Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    How the bunker could over rule the refs decision on the Gutho try just beggars belief. There was no clear evidence to over rule it. Photos shows he was out

Remember Grant Atkins father is Graeme Atkins, former !st grade Parramatta player and current Parramatta life club member. Dont tell me there is no conflict of interest
    If you want to exclude people from rugby league on the basis of familial relations then there won’t be a league

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    If you want to exclude people from rugby league on the basis of familial relations then there won’t be a league
    I am not excluding them, they just should not be officiating those games where there is a potential conflict of interest. They can officiate in other games which is how conflict of interest matters are dealt with.

Tino charged by MRC. 3 weeks with early plea, 4 if he challenges unsuccessfully. Apparently for a hit on RCG in the 40th minute. Honestly can't recall the incident, and I don't think he was placed on report?

Dead season anyway. Might as well appeal it.

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    Tino charged by MRC. 3 weeks with early plea, 4 if he challenges unsuccessfully. Apparently for a hit on RCG in the 40th minute. Honestly can't recall the incident, and I don't think he was placed on report?
    That’s what happens when the coach speaks out against it in the presser. How that is worth three weeks is beyond me.

The game is corrupt.

It was the first tackle of the 2nd half, worth a penalty, not worth 3 weeks

Rep Player

I am not excluding them, they just should not be officiating those games where there is a potential conflict of interest. They can officiate in other games which is how conflict of interest matters are dealt with.
    And who will adjudicate this system for identifying conflict of interests?

Probably their employer

First Grader

As with any system that has conflict of interests policies, the people are required to declare in writing any potential conflict of interests in any job they may undertake. This should be administered by the current referee boss Jared Maxwell

Paul Crawley is all over the double standards issue for the Titans but we can expect little more than some shambolic unapologetic lip service over it. Tino certainly looked guilty "live" but anything more than a penalty is pretty harsh, although the accusers will cite a "square up" for the knees which is hard to defend straight after half time. He will now have ample time to read through the offers from other clubs. Anyway our season is shot once again and we all face another long period of anxiety while we wait for the next "second coming" to give us hope through to February.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

First Grader

Apparently it was so harsh because of his priors

Annesley confirms it should've been a penalty to us when Lane charged down the field-goal. He was offside.

He also confirmed RCG wasn't square at marker when putting pressure on Tanah for the other field goal (that he missed). Wormed his way out of it by saying Boyd still missed but a reporter asked Annesley if the pressure from RCG who was <5m away still put Tanah off, which it obviously did.

Dudded.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Annesley confirms it should've been a penalty to us when Lane charged down the field-goal. He was offside.

He also confirmed RCG wasn't square at marker when putting pressure on Tanah for the other field goal (that he missed). Wormed his way out of it by saying Boyd still missed but a reporter asked Annesley if the pressure from RCG who was <5m away still put Tanah off, which it obviously did.

Dudded.
    They can bring the bunker in to incorrectly rule on things all season when everyone with a pulse can see they are wrong, then the ref cant send a player off for a BLATANT red card infringment, miss knock ons and incorrect offside calls, they ping us last week for the same call (even though the dolphins were guilty of the exact same thing) they then come out and now tell us that we were duded. Tell me again PVL why I should spend a ****ing dollar of my money supporting the NRL when all you do is just **** us or another club over every.single.week with nonsense calls that they cannot seem to call evenly or even set a basic standard for! its just a flip of the coin as to what absolute dip**** has the whistle in his mouth or what mouth breathing moron is sitting in the bunker each week.

We arent playing well but we are basically playing us vs the opposition vs the refs and bunker the last 3 weeks and I have an absolute gutful of it.

Rep Player

As with any system that has conflict of interests policies, the people are required to declare in writing any potential conflict of interests in any job they may undertake. This should be administered by the current referee boss Jared Maxwell
    Sorry, not that simple

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    They can bring the bunker in to incorrectly rule on things all season when everyone with a pulse can see they are wrong, then the ref cant send a player off for a BLATANT red card infringment, miss knock ons and incorrect offside calls, they ping us last week for the same call (even though the dolphins were guilty of the exact same thing) they then come out and now tell us that we were duded. Tell me again PVL why I should spend a ****ing dollar of my money supporting the NRL when all you do is just **** us or another club over every.single.week with nonsense calls that they cannot seem to call evenly or even set a basic standard for! its just a flip of the coin as to what absolute dip**** has the whistle in his mouth or what mouth breathing moron is sitting in the bunker each week.

We arent playing well but we are basically playing us vs the opposition vs the refs and bunker the last 3 weeks and I have an absolute gutful of it.
    I'm not sure I could have put it any better than this.