Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Round 17: BRONCOS v TITANS (2023)

BRONCOS v TITANS

2PM SUNDAY 25TH JUNE, Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

This will be a game with Fifita back. Selection is going to create some spicy debates on here lol.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    This will be a game with Fifita back. Selection is going to create some spicy debates on here lol.
    It will also be played four days post origin so if Fifita plays another 80 mins there, maybe better of resting him or reduced minutes off the bench. No chance of Tino missing out backing up though, the way he sets the standards. Very impressed with a much improved Fifita this year, as I’ve previously critisized his mental toughness and attitude.

1 AJ
    2 Sami
    3 Schoupp
    4 Jojo
    5 Lofi
    6 Foran
    7 Boyd
    8 Mo
    9 Verrills
    10 Tino
    11 DF
    12 Stimson
    13 Liu

14 JC
    15 JJ
    16 Haas
    17 Iszac

How's that? Schoupp on the left for Kelly. Jojo is back at right centre. Stimson back at right 2R but Klese on the bench so if a certain someone with any brains can rotate him well enough he'll get good minutes in the middle. Randall and Mikaele very unlucky to miss out.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by MaroonTitan View Post
    1 AJ
    2 Sami
    3 Schoupp
    4 Jojo
    5 Lofi
    6 Foran
    7 Boyd
    8 Mo
    9 Verrills
    10 Tino
    11 DF
    12 Stimson
    13 Liu

14 JC
    15 JJ
    16 Haas
    17 Iszac

How's that? Schoupp on the left for Kelly. Jojo is back at right centre. Stimson back at right 2R but Klese on the bench so if a certain someone with any brains can rotate him well enough he'll get good minutes in the middle. Randall and Mikaele very unlucky to miss out.
    That would be my team too except I would have Schoupp out of the team and Kelly in his usual position. Probably also start Haas with Stimson in the middle rotation but able to fill 2R if Haas needs a rest.

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    That would be my team too except I would have Schoupp out of the team and Kelly in his usual position. Probably also start Haas with Stimson in the middle rotation but able to fill 2R if Haas needs a rest.
    Yep, I’m with you Wilhelm.

JC for Foran. That also allows us to have Randall on the bench instead of JC, giving us much better balance.

Foran should buy a caravan and Land Cruiser and take it around Australia, staying overnight in free camping sites he finds on google.

I'd be happy with any of those variations.

Quote Originally Posted by The Birdman View Post
    JC for Foran. That also allows us to have Randall on the bench instead of JC, giving us much better balance.

Foran should buy a caravan and Land Cruiser and take it around Australia, staying overnight in free camping sites he finds on google.
    Gee you really don't like Foran do you Birdman. Book him Danno, murder one?

Very excited for this one. No expectations except to see some effort. Love footy at Suncorp on a Sunday arvo!

First Grader

Carrying 1 prop on the bench against a giant Brisbane pack... Genius.

RIP our middle from minute 30 to minute 60

lol @ that bench.

And Clark over Randall hahahaha

I watched a great podcast of James Graham interviewing George Rose. What they said about Des Hasler made me happy for him to take over from Holbrook. I'd prefer Hannay but Des is surely better than what we have now. He wouldn't choose that bench, especially after an origin when three forwards could be busted early.

- - - Updated - - -

Has Clark been mowing his lawn and washing his car?

Rep Player

Good lord what a lineup! How schoupp gets a run after last week is beyond me, broncos are going to expose him all night. Bench is garbage and the broncos middles are going to roll through us. Never have a seen a coach so inept at utilising what he has

Randall in for Clarke, Fifita or Ken M in for Lofi, Hass to 2nd row early and Stimson to the middle rotation. Unless these 3 things happen we have the slightest chance of winning.