Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Lol come on gents, teamlist tuesday is a formality at this point. if AJ is right to play 80 Jimmy will have a plan. He's barely been cleared as good to go.
    Yeah, you're right, mate! With that in mind...

Titans by 18!

Do we really want to play AJ if he isn't 100% fit anyway? With his recent injury history do we not just give him the rest of the season off to get right for next year, he's had a pretty rough year to date...

Hello folks,

It is that time of the year again. Last week all the Warriors faithful were cheering on the Titans, thanks for taking down the Cowboys, great game that and a little scary from a Warriors pov if I am honest.

I would love to know how NRL sides alter their week in a five day turn around.

The Warriors historically are not flash off a bye week, they start cold. Most of us know if we take the Titans lightly we are toast.

I think this one is going to be an epic, in the past one side collapses, I don't see that happening on Friday.

Good luck and I hope the rest of the season goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mt Smart View Post
    Hello folks,

It is that time of the year again. Last week all the Warriors faithful were cheering on the Titans, thanks for taking down the Cowboys, great game that and a little scary from a Warriors pov if I am honest.

I would love to know how NRL sides alter their week in a five day turn around.

The Warriors historically are not flash off a bye week, they start cold. Most of us know if we take the Titans lightly we are toast.

I think this one is going to be an epic, in the past one side collapses, I don't see that happening on Friday.

Good luck and I hope the rest of the season goes well.
    Hopefully it is an epic and your middles dont bully ours. Half hoping your middle have a half off day to make it competitive or ours turn into superheroes. Looking forward to a close contest hopefully.

I AM READY TO RUN THE TABLE

or cheer for the warriors to smash the other grub teams in the finals ��*♂️

A win win week for me

First Grader

I reckon Brimmo’s playing centre for sure. He posted a birthday shoutout to Sami today and wrote “right side �� “ and Sami re-posted it with the caption “new combo ��.” Keen to see what they can do after a week of training there

So what will the bench look like? We will need another defensive piece and can Schoupp fulfill that role?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Titslover View Post
    I reckon Brimmo’s playing centre for sure. He posted a birthday shoutout to Sami today and wrote “right side �� “ and Sami re-posted it with the caption “new combo ��.” Keen to see what they can do after a week of training there
    I sincerely hope that he is referring to this weekend and not just referencing the weekend just gone

In my dreams they drop schoupp for alick to to the bench and Campbell 1 and brimson 4

But given how much the club like an outside back utility they will probably put schoupp on the bench and then rotate him to the 12 spot like he played for tweed (which is a huge mistake imo)

Quote Originally Posted by T0ken View Post
    In my dreams they drop schoupp for alick to to the bench and Campbell 1 and brimson 4

But given how much the club like an outside back utility they will probably put schoupp on the bench and then rotate him to the 12 spot like he played for tweed (which is a huge mistake imo)
    I find myself in furious agreement with you once more T0kes.

Quote Originally Posted by hungryjacks View Post
    Hopefully it is an epic and your middles dont bully ours. Half hoping your middle have a half off day to make it competitive or ours turn into superheroes. Looking forward to a close contest hopefully.
    Yeah it makes for an interesting match up. The Warriors do not have the speed you do out wide, and do not construct long range Try's...both because of the lack of speed, and their game plan.
    So if you can kick chase with well placed kicks in the corners, they do not have a counter to being pinned and strangled. With your quicks being genuinely fast it is a legitimate way to trouble the Warriors.
    A kick down the center of the ground for the fullback is less effective, Charnze is hard running and will make honest meters.

Our defence is strong through the middle and on the try line, we are vulnerable to quick shifts, the exact type your boys are so good at.

I won't bore everyone going on about the Warriors game plan, it is pretty straight forward.

This is the first year where I have missed a lot of Titans games, so I was pretty stoked with last week. Will be trying to catch up with your games for the rest of this season. I have had a soft spot for th Titans for a very long time.

Nice to see you posting Smarty and what you’ve missed has been largely frustrating … looking forward to golden point game.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Nice to see you posting Smarty and what you’ve missed has been largely frustrating … looking forward to golden point game.
    Good to see you still holding up the side here Titanic. Dessie will be interesting next year, can't wait for that. I know he is controversial among fans, but I like him, liked hm as a player, and what he did at the Dogs.

Your forwards will get sorted and hopefully his ability to get consistent finals appearances happens for my other NRL team.

@MTSmart: I think we all agree that we can't control the roster but a little logic in selections would go a long way to silencing the critics while some creativeness from the Mad Professor will make 2024 a season to remember. Good luck tomorrow but not too much of it.

9 News had Jimmy saying AJ to centre is more likely an off-season next year thing

Could be smoke and mirrors for the minute but it's def not being dismissed