Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Watch us trot out Campbell on the bench next week like the clown show of a club we are.

Quote Originally Posted by T0ken View Post
    I don’t think they ever call that. We certainly weren’t given that when we played the roosters in that final match and they were all offside
    I hate singling out specific decisions because there's a lot more to a game than any one decision, but i agree with this 100%

Most of the time they dont call those penalty's

I thought Hass had a terrible game today 87m for 5 hit ups! Really thought he would stand up more in the absence of our experienced players, he made a few tackles but I thought Alick was much better in his 67 minutes.

Junior

Didi Jojo get on the field?

i just dont get a just in case reserve, it seems to be a Leinahsn thing

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Coast 88 View Post
    Didi Jojo get on the field?

i just dont get a just in case reserve, it seems to be a Leinahsn thing
    Its a freddy fittler thing

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Titans13 View Post
    I thought Hass had a terrible game today 87m for 5 hit ups! Really thought he would stand up more in the absence of our experienced players, he made a few tackles but I thought Alick was much better in his 67 minutes.
    Agree, with Stimson cat 1 i assume we will need a backrower on the bench and it would have to be Alick before Haas

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Titans13 View Post

Yeah the guy on the right second row who we barely go to is the problem???? Our right side is constantly attacked, we need defence more out there...

The reason Alick had nice attacking stats is because any second rower in our system of Foran, If Alick is on the right he has worse attacking stats.
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 09-07-23 at 06:23 PM.

Junior

One thing Holbrook got right was publicly saying clubs like us don't get the same leeway as the big clubs. If that was Panthers / Storm would the ref had done the same thing.

we all get by the rules, we are offside but its about consistency and that is where this decision collapses.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cowabunga View Post
    Yeah the guy on the right second row who we barely go to is the problem???? That's why he made more tackles then Alick who got to attack.
    Plenty of opportunities for Haas to go and take a few hit ups, he doesn't go looking for work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Birdman View Post
    Watch us trot out Campbell on the bench next week like the clown show of a club we are.
    and leave him on the bench till 70th minute

First Grader

Because he's our main defender on the right side.... We need him as a 21 yo to stand up and he did a good enough job. Look at Stimson, He does less on attack and he's 28 and a veteran...

Watch Fermors stats drop to massively if he's out there next year, Or Fifitas will go back down. It's how we play and whoever is on the right is going to be our main defender.

I'm super impressed with what Haas did mostly for a 21yo in the most attacked place on the field. Fermor or Fifita will be going back to 8-10 runs who ever is out there.
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 09-07-23 at 06:27 PM.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by The Birdman View Post
    Is your solution JC playing 12 minutes off the bench next week?

Because if it's that or dropping JC all together it's the wrong answer.

Also his kick returns would be a massive asset on the wing.
    IMO putting him on the wing will be dangerous. Difference between kick retirns from the wing than FB. Have a look. at Sami and AKP today- mostly high balls, completely different

- - - Updated - - -

Because he's our main defender on the right side.... We need him as a 21 yo to stand up and he did a good enough job. Look at Stimson, He does less on attack and he's 28 and a veteran...

Watch Fermors stats drop to massively if he's out there next year, Or Fifitas will go back down. It's how we play and whoever is on the right is going to be our main defender.

you wont find a game where Stimson only does 5 hit-ups. Hass
    I'm super impressed with what Haas did mostly for a 21yo in the most attacked place on the field.

First Grader

Have you not seen his hit up average??? hahaha.

His highest metres is 86 this year. And I love what Stimson has done but he's been doing the same thing... He's maybe averaging 50m looking at his stats but that's not why our right 2nd rowers are out there, We have Schoupp doing that dirty work and Sami.

We need our right 2nd rower to defend.
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 09-07-23 at 06:33 PM.

So we can't sack the coach anymore, whose fault was that loss?

Junior

Have you not seen his hit up average??? hahaha.

His highest metres is 86 this year. And I love what Stimson has done but he's been doing the same thing... He's maybe averaging 50m looking at his stats but that's not why our right 2nd rowers are out there, We have Schoupp doing that dirty work and Sami.

We need our right 2nd rower to defend.
    i would rather have a second rower that can do ball movement and go looking for work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    So we can't sack the coach anymore, whose fault was that loss?
    Big reffing conspiracy theories

- - - Updated - - -

I’m telling y’all fifi. -> brimson -> Lofi on the left edge would be a cheat code for tries

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Coast 88 View Post
    i would rather have a second rower that can do ball movement and go looking for work.
    Same but they're rare. Hopefully Fermor can be that player.