Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 152
  1. #1
    Administrator DIEHARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brisbane / HK
    Posts
    39,102

    Default Round 17: BRONCOS v TITANS (2023)

    BRONCOS v TITANS

    2PM SUNDAY 25TH JUNE, Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

    Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

  2. #2
    Immortal Titanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next door to Alice
    Posts
    10,426

    Default

    This will be a game with Fifita back. Selection is going to create some spicy debates on here lol.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    This will be a game with Fifita back. Selection is going to create some spicy debates on here lol.
    It will also be played four days post origin so if Fifita plays another 80 mins there, maybe better of resting him or reduced minutes off the bench. No chance of Tino missing out backing up though, the way he sets the standards. Very impressed with a much improved Fifita this year, as I’ve previously critisized his mental toughness and attitude.

  4. #4
    Junior MaroonTitan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    452

    Default

    1 AJ
    2 Sami
    3 Schoupp
    4 Jojo
    5 Lofi
    6 Foran
    7 Boyd
    8 Mo
    9 Verrills
    10 Tino
    11 DF
    12 Stimson
    13 Liu

    14 JC
    15 JJ
    16 Haas
    17 Iszac

    How's that? Schoupp on the left for Kelly. Jojo is back at right centre. Stimson back at right 2R but Klese on the bench so if a certain someone with any brains can rotate him well enough he'll get good minutes in the middle. Randall and Mikaele very unlucky to miss out.

  5. #5
    Rep Player
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonTitan View Post
    1 AJ
    2 Sami
    3 Schoupp
    4 Jojo
    5 Lofi
    6 Foran
    7 Boyd
    8 Mo
    9 Verrills
    10 Tino
    11 DF
    12 Stimson
    13 Liu

    14 JC
    15 JJ
    16 Haas
    17 Iszac

    How's that? Schoupp on the left for Kelly. Jojo is back at right centre. Stimson back at right 2R but Klese on the bench so if a certain someone with any brains can rotate him well enough he'll get good minutes in the middle. Randall and Mikaele very unlucky to miss out.
    That would be my team too except I would have Schoupp out of the team and Kelly in his usual position. Probably also start Haas with Stimson in the middle rotation but able to fill 2R if Haas needs a rest.

  6. #6
    One Clubman Boofhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    3,192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    That would be my team too except I would have Schoupp out of the team and Kelly in his usual position. Probably also start Haas with Stimson in the middle rotation but able to fill 2R if Haas needs a rest.
    Yep, Iím with you Wilhelm.

  7. #7

    Default

    JC for Foran. That also allows us to have Randall on the bench instead of JC, giving us much better balance.

    Foran should buy a caravan and Land Cruiser and take it around Australia, staying overnight in free camping sites he finds on google.

  8. #8
    Junior MaroonTitan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    452

    Default

    I'd be happy with any of those variations.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Birdman View Post
    JC for Foran. That also allows us to have Randall on the bench instead of JC, giving us much better balance.

    Foran should buy a caravan and Land Cruiser and take it around Australia, staying overnight in free camping sites he finds on google.
    Gee you really don't like Foran do you Birdman. Book him Danno, murder one?

  9. #9

    Default

    Very excited for this one. No expectations except to see some effort. Love footy at Suncorp on a Sunday arvo!

  10. #10
    First Grader
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Posts
    1,127

    Default

    Carrying 1 prop on the bench against a giant Brisbane pack... Genius.

  11. #11
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    7,002

    Default

    RIP our middle from minute 30 to minute 60

  12. #12
    One Clubman gotitans101_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Wide Bay QLD
    Posts
    3,299

    Default

    lol @ that bench.

    And Clark over Randall hahahaha

  13. #13
    Junior MaroonTitan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    452

    Default

    I watched a great podcast of James Graham interviewing George Rose. What they said about Des Hasler made me happy for him to take over from Holbrook. I'd prefer Hannay but Des is surely better than what we have now. He wouldn't choose that bench, especially after an origin when three forwards could be busted early.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Has Clark been mowing his lawn and washing his car?

  14. #14
    Rep Player
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Central Queensland
    Posts
    1,551

    Default

    Good lord what a lineup! How schoupp gets a run after last week is beyond me, broncos are going to expose him all night. Bench is garbage and the broncos middles are going to roll through us. Never have a seen a coach so inept at utilising what he has

  15. #15

    Default

    Randall in for Clarke, Fifita or Ken M in for Lofi, Hass to 2nd row early and Stimson to the middle rotation. Unless these 3 things happen we have the slightest chance of winning.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

ABOUT US

    Established in 2005 as the Gold Coast Titans official Chat Forum, we are now known as the League of Titans Independent Website. A place for fans of the Gold Coast Titans to come and touch base with other diehard fans.

QUICK LINKS

FOLLOW US ON

League of Titans designed and cutomised by Matt Glew