Titanium - 2
    Gold - 3 (40)
    Steel - 15
    Steel Non alc - 6
    North stand - 15 (26)
    South Stand - 8

TOTAL 55
    TOTAL WITH MEMBER ENTITLEMENTS - 144

Appsy. I have a big interest in crowds, ticketing and memberships. So thanks for the info. I also see you over on LU. I'll re-set my password and help you spread the Titans over there.

Broncos today. The Derby that matters most to me. Feeling a lot more confident with Foran out there, hope we can see what he can do over 80. Really impressed with the grit and goal line defence we saw last week. With so many stars/spine out, it's been the unsung that are helping define the team culture.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titans local derby sold out
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2023/...erby-sold-out/

The Titans are very excited to announce Saturday’s Round 7 clash against the Brisbane Broncos at Cbus Super Stadium has officially sold-out.

Releasing the final allocation of tickets this morning for the top of the table clash between first and tied-second, eager fans were quick to secure the remaining seats for the blockbuster battle between the two South East Queensland combatants.

In extension to this local rivalry selling out, more than 10,000 people have now joined the 2023 Titans Legion with the Gold Coast’s derby membership selling out by noon on Tuesday.

Titans CEO Steve Mitchell is delighted with the support and excitement for the clash.

“We are so proud of our Gold Coast communities and the level of energy they’ve generated around this weekend’s game against the Broncos,” Mitchell said.

“The city and surrounding regions and been have buzzing with excitement in anticipation for what should be sensational exciting game of footy tonight.

"I can’t wait to see Cbus Super Stadium full and the crowd roaring tonight when we run out against our M1 rivals.

“People are excited by what the team’s producing on field with over 10,000 people having joined the Titans Legion. Our goal moving forward is to have Legion members’ names on every seat of Cbus Super Stadium.

“I can’t wait for kick-off tonight and I’m so excited to cheer our mighty Titans on to a hard-earned victory.”

This game will be the first sell-out since Round 25, 2018 when the Titans faced North Queensland, and is set to be the largest local derby crowd since 2010.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Titans local derby sold out
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2023/...erby-sold-out/

The Titans are very excited to announce Saturday’s Round 7 clash against the Brisbane Broncos at Cbus Super Stadium has officially sold-out.

Releasing the final allocation of tickets this morning for the top of the table clash between first and tied-second, eager fans were quick to secure the remaining seats for the blockbuster battle between the two South East Queensland combatants.

In extension to this local rivalry selling out, more than 10,000 people have now joined the 2023 Titans Legion with the Gold Coast’s derby membership selling out by noon on Tuesday.

Titans CEO Steve Mitchell is delighted with the support and excitement for the clash.

“We are so proud of our Gold Coast communities and the level of energy they’ve generated around this weekend’s game against the Broncos,” Mitchell said.

“The city and surrounding regions and been have buzzing with excitement in anticipation for what should be sensational exciting game of footy tonight.

"I can’t wait to see Cbus Super Stadium full and the crowd roaring tonight when we run out against our M1 rivals.

“People are excited by what the team’s producing on field with over 10,000 people having joined the Titans Legion. Our goal moving forward is to have Legion members’ names on every seat of Cbus Super Stadium.

“I can’t wait for kick-off tonight and I’m so excited to cheer our mighty Titans on to a hard-earned victory.”

This game will be the first sell-out since Round 25, 2018 when the Titans faced North Queensland, and is set to be the largest local derby crowd since 2010.
    Looks like I no longer need to keep count then aha

Battle ready: Leeming no stranger to rivalry despite derby debut
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2023/...e-derby-debut/

Kruise Leeming knows all about local derbies, but the new recruit is about to get a taste of the Titans' biggest rivalry this weekend.

Making his NRL debut only six days after landing in Australia, the 27-year-old played a pivotal role in the Coast's gritty 20-18 home win over the Dragons, and now faces an even tougher task against the ladder-leading Brisbane Broncos.

But despite being a newcomer to the David v Goliath battle, the former Leeds Rhinos captain knows what to expect after being a regular in countless local Super League battles against the likes of Warrington and Bradford.

"The lads have told me about this derby," Leeming said.

"We've got derbies over there as well, so I know how it goes with the difference in the physicality and the tempo of the game turns up a little bit which I'm ready for.

"I think it's important that we take the emotion out of it a little bit. Obviously there are going to be emotions and we're going to we're going to find it hard to do that, but we need to stick to the process and stick to what worked for us in the game against the Dragons."

That's included establishing an impressive one-two dummy-half punch with starting No. 9 Chris Randall, a similar set-up the Broncos have with Billy Walters and Cory Paix working in tandem.

