Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Man that was truly heartbreaking. How did we lose that? I just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowabunga View Post
    Is it a comeback for the ages or just another Titans great choke job all of all time that we are known for?
    It's a bloody terrible, terrible thing to have a reputation for.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by Cowabunga View Post
    Is it a comeback for the ages or just another Titans great choke job all of all time that we are known for?
    It's the latter. Fkn done with this team. Most sad, pathetic excuse for a first grade team in the NRL.

That has just burst my balloon for Holbrook. Selections, rotations and obviously lack of confidence with senior players. See ya wouldn’t want to be ya. We are now recorded as the team that has imploded the worst in NRL history. Foran has started the second half fade two weeks in a row … I never thought I’d say bring back Sexton. Sorry lads I’m with JB, time for another interest.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Seriously the touch football mentality has to go. AJ is one of the worst, he just pushes things he shouldn’t.
    Holbrook needs to do something about the attitude to defence in this team or go. We continue to be soft and make dumb choices and he has more than enough time to change that.

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    Only one person to blame for that loss and it’s the coach. Time to drop Foran and Clarke.

Team selections have been absolutely cooked this year.
    100%

Let's just think about one of our best footballers got on the field with 8 minutes left on the clock....wtf

So mentally weak our team is, one try gets scored against us and we implode. The most stupid bench rotation I have ever seen. JC needs to be our starting fullback (AJ can slot in elsewhere). Can't run on with a tiny bench. Foran needs to stop doing stupid trick plays. Holbrook needs to be booted.

First Grader

First step sack Holbrook, second step fold the club. If you try defend anyone involved in this joke of an organisation after that youre taking the piss

When we start losing fans, that is an enormous price we are paying that is played out at scale across the fanbase.

It's 8 rounds into 2023 and we are seeing the same... We have a decent team and this shouldn't be happening.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Yeah expected that to happen, at least NBA playoffs has been good LOL.

DO we need a huge clean out top to bottom or new owners hat have a clue? All this starts in the front office.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

First Grader

I actually can't believe we've done this again.... It's crazy how predictable it was as well. Holbrook has no idea how to use subs, we get to smart and don't trust our defence on drop outs (why would we), Everyone starts making dumb plays to try get us out of a rutt....

Like wtf.... The fact it was so predictable is what kills me. I've been 50/50 on Holbrook but it's clear something he's doing isn't working... That might be the worst loss in my mind in years imo.... Not scorewise or anything but the way it happened and being so predictable...

We got two tough games coming up and if we lose both I'll be surprised if Holbrook survives much longer after that...

Wtf seriouslly..... How does it keep happening.

In the context of ANZAC Day, we are the Italian army … so pea-hearted.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Thank **** I thought the game was on 2 hours later so spent the first 50 minutes of the game in the gym (alpha male) came back and saw we were up 26-18 and thought cool.

Didnt realise we were in the middle of choking an almighty lead.

Time to fire up the Hub and try cheer myself up.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    When we start losing fans, that is an enormous price we are paying that is played out at scale across the fanbase.

It's 8 rounds into 2023 and we are seeing the same... We have a decent team and this shouldn't be happening.
    That's the huge concern, Titans are so lucky that the Suns suck because if they were good I think we'd be in much bigger trouble as a club... I know Gold Coasters who've lived here for years who support Dolphins since they've come in over Titans because they can't get behind us a club because of these kind of things... The Gold Coast has a big rugby league community and we're a laughing stock amongst it and can't get the imports to back us over their original teams....
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 23-04-23 at 04:10 PM.