Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

We've got nothing to lose in regards to finals this season, so I'm not a fan of such conservative thinking from a departing coach.

Why not get AJ or JC some reps in positions other than fullback this season while we have nothing really to play for this year? We can take our lumps now and not when it might matter next year.

Nah we better stick to the formula of JC playing 10-15 minutes at the end of the game when we are behind by 20.

It's frustrating following this team and the idiots making the decisions.
    Last edited by The Birdman; 04-08-23 at 07:34 AM.

First Grader

We're still a chance, A very slim one but we're still going to have a crack till then, I can see some changes happening once we are out.

Quote Originally Posted by The Birdman View Post
    We've got nothing to lose in regards to finals this season, so I'm not a fan of such conservative thinking from a departing coach.

Why not get AJ or JC some reps in positions other than fullback this season while we have nothing really to play for this year? We can take our lumps now and not when it might matter next year.

Nah we better stick to the formula of JC playing 10-15 minutes at the end of the game when we are behind by 20.

The idiot being Jimmy Lenihan who has improved the way we’re playing since taking the reigns and caused two upsets/arguably the best games we’ve played all season? I think he’s got some cred mate.

Who’s the departing coach?

What you’re saying could very well still happen.

Gee mate that's harsh I think under Jimmy we have played better, especially in defence and players attitude has risen also playing more like a team with passion

Who knows what could happen before kick off and team changes and also plans for changes throughout game

The JC conundrum is an issue but I have to give a nod to Lenihan for his work especially with the contract controversy and Tino’s suspension. I add that Des will be behind what’s happening too. I would ring the changes when we are out of the running and until then you would have to believe the Club is taking a “give it our best shot” attitude.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

the conundrum of JC and AJ will only be blurred more next year with Kini having another pre season

I’m excited to be headed to the game. And the clubs is expecting a big crowd. Which makes sense. Lots of kiwis on the coast. And the Warriors are on fire. I’m not convinced that AJ won’t play centre and I hope the team named doesn’t reflect the actual game day. But usually with the Titans it does. Schoupp vs having AJ and JC on the field? A lot of greater players have played centre and the position is enjoying new notoriety in our game. A lot of my favourite players have been centres because of their support role and in creating opportunities for their wingmen.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

JC at centre

Assume they may flip him and Brimmo

Randall starting, Verrills off pine like last week

Schoupp to bench

First Grader

Nah JC is fullback bro

Quote Originally Posted by Titslover View Post
    Nah JC is fullback bro
    Yeah you're right

NRL.com has it other way around for some reason https://www.nrl.com/draw/nrl-premier...ns-v-warriors/

My wife has a group of Chinese students near halfway pretty close to the field in the eastern stand ... give them a shout-out if you pass by ... I am horribly jealous, you lucky b'tards.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

bruh wtf lol

AJ is out again??

Kini in?? What’s going on here lol

Brimson didn't make it through warm up apparently

First Grader

Kini on bench