Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
    First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Haha. I mean our personal finances. My wife definitely isn't a moneyballing rugby league fan.

I really like our club owners.
    Yeah if you put her on to supporting us you owe her a lot hahahahhaha

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    I know we've all suffered enough, but...

I Didn't realise this until Vossy just said it...today's comeback by the Dolphins was the biggest equal comeback in premiership rugby league history.
    pls stop GT I am already dead

Quote Originally Posted by Cowabunga View Post
    Yeah if you put her on to supporting us you owe her a lot hahahahhaha
    Last week, she came out of her room and looked at the score in the second half and then spun on the heel of her foot and went back inside. Like that Abe Simpson scene from The Simpsons. It was pretty funny.

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    Well mate the pressure was a complete joke and summed up by Hurricane's last statement "we got to fix it out there that's how we're got to fix it".
    Please help us baby Jesus
    The fact he mentioned we lost control of the middle but wouldn't mention his pathetic bench and the rotations being cooked is it. I honestly don't think he the answer moving forward which is a shame as I really really like him. But it's just more of the same and he's had long enough and still suffer the same issues

The fact he couldn't even remember the dragons running through us from 4 weeks ago when he ran a tiny bench and make the connection that dolphins game is power through the middle and makes the same mistake is just simply not good enough

It's just not.

He needs to go I don't think he has what it takes to actually lead us to a premiership. He keeps making the same mistakes

First Grader

Maybe we should overthrow the government and become a Titans dictatorship??? Then we might....... win a game. Still wouldn't back us.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowabunga View Post
    Maybe we should overthrow the government and become a Titans dictatorship??? Then we might....... win a game. Still wouldn't back us.
    If we do this, I want GT and Birdman as my coaches in this case, both of them will install grittyplayer.jpeg in the team while also ensuring they motivate the boys through elite telepathy Professor X style during the game. They'll also reach into the past and grab prime Darren Lockyer and throw a Titans jersey on him to lead us around the park.

Sad thing is with this 2nd half disaster, that the awesome first half by Randall and Liu will be overlooked, as well as the great recent form of Sami, Mo and Fifita.

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    The fact he mentioned we lost control of the middle but wouldn't mention his pathetic bench and the rotations being cooked is it. I honestly don't think he the answer moving forward which is a shame as I really really like him. But it's just more of the same and he's had long enough and still suffer the same issues

The fact he couldn't even remember the dragons running through us from 4 weeks ago when he ran a tiny bench and make the connection that dolphins game is power through the middle and makes the same mistake is just simply not good enough

It's just not.

He needs to go I don't think he has what it takes to actually lead us to a premiership. He keeps making the same mistakes
    Sad but true mate.
    The simple fact, that I could and Hurricane couldn't see that JC needed to come into the starting side as the bench could not contain Leeming, Clark and JC is enough to suggest that Hurricane is (beyond any doubt) not up to NRL standard.

First Grader

This is Holbrook’s 4th year and in reality our on field performance has not improved over this time and he has lost more games than he has won in every year. Also this is Holbrook’s squad that he has built and it is on his head that he does not have enough NRL quality depth in key positions

Then you compare Holbrooks record lo Walters who had taken his team from wooden spooners to 1st and Bennett who has built up a whole squad from scratch and it is obvious there are problems with Holbrook”s ability to improve the team on any objective analysis.
    Last edited by Whats Doing; 23-04-23 at 07:01 PM.

Rep Player

Im absolutely not going anywhere. This club frustrates the f**k out of me, I live in CQ which the absolute heartland of donkeys and cowboys fans and have to put up with copious amounts of ****e for supporting this club. Not to mention the huge cost for me to go down to attend games but I still believe that better days will come.

HOWEVER, we absolutely need a new strategy as to how we operate on the field and as a club. We need a bellamy, we need a hard nosed coach who will whip this club physically and mentally into shape. Some of the low IQ decisions made on the field blow my mind because I honestly think there are no repercussions. Look im not about dropping a player for a bad game but some players need to know that there will be action taken for consistent poor performance.

