Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Appsy View Post
    I've only ever missed 2 games in the past decade, and that was this year (Cowboys & Panthers) due to unforseen circumstances. Will we as premium titanium members get access to using Gate A? because my aisle is directly across from the escalators but I still have to enter through Gate B!
    I have only missed 2 games since inception as well. One daughters wedding and another daughters 21st. My third daughter had the decency to have her wedding day outside of footy season….and you must sit within earshot of me Appsy as my seats were directly opposite the escalators also. I still use Gate A though. I got pulled up early in the piece by a gestapo type person because I was wearing thongs and I was told there is a dress code using Gate A. So I have worn shoes since and no problem.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    I have only missed 2 games since inception as well. One daughters wedding and another daughters 21st. My third daughter had the decency to have her wedding day outside of footy season….and you must sit within earshot of me Appsy as my seats were directly opposite the escalators also. I still use Gate A though. I got pulled up early in the piece by a gestapo type person because I was wearing thongs and I was told there is a dress code using Gate A. So I have worn shoes since and no problem.
    I think we all have different experiences in showing our support for the Titans. I am a foundation member and paid $5,000 (for 2 seats) plus the 2 seats costs in the 1st year for the privilege. There certainly is a large groundswell of discontent on the price rises in social media with a lot of people indicating they will not renew their membership. Something the Titans management need to manage, monitor and consider the feedback.

I am in Aisle 5 (opposite Gate A) so must be near Appsy and Shamus (and i am sure others) but have never tried to use it. Based on Shamus experience, i will attempt to use Gate A in the future with my shoes on.
    Last edited by Whats Doing; 01-10-23 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    I think we all have different experiences in showing our support for the Titans. I am a foundation member and paid $5,000 (for 2 seats) plus the 2 seats costs in the 1st year for the privilege. There certainly is a large groundswell of discontent on the price rises in social media with a lot of people indicating they will not renew their membership. Something the Titans management need to manage, monitor and consider the feedback.

I am in Aisle 5 (opposite Gate A) so must be near Appsy and Shamus (and i am sure others) but have never tried to use it. Based on Shamus experience, i will attempt to use Gate A in the future with my shoes on.
    The shoe one is a very peculiar one too, never heard of that one. I just get stopped by the ladies scanning the tickets out the front who flat out refuse my entry through Gate A as my card says Gate B (although it did used to say Gate A pre covid) even though my aisle is directly across from Gate A (aisle 5 too... so we're one big happy-not-so-happy fanbase right?).

I did not realize just how pricey foundation memberships were! (mind you, I was a wee lad who had only grasped the concept of footy when the Titans were introduced).

Yeah, a lot of people on FB have stated that they are not renewing their membership, and with good reason too. I'd get it if the men's team were recent GF winners or had a few seasons with consecutive finals appearances, and the demand was there but finishing bottom 4 for the second year in a row (and sadly somewhere we end up most seasons) should not incur a price increase. Especially for us long term, existing members who have stayed loyal through the darkest period of the clubs history. I get their argument for the membership packs now being free for premium and frontline members, but that should not cause a $165 increase PER membership (in my case that is).

I really do hope at the members forum we outright ask and get an answer that'll ease the flames a bit.

I’m like a few of you guys and sit near the players box and generally enter through gate B , but next year I’ll go through gate A.

I must admit to being really shocked at the increase. I would hope that we get more bang for buck but not sure it’s that case. Like you WD my wife and I bought 2 seats at the start. We have always had 6 seats so we can take a friend of the kids but we might have to cut that seat to save some money.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

A bit disappointing that the members packs won't be ready til after the new year but is what it is.

I also hope we get more of an idea of how many members we actually have this year and have a live tracker or something like that on the website like most teams do.

Also - anyone have an idea of when the 2024 range will drop?

'I also hope we get more of an idea of how many members we actually have this year and have a live tracker or something like that on the website like most teams do.
    I'd love to see it. We are one of the teams that isn't very transparent with our numbers.

I wonder how many NRL teams have a membership live tracker on their websites or publish it in some fashion.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

A bit disappointing that the members packs won't be ready til after the new year but is what it is.

I also hope we get more of an idea of how many members we actually have this year and have a live tracker or something like that on the website like most teams do.

Also - anyone have an idea of when the 2024 range will drop?
    There seems to be an excuse about the late arrival of merchandise every year. Yet every yer I receive my Manly merch before xmas.

As you would know, there is a membership tracker on LU which is updated frequently but we are one of three clubs that never report our figures. Of course, the figures published just show member numbers, not just those with ticketed memberships so they are no real guide to potential crowd numbers.

