-03-24 at 08:31 AM.

Tigers have Luai coming in next year to partner Galvin. Sezer will be surplus, so let’s get him back for a year or two as our experienced half to replace Foz and mentor Weaver. I’m dead serious, he’s one of the most underrated halves of the last decade. He dragged them to 2nd in 2016 with Blake Austin as his halves partner then a grand final in 2019.
    And he can kick the ball unlike the most overrated player on the LOT forum, Kieran Foran

I wish we signed sezer last year never should have let him go we've been cursed ever since

Another calamity, Taylor over Sezer … the club just keeps on keeping on.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Another calamity, Taylor over Sezer … the club just keeps on keeping on.
    We didn't pick Taylor over Sezer. Sezer was collateral damage with the DCE backflip. The club had already let him go because we thought we had DCE coming. Taylor was signed after.

Taylor, Elegy, Roberts, Boyd, Sexton...sigh. The halves curse continues. My kingdom for a dominant NRL level halfback!! Quick question, does a ferocious forward pack help a halfback do his job? Yes, IMO.

PS...I really hope Weaver doesn't become the next whipping boy.