Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast

How did weaver go for tweed?

Thanks HS nice to hear

I do agree that there has been far too much reliance on Tino. Other middles have been far too comfortable with watching him do all the heavy lifting.

It's obviously a massive blow but it will force the rest of the squad to step up. Also we need to blood Pahulu sooner rather than later.

Yeah like it Ravs. Agree.

Can’t say we’ll be benefactors of The Ewing Theory (obscure NBA reference) this season with Tino out but we’ll get to see who guys like Moe, Dave Fifita and even the likes of Palasia really are, and if Dave is the Million Dollar Man then we should be able to stay in the fight provided this mob finds its footing sooner rather than later lol.

We also need some kind of identity on attack, this team is small, can move, but small, no reason why we can’t be a team that moves the ball early and often. We have a grand total of 1.5 players on this roster that are built for slugging it out in the middle now with Tino out, as a result we need to avoid 4 up-the-guts + 1 kick, it’s never going to work the way the side is constructed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Birdman View Post
    I do agree that there has been far too much reliance on Tino. Other middles have been far too comfortable with watching him do all the heavy lifting.

It's obviously a massive blow but it will force the rest of the squad to step up. Also we need to blood Pahulu sooner rather than later.
    Surely Josiah has to be in this week

Anybody else kind of wish the media gave the Titans a more hard time for the poor performances? Someone like Gus Gould giving us a segment on 100% footy or the Fox Sports boys actually having a look at our problems like they do at other club.? I mean I know the media doesnt talk about the Titans, maybe its a good thing to avoid bad press.

I feel Brandy & Co gave us plenty as did Mal and his sycophants but I think we are deservedly in for a very tough week from everybody, so hunker down. I think the only thing holding people back is sympathy for Tino and the shock of how horribly we have performed.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

First Grader

Good news everyone.

We've apparently broken the record for least points at the end of round 3 going back to 1908, We can't even use the bye as an excuse because Sydney University who randomly got put in the Sydney comp in 1920 had one the first round.... They lost 36-12 and 44-8 and won 2 games all year.

Love this team.

A lot of the talk from the media I've heard is based around the game passing Des by which is very concerning haha.

Nah...it's the vaccines.

I haven't counted Des out yet. I do think that the Titans we see at the back end of the season will be something different. Siege mode needs to be initiated.

I agree that the game-wide sympathy for Tino has cut some of the venom out but I think it is still inbound.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Menoitios View Post
    Nah...it's the vaccines.
    Lol whut?

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    Lol whut?

Climate change??
    Last edited by Menoitios; 26-03-24 at 06:19 PM.

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by NZTITAN View Post
    Yeah like it Ravs. Agree.

Can’t say we’ll be benefactors of The Ewing Theory (obscure NBA reference) this season with Tino out but we’ll get to see who guys like Moe, Dave Fifita and even the likes of Palasia really are, and if Dave is the Million Dollar Man then we should be able to stay in the fight provided this mob finds its footing sooner rather than later lol.

We also need some kind of identity on attack, this team is small, can move, but small, no reason why we can’t be a team that moves the ball early and often. We have a grand total of 1.5 players on this roster that are built for slugging it out in the middle now with Tino out, as a result we need to avoid 4 up-the-guts + 1 kick, it’s never going to work the way the side is constructed.
    So Holbrooks game plan? He built the roster for an attacking focused team and now we have Des who coaches mediocre attack but solid defence. Can’t help thinking that we are heading into yet another rebuilding phase..

First Grader

A 360 appearance, We've made it to the big time...

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    So Holbrooks game plan? He built the roster for an attacking focused team and now we have Des who coaches mediocre attack but solid defence. Can’t help thinking that we are heading into yet another rebuilding phase..
    Painfully I think we might be with the coaching + roster combination we’re working with. Square peg round hole at the minute