Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Randall puts on a few kg and he could be a lock forward ezpz

Nice to see the baby titans going well in the first half

But now we have so many second rowers, need to put Liu as a bench prop in the second half so he can stiffen up the middle with Joliffe

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Coast 88 View Post
    Spot on and Randall not far behind him.
    Verrills and Randall are machines out there in the middle together, think Randall could be long-term 13 answer possibly.

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Coast 88 View Post
    please please run the ball occasionally Tanah
    Why would he want to do that when he can kick long to the corner all game, goal kick, then get hailed as a game manager. Maybe after we get another Titans article telling us how he’s learning off his best mate Foran we’ll see him run the ball.. the season will be over then though.

Absolutely love JC. Reckon he’s my favourite Titan of all time.

Yeah JC has been terrific. So used to seeing him do freaky stuff it’s not surprising anymore but he’s been good on both sides of the ball today. Few defensive plays in particular stood out

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NZTITAN View Post
    Verrills and Randall are machines out there in the middle together, think Randall could be long-term 13 answer possibly.
    He’s the type of player Des will love too I think

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    Why would he want to do that when he can kick long to the corner all game, goal kick, then get hailed as a game manager. Maybe after we get another Titans article telling us how he’s learning off his best mate Foran we’ll see him run the ball.. the season will be over then though.

Absolutely love JC. Reckon he’s my favourite Titan of all time.
    Because that's his job when Foz's foot might fall off at any time? He's obviously been told to kick like that with the coaching but everyone blames him hahha, It's clearly a tactic imo.

Looking good playing some sensible footy. Letting some of our weapons do some damage. Foran having a great game. JC is also having a great game in attack and everywhere in defence.

Let's win this Sunshine Showdown. #Rise #ShowSomeSteel #PutEmToTheSword
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

We have to find a way to get JC and AJ on the field at the same time (when AJ is back). It's pretty obvious we'd be a better team. I'm sure JC could at the very least manage on a wing or in the centres if he can handle the defensive decision making requirements. He's got such a good feel for the game I have no doubt he could make it work after a few weeks.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by The Birdman View Post
    We have to find a way to get JC and AJ on the field at the same time. It's pretty obvious we'd be a better team. I'm sure JC could at the very least manage on a wing or in the centres if he can handle the defensive decision making requirements. He's got such a good feel for the game I have no doubt he could make it work after a few weeks.
    We have threads going back three years on this very topic. Hopefully Dessie has the answer as in three years we haven't solved it.

First Grader

I still think something is in the works with JC moving to the centres either side with us not having re-signed Kelly or anyone else in the centres. Unless Foran retires which judging from his recent interview could be a possibility.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Cowabunga View Post
    Because that's his job when Foz's foot might fall off at any time? He's obviously been told to kick like that with the coaching but everyone blames him hahha, It's clearly a tactic imo.
    My point is that in the second half their will be many tired players, ours and theirs. Need the little men to run, as the Dolphins will do the same.

Atkins decides he's going to make a point and ignore an obvious crusher tackle

how do these idiots not see that coming?

First Grader

Can't wait to watch this gong show unfold hahaha....

Bad read by Iszac

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    how do these idiots not see that coming?
    one thing seeing it another thing stopping it. credit to the Phins it was a good play

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Bad read by Iszac
    possession try, they phins had two restarts during that period