Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    Schoup not named for tweed after playing backrow last week could he join the bench?
    The Qcup teams named on Tuesday don't mean much, they can completely change the 17 an hour before kickoff if they want. Usually they just copy and paste the same side they named the tuesday beforehand and will add any late inclusions closer to kickoff.

Apparently Erin under an injury cloud?

Quote Originally Posted by AliDavysStep View Post
    Apparently Erin under an injury cloud?
    Crushed under the weight of expectation?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Throw Iszac in for Clark if Clark is injured.

I worry about games like this. On form we should get this, however we never to seem to win when expected to. Hoping for a solid win this week and not needing heart meds.

To be honest would rather Thomas Mikaele coming off the bench for us instead, or atleast see how he goes again. I didnt mind his first stint didnt really get a chance to see anything.

Knights coming off the bye after an embarrassing performance against Parramatta, hammered by parts of the media for taking a trip to Bali and Ponga out to prove he's still worthy of an origin jumper. Plus a few of our boys under injury clouds.

Feel as though the Knights will come out firing in this one, though I hope their heads are still in Bali.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Knights coming off the bye after an embarrassing performance against Parramatta, hammered by parts of the media for taking a trip to Bali and Ponga out to prove he's still worthy of an origin jumper. Plus a few of our boys under injury clouds.

Feel as though the Knights will come out firing in this one, though I hope their heads are still in Bali.
    All we gotta do is just keep up and trust one another in defence. We beat Melbourne and Parra that way. Sure, we leaked points, but if we can score (hopefully more than bloody 26 again) then I'll be confident that we can win it.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post

Yeah this game has ambush all over it.

Was only a month ago playing at home they took Penrith to golden point and the week before that had a pretty convincing win against the Warriors too. I'm expecting they'll be tough to beat

Only Bradman Best went to Bali so I wouldn’t be counting on that too much. It’s going to be tough and close in front of a parochial mob but that’s a good challenge. Titans x 8
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

First Grader

I think he'll be on the bench but Fifita still needs to fully convince Billy on his minutes and there's a few guys still with a small chance of selection during the series if injuries occur or their form keeps getting better. Moe, Sami, JC, Jojo, Tannah are all probably within the top 40 players in QLD and not far off the 24 imo.

As a team I think we're finally showing some consistencies with our effort and defence that I think/hope will continue. This is another great test for the team to show what they want to be going forward.

First Grader

Really hope we win but I don't like our chances

First Grader

If we to be serious contenders for the top 8, these are the games that require to be won.

QLD Cup

Have we been lifted up just to be dropped again? We'll find out but my reading of the Parra game is that we came so close to losing except for goal kicking, every other stat except the score board seemed to be against us.

First Grader

Foran is actually at training so assuming he's going to play, no sight of Clark though in the photos.