Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Cowabunga View Post
    Yeah I agree, I'm not asking for kids straight out of NRL and I have been one of the only people here saying Haas has done well for his job asked but he's not up to it yet. I'm not talking about juniors at all.

I know it's the stars who come through and wondering who these juniors are for us... Iszac has been great.

Jojo is sitting on the bench most of the time, JC can't get on the field, Haas isn't liked around here, Lofi has his ups and downs, Toby is gone, Alick doesn't look like getting re-signed...

At some point the juniors need to start coming through and I think they'll be great.
    This post says a whole lot of nothing, tbh I don't even understand what you're trying to say in 90% of it

Quote Originally Posted by Cowabunga View Post
    Yeah I agree, I'm not asking for kids straight out of NRL and I have been one of the only people here saying Haas has done well for his job asked but he's not up to it yet. I'm not talking about juniors at all.

I know it's the stars who come through and wondering who these juniors are for us...

Jojo is sitting on the bench most of the time, JC can't get on the field, Haas isn't liked around here, Lofi has his ups and downs, Toby is gone, Alick doesn't look like getting re-signed, Francis????...Iszac has been great. Weaver needs more time.

Our juniors are working but I think there needs to be breaks on how much people are pumping it when other junior systems are real good to, Didn't mean to target it at ours...

At some point the juniors need to start coming through and I think they'll be great.
    I don’t think anyone is over pumping it. There’s a lot of chat about it because the facts are we’ve got a junior system that is securing some of the best talent in each age group, consistently. That’s all a good junior system is, and compared to other clubs we’re excelling. Where they end up career-wise after you sign them as a 15/16 year old isn’t a given and if a club has one maybe two per year even taste NRL, that’s a successful system. Obviously best case you end up with ones who translate well and become regular NRL players.

Jojo is 20. JC isn’t playing much because he’s being kept out by literally another Titans junior. Haas is 20. Lofi is in his rookie year of course he has ups and downs. Alick isn’t a junior. Francis is a fringe NRL player that’s excelling at cup as a 20 year old. I think the expectation around what a good junior system is and how that influences the NRL side year to year might be a bit misunderstood.

All you have to do is look at our roster and the age of our junior products and it makes sense when you can expect them to be pushing for/influencing the NRL side. Players take time from their debut to be week to week NRL players for years on end.

Great presser from Jimmy.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Great presser from Jimmy.
    Yep, all on point without poking the bear.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Baby panthers were **** until they weren’t aswell. I think Hasler gets the boys a level of buy in we haven’t seen before

https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/a...17-jpeg.76949/

We were penalised for just Clark being offside last week. 4 Parramatta players well offside tonight and nothing.

Defend that Annersley you moron.

I still can't get over Parra fans all booing the decision to bin RCG after multiple replays of him kneeing Randall in the back. If anything he's lucky he didn't go for the entire game the grubby prick.

We were penalised for just Clark being offside last week. 4 Parramatta players well offside tonight and nothing.

I guarantee the muppet will find anything to defend it. Clearly has it out for the Titans imo

I still can't get over Parra fans all booing the decision to bin RCG after multiple replays of him kneeing Randall in the back. If anything he's lucky he didn't go for the entire game the grubby prick.
    yes mate that should be send off everyday of the week

I agree 101. That's a send off. Definitely preordained again tonight and once again, we had the opportunities to ice it (or not f*** it up). But typical sh!tshow officiating from the NRL as usual. I hate Rugby League these days. The mix of gambling and dodgy calls, as the NSW Racing man runs the game, just makes every decision questionable for fans on both sides. How did we enjoy our wagering content tonight? Was Vlandys in the bunker making spot bets and then pushing the button? Seriously lacking integrity.

Alick didn't get a run? I can understand it on a winning team but Verrills (and Liu) looked to play more minutes than they had in them tonight. I also don't understand how Randall gets a rest after 24min. He can go much longer and clearly, we had the interchanges up our sleeve. In saying that, very classy presser from Jimmy.

We had some moments against a good team tonight but same old. DF looked buggered and reverted to the 2022 DF. I don't think the management play is suiting Tino and it won't get him extra $$$ if he's not on point. He should have a good chat with his man this week.

Klese still has a lot of work to do and I'm not sure we can leak points there each week. He's not looking after Tannah like a 2r should.

For the life of me, I can't understand why we carried Schoupp on the bench when DF can play centre in a pinch.

What are your thoughts about Corey Thompson

Would he have made a difference this year

pain

(I stole this from twitter so please excuse the quality)
    Last edited by Hail Sezer; 17-07-23 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post

pain

(I stole this from twitter so please excuse the quality)
    Watch the NRL completely ignore it

That's just more evidence of how corrupt the NRL is. Probably a few other incidents in that game where we got the rough end and that video footage alongside other footage of things being let go proves it (I'm thinking of JWH in particular). AND IT'S EVERY BLOODY WEEK!!!

NRL clubs and fans need a forum to post evidence like this and Annesley has to answer to it each Monday. One clubs' fans can't change anything - we need all the clubs' fans to call for accountability collectively. It's the only way we can make them publicly accountable. Otherwise the stench of corruption will chase more fans away.

The NRL is a bad joke and as we remember well in Queensland, the joke was code for corruption.

First Grader

How the bunker could over rule the refs decision on the Gutho try just beggars belief. There was no clear evidence to over rule it. Photos shows he was out

Remember Grant Atkins father is Graeme Atkins, former !st grade Parramatta player and current Parramatta life club member. Dont tell me there is no conflict of interest
    Last edited by Whats Doing; 17-07-23 at 08:57 AM.