Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

And the worst thing with this performance south’s down it with both there state of origin players taking no part

No coach is going to fix our problems.
    Sad part is every week you know the collapse is going to come and you can’t even enjoy some of the great things they do. Tino would be smart to pack up and get the **** out of dodge he deserves more than this ****show

What's the club going to do? Maintain the status quo is my bet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DM13 View Post
    No coach is going to fix our problems.
    Sad part is every week you know the collapse is going to come and you can’t even enjoy some of the great things they do. Tino would be smart to pack up and get the **** out of dodge he deserves more than this ****show
    I honestly think as great of a player he is, he's partly responsible for the panic that comes over the team. He's not a calming influence or disciplined player when he's under duress.

QLD Cup

Can we get 26? at least we are consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    And the worst thing with this performance south’s down it with both there state of origin players taking no part
    and after we've had a week off to at least try to address these issues.

But nope, same old Titans.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 03-06-23 at 07:17 PM.

Wonder what the south’s yardage is compared to the titans in the second half also the possession titans be lucky to have it for 6 sets

Cowards would be insulted to be compared to our footy team.

We need a change in coach this has been the same inconsistency from the beginning of his tenure. He got lucky with our poor record the first year with playing the roosters in the finals and it’s been poor ever since. We need a defensive coach that’s going to make the big calls and get rid of these players we have that would rather let in a try and then hope to get one back. Our backs are all attacking style players and can’t defend at all. Isaac, Erin and shoupp are not nrl standard. Jojo is a centre, Jayden is a fullback, Aj needs to be our 6, Stimson needs to play front row and that’s it.

Junior

Emotionally charged observations, albeit vs a top side
    Numerous times 3 or 4 players in the tackle and we dont put the opp on the ground and they get a quick play the boy and dummy half run
    Marker play is pedestrian
    i like our two number 9, but they both need to improve their running game as it was non existent tonight which puts pressure then on iur halves
    Schoupp is disappointing in attack and defence. Prefer BK
    Lack of shoulder tackling is widespread apart from Stimson
    Campbell is worth persisting with at 6
    Lack of ball movement in the second half coming out of end was probably due to fatigue as possession % was heavily against us.
    I wish Boyd would run more, i know there is a good running game there, its just needs to come out more.

I think Flanagan is our next coach we need something to change

28 points lads, we're on the up and up. How good?

Junior

Souths showed what a dominant 9, 13 and 6 can do for a team.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Coast 88 View Post
    Souths showed what a dominant 9, 13 and 6 can do for a team.
    yeah but we went and signed a 6 & 9 who can barely stay on the field.

Thank god for Randall who has been one of our best since Verrills went down.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    yeah but we went and signed a 6 & 9 who can barely stay on the field.

Thank god for Randall who has been one of our best since Verrills went down.
    I'm still trying to get my head around putting JC at 6. It's like we just have to shoe horn him in somewhere because it's in his contract

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by The Birdman View Post
    What's the club going to do? Maintain the status quo is my bet.

- - - Updated - - -

We are all frustrated and disappointed. I think we need to take into account - Izak, Haas, AKP, Kini, Jojo, still learning about NRL, we could probably throw JC into that list. Its a big learning curve snd mistakes will happen.
    We all hope that in a season and a half we will show more experience and less mistakes and most importantly winning seasons.

I honestly think as great of a player he is, he's partly responsible for the panic that comes over the team. He's not a calming influence or disciplined player when he's under duress.