Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Birdman View Post
    I'm going to go left field and probably unpopular opinion but...

1. JC
    2. Sami
    3. Jojo (not sure he will be able to play LC but I want to try it)
    4. Schoup
    5. Lofi
    6. AJ (controversial)
    7. Boyd
    8. Mo
    9. Randall
    10. Tino
    11. Fifita
    12. Klese
    13. Liu

14. Leeming
    15. Stimson (middle/edge cover)
    16. Mikaele
    17. Clark

18. Sam Mac

The big omission being Foran, but I don't think he's been that good anyway and he's clearly playing injured at the moment. I'm not expecting much support for this but I think it's our highest ceiling team, not necessarily highest floor though haha
    Sorry mate but Lofi playing the ball without being tackled on top of some other ordinary stuff will do me. Send him back to Qcup until he grows a brain as we shouldn't tolerate dumb ass sh1t any further.

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    Sorry mate but Lofi playing the ball without being tackled on top of some other ordinary stuff will do me. Send him back to Qcup until he grows a brain as we shouldn't tolerate dumb ass sh1t any further.
    Haha I totally forgot about that and I wholeheartedly agree. Playing the ball without being touched is some Joey Leilua level dumb ****.

Not sure who we can play on the wing instead though. BK ain't it

If it isn’t Lofi then it’s back to the future with Sami back to the left and Jojo back on the right.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

First Grader

The Dolphins like to tie up the oppositions half or centre and have them at marker and then shoot down the short side with a 3 on 2. They do this regularly and have been very effective at this all year. We need to be aware of this and not be asleep on the short side.

First Grader

Schoupp must be injured because he's not even in the 22, Jojo back and Sami into right centre. Vuna and Iszac out for Haas and Mikaele.

AJ still not in the 17 so I assume he'll come in but I can't see JC getting dropped from the 17.
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 18-04-23 at 04:13 PM.

Jojo in and Schoupp dropped instead of Kelly...good lord.

That is ridiculous. Tell me I'm missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Jojo in and Schoupp dropped instead of Kelly...good lord.

That is ridiculous. Tell me I'm missing something?
    No ****in way we dropped Schoupp, he has to be injured surely? Not on extended bench either?

First Grader

I assume he is but there's no word of it... I hope, otherwise WOWWWWWWWWWWW

I am confused. Schoup is great. Can't remember him having a shocker, although this could also be the preferred line-up. Schoup was originally in for Kelly and he was in the side then because of the injury to JoJo. Someone had to miss out and I personally had my money on Kelly.

Btw if anyone on this forum blames the loss on Holbrook this week i'll cover my eyes, you all get a free pass to bash him for dropping Schoupp for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by NZTITAN View Post
    Btw if anyone on this forum blames the loss on Holbrook this week i'll cover my eyes, you all get a free pass to bash him for dropping Schoupp for no reason.
    That’s a very big IF we lose KiwiT … glass half full, baby! Surely he’s injured.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

QLD Cup

He must be injured. I’d be concerned if Spry was listed ahead of him but there are no outside backs on the extended list other than AJ. They must think AJ is a good chance of playing.

I wish Holbrook would stop shifting Sami and just let him focus on playing wing. Every time he hits form on the wing he get shifted and goes backwards. Jojo is more than capable at centre.

First Grader

No mention on the reason for Schoup omission on Gold. Coast news so one can only presume he was dropped. Strange decision.

Dropped

Plus the marketing team had already made the decision

First Grader

So if Brimmo is fit who do we think makes way for JC on the bench? I feel like it would be Haas and I hope it’s not Leeming. It’s not ideal to have both a hooker and utility on the bench, but I think we need Leeming’s spark at hooker.