Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

I'm worried our forwards will get dominated in this game tbh. Hopefully Hopgoat goes easy on us.

also why do we get the last game of magic round again? 2022 was a Saturday against the Dragons but 2021 we played the Panthers in the last game as well.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 07-05-23 at 06:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    I'm worried our forwards will get dominated in this game tbh. Hopefully Hopgoat goes easy on us.

also why do we get the last game of magic round again? 2022 was a Saturday against the Dragons but 2021 we played the Panthers in the last game as well.
    I expect we will see the same trend for most games this year:

Play well and probably lead the game until our interchange come on, and from then on we will likely get dominated down the middle.

heres hoping we can keep the points conceded to a minimum and be in a position to compete when our starters get back out there.

Excited to see Kini debut. unsure about how to use him coming off the bench, would like to see him given an extended period at fullback

First Grader

https://www.titans.com.au/news/2023/...-presentation/

Man we've got a special kid on our hands. So well spoken and something about him just screams future superstar. Really hope the boys can lift for him today.

First Grader

Wonderful family and love hearing Pahulu stayed with them when he was down here, Love that Pahulu lived with this family because these kids are our the best, They seem like wonderful people and just add to our culture we're building.

As much as we celebrate the young guys coming through, Seeing all the parents who have been at jersey presentations makes me love the club more. Every young kids parents and family that debuted through us seem like great people who really love what the club has done for them. The Jojo family might be our biggest fans...

We're obviously doing something well when kids and family coming over from NZ show love like that + all over SEQLD. When I was younger it was harder to support the club because we didn't really back local kids and it was about bring in the next best thing from everywhere else.

This is a big game, we havne't won 2 in a row yet, We need to start winning games otherwise we're cooked coming back into the top 8
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 07-05-23 at 04:28 PM.

Great to listen to the club dynamics … proud to be a Titan supporter.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

First Grader

****ting myself about the field and this weather

First Grader

Jesus this field is going to be a proper bog by the time we play eels.

Who does this benefit? Surely Eels. Going to be even harder for the lads now with mitch moses' kicking game
    Last edited by Upthetits; 07-05-23 at 04:16 PM.

Can’t see Foran playing with the ground in this condition.

I think the weather suits us. Focus on the basics and take opportunities when they come.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    Jesus this field is going to be a proper bog by the time we play eels.

Who does this benefit? Surely Eels. Going to be even harder for the lads now with mitch moses' kicking game
    I thought I was watching ww1 in colour and they were covering the Somme.

Late mail: Titans young guns ready to bring Magic against Eels
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2023/...-against-eels/

Jayden Campbell can't wait to bring his magic spark from the opening whistle against Parramatta with the Titans young gun to don the No. 1 jersey at Suncorp Stadium.

Dominating last year's corresponding fixture against the Dragons with a staggering 266 running metres and an incredible 13 tackle busts, the 23-year-old Gold Coast live-wire will replace AJ Brimson at fullback for the clash, which will also feature Kieran Foran who will start in his 270th NRL game after overcoming a toe injury to play.

Schoolboy sensation Keano Kini will be unleashed at some stage throughout the match, with the 19-year-old replacing Kruise Leeming on the interchange bench as announced on Saturday, with the former Leeds Rhinos captain to again assume 18th man duties for the Round 10 affair.

With this being the only personnel change from last Saturday's emphatic victory against the Sea Eagles, the Gold Coast are motivated to notch up their fifth victory of the season to secure back-to-back wins against the Eels who the Titans haven't defeated since 2017.

One player especially hungry to bank the two points is David Fifita who is coming into the contest fresh from a man of the match performance against Manly; monstering 185 metres, five tackle breaks and an offload... as well as breaking his try-scoring drought with a powerful four-pointer in the 30th minute.

Official Titans wagering partner TopSport feel the talented forward is due to score again in today's Magic Round showdown, offering $5 odds for Fifita to score a try in the first hour of today's contest. BET NOW!*

Kick-off is at 6.25pm, live on Fox League and Kayo Sports.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

BK you useless POS, piss off

If anyone wants to criticise Holbrook strictly for playing BK i'm not complaining at all. Dude has zero business lining up in the centres when we have Jojo and Schoupp. Even Phillip Sami lol.

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Can’t see Foran playing with the ground in this condition.
    Good call on my part… ��

Oh no the short kick drop-out is back.

Go boys!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

No more short drop outs!!! Credit to Boyd he wouldn’t have kicked on the 4th previously then we score on next play

- - - Updated - - -

The contact Jo Jo has in defence is something we’ve been missing a long time in the centres