Titans celebrate record crowds ahead of ’24 draw release
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2023/...-draw-release/

The Titans are excited to announce the 2023 season saw the highest average crowd attend matches at Cbus Super Stadium since 2010, with the club celebrating the achievement ahead of the 2024 NRL draw release on Monday.

The Gold Coast saw five matches have in excess of 18,000 people including a sell-out in Round 7; with an average of 17,064 coming through the turnstiles at Robina each game day in the club’s most recent season – a growth of more than 4000 people from 2022 figures.

Furthermore, the Titans celebrated record announced crowds against the Broncos, Roosters and Panthers – the two latter opponents being part of double headers with NRLW.

The club also saw record attendances for several times slots – including 6pm Friday (v Warriors), 3pm Saturday (v Roosters), 7.30pm Saturday (v Broncos) and 4pm Sunday (v Dolphins).

The immense support makes the Titans the highest-attended sporting franchise on the Gold Coast this year.

In extension to this proud milestone, the Titans saw record membership join the Legion in 2023, surpassing 13,000 for the first time in history.

A total of 13,162 people pledged their support for the Titans across the club's NRL, NRLW and Netball teams; halfway to the goal of having a members’ name on every seat at home.

Titans CEO Steve Mitchell is proud and delighted with the support of the club in 2023.

“We are so proud of our Gold Coast communities and the support they’ve showed for our club in 2023,” Mitchell said.

"Our record number of members is what we want to see as a club. We want a name on every one of those seats at Cbus Super Stadium and we're nearly halfway there, which is really exciting for both our NRL and NRLW teams.

"We also want to continue making game days at home an event that everyone is excited for and we want people to leave thinking 'wow, we can't wait to be back'.

"An essential part of our purpose is to inspire our communities through energy, which we think we are doing and we hope to continue that in 2024 as we strive to continue building success on and off the field."

The 2024 draw will be announced at 10am on Monday.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post

A total of 13,162 people pledged their support for the Titans across the club's NRL, NRLW and Netball teams; halfway to the goal of having a members’ name on every seat at home.

"Our record number of members is what we want to see as a club. We want a name on every one of those seats at Cbus Super Stadium and we're nearly halfway there, which is really exciting for both our NRL and NRLW teams.
    If the Titans were so happy with the membership numbers, then why don't they make them public through the year. As it has been made obvious, we can't take the players contracts at face value (as per the Fifita get out clause revelation today) a coupe of things from the quotes above. A total of over 13,000 have pledged their support across the three teams, not just the NRL team - not that I would expect many only have NRLW or netball membership. More importantly the number above includes non ticketed memberships of which there would be many. Just pointing out reality.

Love your takes MT. And I totally agree with your methodology. For example, I am a member of both NRL and NRL. And I am sure there is a sizable chunk of fans who have as well. These days it seems that NRL Membership numbers are more rubbery than ever. But at the end of the day we are in a race with ourselves. I'm not ashamed of revealing our numbers.

No need to sugar coat them, they are just indicative of our progress (or not). False indicators don’t fool anyone and make real targets harder to achieve. Consider that crowd for the last Oz/Kiwi game, there is just no hiding the truth no matter the spin. Better to address the problem front on, imho.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Tickets to all Titans home games on sale now
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2024/...s-on-sale-now/

Tickets are now officially on sale for all 2024 home games on the Gold Coast!

With our first pre-season trial just weeks away, the NRL season is finally here and we have a massive season ahead.

Click here to get your tickets now and feel the energy this season!

Get ready for three all-Queensland clashes, Latrell’s Rabbits, Tedesco’s Roosters, Munster’s Storm, and a Warriors side fresh off a deep finals run last year.

And that's just the start.

We've also got Ben Hunt's Dragons, the Parramatta Eels, Nicho Hynes' Sharks and two NRLW double headers to get excited for!

With such a big season of action ahead, there's no better time to secure your tickets for the games you want to see right now.

With adult tickets starting from just $35 and family tickets from $43, you can be there for the best games and the biggest moments this year.

Click here to get your tickets now and feel the energy this season!

Want to see multiple games this year?

Become a Titans Member and see games for as little as $21! As a titans Member, you'll also receive exclusive discounts on merchandise and tickets, access to Member-only seats and opportunities to meet the team at club events.

Click here to view Titans Memberships

I'm a season ticket member but my family aren't ticketed ones. So I just got some tickets from the Titans v Broncos match. Woah Xy.