Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Hey guys, first post in a long time - in the same boat as everyone, that was painful.

First Titans game I have attended in person since 2014 to cap it off…

Won’t be my last guys, staying strong. But there needs to be someone held accountable for these brain fades.

Quote Originally Posted by NZTITAN View Post
    Glad to have you GT, can't wait for our bright future together

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boofhead View Post
    Hey guys, first post in a long time - in the same boat as everyone, that was painful.

Won’t be my last guys, staying strong. But there needs to be someone held accountable for these brain fades.
    holy hell there's a blast from the past.

No to Flanagan no matter what. I'd rather have Des, Hannay or Mick Potter. I don't think Madge could do it.

I'm happy to chip in for Bellamy if that is realistic but I think you may be dreaming Cowabunga.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Freaking out right now. Our club and fanbase are copping a hiding and my wife has her excel spreadsheet out and projected to the TV discussing our finance. Got to calm down. (I'm OK)
    Good luck. Not sure what you can say if she questions the logic of your Titans membership, let alone future costs for counselling if we stick with this team.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Freaking out right now. Our club and fanbase are copping a hiding and my wife has her excel spreadsheet out and projected to the TV discussing our finance. Got to calm down. (I'm OK)
    Moneys not really an issue these days is it? Frizelle and Kelly are incredible owners and really put their money into the club. We keep signing youngsters to deals and have a big developmental squad (don't know how big others are).

More the team needs to actually get some belief behind it, There was finally some and fans including me rocked up to the Storm and Dragons games (couldn't make the Dragons one) and the Broncos one was so much fun everyone was still Ok with the results. I'm still going to go to games but it will probably be for the good teams to see them put a clinic on it's looking.

It's these ones like this that kill the hope of a fanbase when it's been repeated so many times.

I think everyone wants a team that just fights and competes, we do ourselves zero favours at maintaining a fanbase.
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 23-04-23 at 05:19 PM.

Can we get Group Counselling on the Forum? I think we need it.

First Grader

I really need to see Holbrooks press conference, What can he even say to be fair...

I just want some answers on sub calls, JCs situation and what's he in the 17 for if only for 8 mins? purely injuries?. Why'd we get Foran (he's made a huge difference with Fifita I think or maybe it's just Fifita) but continue to melt down in games when a big reason he got bought here is for these situations, Why are you trying to play mind games with 17's when we're not good enough for that, why the short drop kicks even though they have worked out maybe 2/10 times and costs us every time, tries because we still can't defend or 2 easy points...

We're way to good of a team to be doing this crap.
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 23-04-23 at 05:26 PM.

Boof! Miss ya mate! Spent many games with you in the stands.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Last post 2014. Jesus. Welcome back.

If you've just stepped foot out of that frozen time chamber then you might want to step back into it after today mate, see you in another 9 years.
    Last edited by NZTITAN; 23-04-23 at 05:33 PM.

I know we've all suffered enough, but...

I Didn't realise this until Vossy just said it...today's comeback by the Dolphins was the biggest equal comeback in premiership rugby league history.

Glad we worked so hard on defence in the offseason otherwise we wouldn't have got so close to winning. What a disaster we are and have been for so long.
    Psmitty

Presser was nearly enough to call for a strong rope. The usual deflection of responsibility. Why doesn’t he get asked about the pop-gun bench?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

QLD Cup

Oh dear. We could be facing Manly after a complacent loss. They will be up to make amends.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowabunga View Post
    Moneys not really an issue these days is it? Frizelle and Kelly are incredible owners and really put their money into the club.
    Haha. I mean our personal finances. My wife definitely isn't a moneyballing rugby league fan.

I really like our club owners.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Presser was nearly enough to call for a strong rope. The usual deflection of responsibility. Why doesn’t he get asked about the pop-gun bench?
    Well mate the pressure was a complete joke and summed up by Hurricane's last statement "we got to fix it out there that's how we're got to fix it".
    Please help us baby Jesus