Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Round 27: TITANS vs BULLDOGS (2023)

TITANS vs BULLDOGS
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I’d love to see brimmo play a full 80 at centre and drop shoupp.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade07 View Post
    I’d love to see brimmo play a full 80 at centre and drop shoupp.
    Why hasn't and wouldn't that be the case...and how doesn't Francis get a run?
    These last hand full of games should have been all about next year....who gives a sh1t if we lose by 50
    Let's face it the NRL trail games are a farce.

This game could be the highest scoring game ever as both teams
    Haven’t got a clue about defending

My Kingdom for a Francis (+ Alick starting).

Rep Player

The final game in another completely wasted season....lets hope the trott out the same garbage players that have no business being in our 2024 team....more 4D chess from Jimmy incoming

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    Why hasn't and wouldn't that be the case...and how doesn't Francis get a run?
    These last hand full of games should have been all about next year....who gives a sh1t if we lose by 50
    Let's face it the NRL trail games are a farce.
    Oh mate I will give a big *#@&' if we lose to the bulldogs even by 6 points. Each game isnt just to develop players, footy has more of a spirit behind it than that. Every game is important essentially, it matters.

First Grader

If AJ isn't at centre this week I'll be pretty surprised. I'm assuming Francis isn't in the plans because Jojo is seen as Samis back up on that side+they might see Ngamanu as a better prospect or Des has something else in the plans because I doubt Maumalo is here next season as the back up left winger for Lofi.

Pahulu was a late scratch for Burleigh so if he's not injured I'm guessing we'll see him debut. Des was at the Storm game, All the guys who are getting game time will be here next year, Leeming we kind of have to play because there's no one else in the squad who can play 9.

We've been pretty respectable in these last 2 games till late in them and both put scores on us after injuries happened and big reshuffles. In all our games since Holbrook has been gone besides two halves against Roosters and Sharks where performed better in the second half in those games. I'd way rather that then get beaten by 50 and destroy our young guys confidence. These guys are proving to themselves they can hang with the top teams going into next year.
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 28-08-23 at 01:08 PM.

AKP’s performances have gone to crap since he talked himself up about being top try scorer … he needs a reality check big time. Haas was horrible again yesterday and also needs to be punted for this game. And Schoupp should be shopped.

1. Kini
    2. Francis
    3, Kelly
    4. AJ
    5. Jojo

12. Not Haas
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Baby panthers weren’t world beaters until they grew into their potential

I’ll reserve judgement on the teen titans for now

Perfect game to give Kini a full 80 at fullback and AJ at centre. Don't expect they will though.

We should touch these guys up, despite the L's we're playing much better footy than they are. Then again we do have a habit of playing down to our opponents. They've got some shifty OB's and like to play down those edges in any field position so naturally I'm concerned our right edge is going to get shredded once again.

Tony has done everything he could at Qcup level to earn a debut IMO but I don't think he will if he isn't contracted for '24+.

First Grader

I feel like if Kini gets 80 minutes at FB this week he’ll produce a highlight reel moment that will put him on the map, perfect conditions and opponent for him to shine. Also AJ showed his potential at centre with his try assist, I just think it would be crazy to not give him a full game there before the end of the season. The fact they pulled the switch during the game shows they have the intention to do it, just flick Schoupp off and do it for a full game

Quote Originally Posted by hungryjacks View Post
    Oh mate I will give a big *#@&' if we lose to the bulldogs even by 6 points. Each game isnt just to develop players, footy has more of a spirit behind it than that. Every game is important essentially, it matters.
    Fair enough mate if that's the way you feel.
    If this was for the spoon then I'm with you but bragging rights mean zero to me at the moment.
    The only real thing we can possibly take out of this season is some preparation for the next and I'm pretty sure we're not milking that opportunity for all it's worth.

Shaming those guys on 360 won’t help our cause.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Shaming those guys on 360 won’t help our cause.
    Yeah mate remember the “rule of titans” which is any team written off/on a form slump/in crisis will come out and have a blinder against us.