Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cowabunga View Post
    Jeeeeez.... hahahahha

Lofis dad is why he got into footy/gave him his jersey and Fifitas dad is currently awaiting trial from what I understand.

That might be as good as when nrl twitter was saying Cameron Munster was sleeping with the premier during origin in 2020.
    I prefer my way of thinking…..

Is anyone keeping up with Walsh's visit to the judiciary? Honestly laughable that he is still maintaining that wasn't aimed at the ref. Come on mate. He's just digging a bigger hole for himself the longer it goes

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    Is anyone keeping up with Walsh's visit to the judiciary? Honestly laughable that he is still maintaining that wasn't aimed at the ref. Come on mate. He's just digging a bigger hole for himself the longer it goes
    I've been trolling the brisbane fan group on FB all week. Given me hours of enjoyment

First Grader

He is an immature petulant brat

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    He is an immature petulant brat
    Ok but redditors think he’s handsome sooo…

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I've been trolling the brisbane fan group on FB all week. Given me hours of enjoyment
    Love your work JB!

On another note, Walsh found guilty. Split decision between the panel. Chairman had to cast the deciding vote

Love your work JB!

On another note, Walsh found guilty. Split decision between the panel. Chairman had to cast the deciding vote
    I have to say, when he came out and said he wasn't talking to the ref I was talking to a player I assumed he was talking to Dave Fifita. Video didn't show that. Now that he said it was Carrigan I believe him. I think he's been hard done by to be honest. WOuld question why you would talk to a team mate that way but that's for the team mates to sort out. Ref was right though, he had been coming at him for every decision that didn't go his way all game so naturally he assumed the same again.

Rep Player

Brimson for Origin 3?

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Brimson for Origin 3?
    Hopefully they go with Ponga

First Grader

Yeah can Kalyn please make himself eligible again, I don’t want to lose Brimmo for the Dolphins game and potentially Roosters game too.

Relax guys, AJ won't get picked. He's not the media darling.

- - - Updated - - -

Also it's kind of hilarious that his Brisbane/Qld teammate in Carrigan and Qld teammate in Fifita could be even presented as credible and unbiased witnesses.

His form all game made it clear he had no respect for the referee or the match officials. Video evidence clearly supports that his actions and words were directed at the referee too. It also makes no sense that he would speak to a team mate like that. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and smells like a duck..... it's a duck.

Good on the judiciary for making an example of this petulant brat whose head is swelling like a hot air balloon lately.

Rep Player

AJ was 18th man, I think he will be picked

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    AJ was 18th man, I think he will be picked
    Hopefully Kaitlyn has a blinder leading up to game 3 then.

Didn't Kalyn rule himself out for this series? I go for NSW (don't hold that against me) and I don't think Kalyn has played well enough imo. But would be tough for us with all our forwards out as well as AJ

First Grader

I had to laugh when Fifita told the judiciary that Walsh was directing his words to the referee and then he had to correct himself.