Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Randall is suspended T

Like that bench though

Leeming at 14? Or Clark..hahaha

Ok missed that … not a chance on Clark, he’s a bust … ok that’s Alick’s chance or Leeming in case Verrills is short of a gallop. Where’s Sammy Mac when we need him lololol
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I like your side T but who covers Stimson when he can't play 80? Tino? It makes a good argument for Alick, I reckon. If he plays and Verrills isn't ready for 80, Leeming could come in for Iszac, so the bench is Leeming, Alick, JJ, Mikaele.

Is AJ ready for FB yet? Is he not better eased back into the side, doing a bit less?

MT, I think until AJ is pronounced unfit for 1 then we pick him as he’s arguably the better player and especially for his leadership from the back. I would happily bring Alick in but with JJ also short of a gallop then we probably need IF’s motor rather than a new body but it’s a toss of a coin. Perhaps JJ’s not ready too and heaven forbid AJ also. Unfortunately I can see BK and Clark being selected.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    MT, I think until AJ is pronounced unfit for 1 then we pick him as he’s arguably the better player and especially for his leadership from the back. I would happily bring Alick in but with JJ also short of a gallop then we probably need IF’s motor rather than a new body but it’s a toss of a coin. Perhaps JJ’s not ready too and heaven forbid AJ also. Unfortunately I can see BK and Clark being selected.
    We shouldn't be rushing anyone back for this game. I agree if AJ is fit for FB but his injuries indicate that something is not right there. You're right though. As soon as we start second guessing how fit players are and start making selection decisions around that, we're all over the shop. Hopefully Holbrook can get that right but if he picks Kelly and Clark, I'll slap myself into an HIA.

Rep Player

Why is Randall suspended?

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    I assume that tackle on arrow was a hip drop? Even though it wasn't picked up by ref or bunker during the game

https://www.titans.com.au/news/2023/...chris-randall/

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    I assume that tackle on arrow was a hip drop? Even though it wasn't picked up by ref or bunker during the game
    Well that’s absurd. It was a regulation tackle, absolutely nothing in it. We can’t officiate on the basis of consequence. Players get injured all the time without illegal play.

First Grader

Well that’s absurd. It was a regulation tackle, absolutely nothing in it. We can’t officiate on the basis of consequence. Players get injured all the time without illegal play.
    Agreed, but he plays for the titans not roosters

Honest question. If we lose this game will Holbrook be sacked?

Quote Originally Posted by Blade07 View Post
    Honest question. If we lose this game will Holbrook be sacked?
    IMO, yes, and we should be making a play for Flanagan before Dragons get him. A personable, boys first softly softly approach doesn’t work on the GC. Need a hard nosed no BS coach who can imprint a tough mentality into this mob and sigh the right players to lead by example

I do also like flanno, I’d prefer him over madge

Interesting for what 17 is named today

First Grader

Fifita out with "delayed concussion symptoms". Sick, we're gonna run out the worst backrow in the comp. Give Alick a chance