Everything from our bench rotations, interchange, game strategy is just poor. I love tino but FFS who in the team can read them the riot act and get everyone to just calm down and play. No bonehead 50/50 decisions when we are leading, the club needs to be a well oiled machine at the moment we just panic, snowball and capitulate.

I could go on and on and on, but the thing is that nothing has changed in 10 years. The faces and coaches have changed but the same errors persist. Something needs to change but im not holding my breath that it will any time soon.

In fairness, even at halftime it was “win by how much” but several things were noticeable: (1) the pop-gun bench; (2) Jojo inside Sami; (3) the play was predominantly on our right edge where we attacked well but defended fortuitously; (4) we received a lot of the 50/50 calls, and; (5) our defence was falling off when Randall, Tino and Liu were subbed.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    Im absolutely not going anywhere. This club frustrates the f**k out of me, I live in CQ which the absolute heartland of donkeys and cowboys fans and have to put up with copious amounts of ****e for supporting this club. Not to mention the huge cost for me to go down to attend games but I still believe that better days will come.
    Absolutely inspiring to read.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by NZTITAN View Post
    If we do this, I want GT and Birdman as my coaches in this case, both of them will install grittyplayer.jpeg in the team while also ensuring they motivate the boys through elite telepathy Professor X style during the game. They'll also reach into the past and grab prime Darren Lockyer and throw a Titans jersey on him to lead us around the park.
    Haha your take has been shown again to be completely wrong and you yet again resort to making it sarcastic and personal.

I'm not here to blow smoke up the club's **** and D ride like a fanboi unlike some here. Hate to say I told you so but now you've left me no choice with the very public calling out.

I'm sure your Mensa idea of maintaining the status quo is definitely the way to go though. Maybe season 4 or 5 will be the one Holfail works out how to coach.

I swear he must tell players their relatives died at half time or something when you look at their frame of mind coming out of the sheds. He's a true horse whisperer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    This is Holbrook’s 4th year and in reality our on field performance has not improved over this time and he has lost more games than he has won in every year. Also this is Holbrook’s squad that he has built and it is on his head that he does not have enough NRL quality depth in key positions

Then you compare Holbrooks record lo Walters who had taken his team from wooden spooners to 1st and Bennett who has built up a whole squad from scratch and it is obvious there are problems with Holbrook”s ability to improve the team on any objective analysis.
    But according to Holbrook's life partner NZTitan he's killing it

Man... That was hard to watch live. I just... All I want to do is defend the boys, but I am genuinely not sure how too? I can keep looking towards the future, and keep the mindset of "trust the process"... but how long is too long? A decade?

Either way, that's rugby league for you. Agree with everyone's opinions as usual because lets face it, after the same **** all the time, it's like we're all broken records. Onto next week against Manly I guess? Let's just see how the rest of the bloody season shapes up. We ain't ever not gonna stop supporting the club, BUT **** ME it is a serious challenge too sometimes!

First Grader

This team breaks my heart but f me, if I supported us during the 2019 era I can survive anything in life.... WE CAN GO LOWER!!!!... Please don't....

We're all going to end up with the CIA at our houses for experiments in human torture supporting this team but we will make it out... I really love these f'ers no matter how angry they make me....

I hate some things about this club, but I love so much more of what we do well...... These are the hardest times when your soul gets kicked, It can't get any worse now.... I think? And if so we're on to a new chapter and coach... it sucks and hurts still having this happen but there is a lot to look forward to under the right people.

Who knows where we go and when and during the heat of games I'll question my support... but I'll be backing this club till I'm done on this earth. It hurts because we all want this to succeed and we see the potential but keep being let down as fans...

This isn't excusing the coach or performance.... But back the club, I trust the owners to make the right moves going forward.
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 23-04-23 at 08:55 PM.