Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Lol…Match report on the Titans website has quotes from both coaches. Kevin Walters and Justin Holbrook. Oopsie

Just watching this Rooters v Green Machine match and can't help thinking we lose our match today if Ashley Klein was referee

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Lol…Match report on the Titans website has quotes from both coaches. Kevin Walters and Justin Holbrook. Oopsie
    I saw this too. Embarrassing

Junior

was at the game today. Great crowd.
    The Joe Stimson tackle on Walters in the second minute tured out to be significant.
    Many good players today.Maybe the small bench in the heat worked out, but its a risk.
    I know Kelly seems to be polarising but gee his last few weeks in attack has been first class. If he attacks like that i dont care about his hit and miss defence

Rep Player

Who was captain today? Brimmo?

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Who was captain today? Brimmo?
    Yeah mate

I can't believe we just played for 80 minutes!

The bench rotations were much better and our whole bench played well (although JC below his own standards). Iszac possibly could have had more minutes given Mo played a massive 70 (and a solid 70 at that). Randall plays like a man three times his size and Clark even made a few more good runs than normal.

Schoupp and Sami were solid too. Kelly made his standard one or two clangers and Stimson just needs to be a bench middle - maybe instead of Clark and come on for Liu (whose handling was very poor early on). Very happy with the rest. DF is giving us what we longed for and Verrills is class. JJ and Brimo are getting back to their best.

Was that you I heard yelling "Red Wall", Birdman?

Upwards and onwards Legion!

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    Just watching this Rooters v Green Machine match and can't help thinking we lose our match today if Ashley Klein was referee
    I agree with he helped a lot and it was timely in the evolution of the team but not biased just we got the rub of the green for a change.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Lets not forget they were lucky to have the Ezra Mam try allowed, lucky to have Carrigan and Walsh stay on the field aswell.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by hungryjacks View Post
    Lets not forget they were lucky to have the Ezra Mam try allowed, lucky to have Carrigan and Walsh stay on the field aswell.
    I agree the mam try shouldn't have counted but I think the one they took off walsh deserved to be a try so it's even imo

First Grader

How the coaches delt with the right side defence yesterday was so much better then anything we've seen and I'm now assuming Holbrook wasn't listening to his staff. Stimson is sitting on the wing in attack for about 15 mins getting his breath back and just purely defending while Randall is doing all the attacking and him and Iszac are pretty much stuck to Stimson when they are on the defending. Once Ezra scored they went straight to Randall in the second row.

Common sense is a nice thing to have.... Probably Fifitas best game I've seen from him, absolutely dominant both sides of the ball, Moe is better then he's ever been. We made a lot of errors and everyone just kept working for each other. One of my favourite wins ever after the whole week.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Cowabunga View Post
    How the coaches delt with the right side defence yesterday was so much better then anything we've seen and I'm now assuming Holbrook wasn't listening to his staff. Stimson is sitting on the wing in attack for about 15 mins getting his breath back and just purely defending while Randall is doing all the attacking and him and Iszac are pretty much stuck to Stimson when they are on the defending. Once Ezra scored they went straight to Randall in the second row.

Common sense is a nice thing to have.... Probably Fifitas best game I've seen from him, absolutely dominant both sides of the ball, Moe is better then he's ever been. We made a lot of errors and everyone just kept working for each other. One of my favourite wins ever after the whole week.
    Very interested to see how Lenihan goes, he was a pretty decent coach for burleigh wasn't he?

Seems like he has more of a clue than Holbrook if what you've said above was his idea

Just thinking out loud here…AKP flashed his taped wrist when he scored. It said DAD. I am pretty sure DF also had DAD on his wrist. Was this code for Justin?

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Just thinking out loud here…AKP flashed his taped wrist when he scored. It said DAD. I am pretty sure DF also had DAD on his wrist. Was this code for Justin?
    Lol surely not

First Grader

Jeeeeez.... hahahahha

Lofis dad is why he got into footy/gave him his jersey and Fifitas dad is currently awaiting trial from what I understand.

That might be as good as when nrl twitter was saying Cameron Munster was sleeping with the premier during origin in 2020.