Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast
    First Grader

Klese Haas reportedly is set to go to market on 1 November this year.

Thanks WD. That doesn't stack up with all the game time he got. Maybe he's unhappy? I think he's still a good depth edge forward for us. Maybe he wants more money.

I was just looking at our roster on nrl.com. Is there a better place for an up to date roster? It still has Spry in the 30 for next year and no mention of Liyou and Iszac and Pahulu still in Devs. Can anyone clarify on those players?

First Grader

I’ll save ya time Klese; minimum wage. That’s what your value is on the open market.

Klese’s manager wouldn’t want to show anyone the first half of our home game against the Roosters. One of the all time worst ever first grade performances since 1908.

Quote Originally Posted by MaroonTitan View Post
    Thanks WD. That doesn't stack up with all the game time he got. Maybe he's unhappy? I think he's still a good depth edge forward for us. Maybe he wants more money.

I was just looking at our roster on nrl.com. Is there a better place for an up to date roster? It still has Spry in the 30 for next year and no mention of Liyou and Iszac and Pahulu still in Devs. Can anyone clarify on those players?
    It's run by NRL admin.

Can't imagine they'll update it until after Nov 1 at the earliest

Never want to see local juniors trade out but in Klese’s case good luck on getting a better saloon passage than he’s had with us.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Went to Parkwood last night and can confirm that a large white marquee is set up near the training field. Looked like Des’s torture tent is all set up ready to go.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

So Burleigh’s traitorous behavior can now be associated with the Blackhawk’s aligning with Souffs. Ikin has a bit to be accountable for.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

First Grader

Ikin has been a disaster so far in his new role

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    So Burleigh’s traitorous behavior can now be associated with the Blackhawk’s aligning with Souffs. Ikin has a bit to be accountable for.
    It’s almost like letting the broncos football manager who couldn’t last a full campaign being allowed to run the whole state league would provide the opportunities for the qrl to surreptitiously derail feeder club relationships with regional qld nrl teams

Seems like the broncos only benefit so far under his role

Anyone else having problems with this forum? Saying the connection is not secure?

The graphic interface looks funny and the site is barely usable.

Quote Originally Posted by The Birdman View Post
    Anyone else having problems with this forum? Saying the connection is not secure?

The graphic interface looks funny and the site is barely usable.
    http://www.leagueoftitans.com.au/sho...s-Forum-Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Klese Haas reportedly is set to go to market on 1 November this year.
    Jeez he's hardly done anything to warrant a significant pay bump. A bit mercenarial like his brother perhaps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by T0ken View Post
    It’s almost like letting the broncos football manager who couldn’t last a full campaign being allowed to run the whole state league would provide the opportunities for the qrl to surreptitiously derail feeder club relationships with regional qld nrl teams

Seems like the broncos only benefit so far under his role
    Ikin has always seemed to have had it in for us. I'm assuming it goes back to his Gold Coast Seagulls days

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah sorry for the double post. I was blindly just trying to find a place I could notify admins. I had no idea which threads I was in half the time in Chrome haha

Just a heads up - Keano is starting at fullback for the NZ "A" side playing Tonga "A" on Saturday.

Kickoff 10:30am QLD time I believe and televised on Kayo
    Last edited by Hail Sezer; 20-10-23 at 07:41 AM.

First Grader

Reported in the CM today.

"QRL boss Ben Ikin fears the rugby league is in danger of AFL domination in the north if the NRL pushes on with a reserve grade plan he slammed as a “bad idea”.

It is quite clear he had no intention of allowing the Titans and Cowboys to enter a reserve grade team in QCup as he would have seen it as a stepping stone to facilitating a national reserve grade competition which he now opposes.

He has been very deceptive as the QRL boss and cannot be trusted.

It would appear the Titans having a reserve grade team in QCup is dead.

The only option would be having a Reserve Grade team in the NSW Cup which is a far stronger competition anyway noting that the Warriors compete in this competition so it is not out of the equation.