Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13
    First Grader

I wouldn't be against him becoming vice captain and captain if he's available and Tinos out. I've been so impressed with everything about Fifita this year. Moe has been incredible lately to and seems to have taken more responsibility and leadership on.

Is AJ to jacked? These injuries tend to happen when you put on to much muscle and your body isn't ready for it but most of his injuries are usually random ones. If we win games with JC and he gets a decent run again, Does AJ go to 14 and work his way back in? I think this could be a genuine option going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Fifita with the Jamie Tartt redemption arc
    Lol Willy, are you suggesting that’s the road we should take for coaching too :-)
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Lol Willy, are you suggesting that’s the road we should take for coaching too :-)
    I wouldn’t mind adding Roy Kent to the coaching staff

Quote Originally Posted by MaroonTitan View Post
    Awesome win tonight. We all deserve to bask in it tonight - we've been through enough to deserve it. I hope everyone on here and every Titans fan goes to bed happy.

We're all frustrated with the downs and less accepting of the ups as a consequence but we've all gotta seize the moment before it passes us by. Life's like that.

Each of us are entitled to our opinions but our opinions aren't without consequences either. Let's keep it about the club we love and not about a post we didn't like or get oversensitive to a different view. There's a range of opinions - some more educated than others but all equal on this forum. I'm certain I've been guilty of dribble on here too but that's just unbridled passion. Let's not make it personal. We're better than that. Diehard said it again today about the calibre of fan we are. Let's never make a liar out of him.

Let's stick together and stick with our team. We'll all be better for it, even if we do lose our hair or go a bit greyer earlier, at least we'll do it together. Now on with celebrating the W.

(Not singling anyone out, just reflecting on some uneasy observations this week).
    100% Some of the back and forth in threads is very tiresome. Everyone is entitled to air their thoughts without being belittled for them. Disagreeing is fine. Personal attacks are not.

Forgot to mention but I think it's worth noting..

Obviously wasn't even a home game, there was probably a total of like 10 Titans fans at Brookie, but Tino stayed around signing autographs, taking photos with kids (who were mostly Manly fans waiting around for him), and giving them his time to chat for at least 25 minutes after full-time. Didn't ever look rushed. Made every singe person feel like they had his full and undivided attention for a bit while he patiently worked his way around. I know it's expected at home games but to take the time and do it at an away game like that is pretty cool I thought, especially when he's got post-match commitments in the sheds and with media to get to.

There were a bunch of others who did similar - Jojo, Tanah, Isaac Liu, JC, Mo, and I think a few more as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Forgot to mention but I think it's worth noting..

Obviously wasn't even a home game, there was probably a total of like 10 Titans fans at Brookie, but Tino stayed around signing autographs, taking photos with kids (who were mostly Manly fans waiting around for him), and giving them his time to chat for at least 25 minutes after full-time. Didn't ever look rushed. Made every singe person feel like they had his full and undivided attention for a bit while he patiently worked his way around. I know it's expected at home games but to take the time and do it at an away game like that is pretty cool I thought, especially when he's got post-match commitments in the sheds and with media to get to.

There were a bunch of others who did similar - Jojo, Tanah, Isaac Liu, JC, Mo, and I think a few more as well.
    That is the type of thing that wins fans, great to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    That is the type of thing that wins fans, great to see it.
    This really came across in the broadcast with the pundits talking over a bit of a live montage of our players taking selfies and signing autographs. Brought a real smile to my face!
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Junior

Game wrapped up and only a few mins to go and Manly make a break down our right edge.Buulemor is brought down in a tackle with JC and Randall in cover defence.
    Sensational effort from Randall.

Take a look as its the character we want at the club.