Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Onya Smarty, winners can be grinners and we will trot off into the sunset with another “what could have been” season. Your coach did his homework and ran SJ at BK then kicked to paddle hands Lofi, who must have got Brillcream on his fingers after his hair pulling tiff with DWZ = game over. Good luck for the finals, looking forward to another haka at the GF.
    That isn't brylcreem, Tit. That's soul glo. (coming to America lol)

A lot of people think AFB is the best prop in the comp. I reckon DWZ is the form winger.

Might be time for another haka at the Dally M's. If anyone turns up...

I know it was a loss, but our blokes deserve praise for that effort!!
    Last edited by Menoitios; 05-08-23 at 07:50 AM.

The referees boss should resign.
    Jarryd Horse face has obviously initiated a crackdown that has gone overboard. He needs to resign if he continues to select Kasey Badger , who clearly is, either incompetent at best or totally biased.
    Ben Cummins was once touted as top referee, then it was ,G Sutton, and now it seems is Ashley Klein.
    Bring back chicken legs ,at least he was consistent.

I reckon the referees are also victims of all the rule changes, interpretations and instructions. They seem as confused as the rest of us.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Yeah...but they get paid to do a job. They should be all over the rules, interpretations and instructions.

Confusion shouldn't be an issue. It leaves some people believing they can detect the distinct odour of rats.

First Grader

Mo has got one week.

This is 1 week too many. Just a joke

Mo should be issued an apology by the officials as well as the club.

Can we have a fine system for the NRL when crap decisions cost games? They're bringing the game into disrepute. That was $10k last time I looked.

- - - Updated - - -

The Luai shoulder charge is so much worse. If Mo gets sent and a week, that's five weeks for Luai if they're consistent. But no.