Although, the opposition's partnership is something Leeming isn't too focussed on, wanting to more concentrate on his game after a solid 29 minute introduction to the best rugby league competition in the world.

"I'm just looking at what I can do mainly," he said.

"Obviously we'll do a little bit of video around them and we'll know their strengths come game day and Justin (Holbrook) will have covered.

"For me, I think it's just about concentrating on what I can control and that's my performance and that's what I can do for the team."

With the No. 14 jersey on to fill the hooking duties in the back-end of the contest, the Challenge Cup-winning rake knows how vitally important his role is to maintaining the rage during the entire 80 minutes, especially up against the in-form Broncos.

"You want the team to not lose anything when the bench comes on," Leeming said.

"If you look at the league and the way the teams are going, the teams that are going so well are those that don't seem to lose anything when the interchange players come on.

"Whether it be the physicality or the pace of the game, I'm just I'm just coming on to try and do my role... speed the ruck up a little bit and look after the defence.

"Obviously it is a derby and it's a big game whenever you play the Broncos, but they're going really well at the moment and it'll be a good win for us if we can get one over them."

Quote Originally Posted by Appsy View Post
    Looks like I no longer need to keep count then aha
    You knew it was coming!

I'm a Member with a seat but I obviously can't make the game. Hopefully we will see bigger and bigger crowds at the Titans and also across the league.

Not sure if there is a way for me to sell-back a match ticket to the club for them to resell. Such a facility would be useful. Not sure if any NRL sides have that.

Fortunately, we at least live in an era where membership is clearly transferable and we can send tickets to others and make use of our Memberships within our families and friends.

Also, lots of Broncos fans on the GC.

Titans v Broncos: Foran good to go; Flegler ruled out
    https://www.nrl.com/news/2023/04/11/...-be-sidelined/

After falling to their first defeat of the year in Round 6, the Broncos head down the M1 to face a Titans side who have jumped into the top eight thanks to a last-ditch victory over the Dragons.

Despite winning many of the key statistical areas of their clash against the Raiders at Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane suffered a shock 20-14 loss which now has them just two points clear of the Panthers at the top of the ladder.

Kevin Walters' men will be eyeing an immediate return to winning ways in what is their third derby match in six weeks, following earlier victories over the Cowboys and Dolphins.

The Titans will have taken plenty of confidence from getting the job done against the Dragons in a 20-18 win.

With three wins to their name through five games this year, Justin Holbrook's side are already halfway towards equaling their 2022 win total and will take comfort from being at home again where they have won in each of their last four games.

Both games against the Titans belonged to Brisbane last year and all up they've won 10 times in 17 visits to Cbus Super Stadium.

Titans: No injury concerns for the home side at this stage. Kieran Foran has trained well and is on track to return from a calf injury. Former Wests Tigers prop Thomas Mikaele drops out of the extended squad alongside Thomas Weaver and Sam McIntyre.

Broncos: Thomas Flegler is out after failing a HIA last week, which means Corey Jensen starts in the front row and Kobe Hetherington joins the bench for his first NRL game of the year, after missing the start of the year due to a ruptured biceps. There are no other changes from coach Kevin Walters, following his side's first loss of the season last week.

Stat Attack
    • The Titans have won four consecutive games at Cbus Super Stadium
    • The Broncos have won their past three games against the Titans.
    • Titans halfback Tanah Boyd has kicked 19 goals from 21 attempts in 2023.
    • Broncos halfback Adam Reynolds has won nine from nine at Cbus Super Stadium.
    • Titans second-rower David Fifita has scored three tries in four games against the Broncos.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    You knew it was coming!

I'm a Member with a seat but I obviously can't make the game. Hopefully we will see bigger and bigger crowds at the Titans and also across the league.

Not sure if there is a way for me to sell-back a match ticket to the club for them to resell. Such a facility would be useful. Not sure if any NRL sides have that.

Fortunately, we at least live in an era where membership is clearly transferable and we can send tickets to others and make use of our Memberships within our families and friends.

Also, lots of Broncos fans on the GC.
    Unfortunate you can't make it tonight. I believe flexi members opt in for games, so if they don't opt in I think their tickets go on sale? Don't quote me on it, as I also pay for a full season membership.

Just glad to see there's more hype around the game down here at the Coast again. if we can win tonight, and string together some more wins in the next month and a half, we could see a 20k plus crowd for the bunnies game too in June.

Absolutely. One foot in front of the other and we can build that. Lots of big fanbases in SEQLD, Warriors too (Who are also enjoying a purple patch).

We just need the boys to perform and have some luck. Some spectacle would be the icing on the cake.

Hope we can shut down Walsh. JC will be up to it. The lad always gives 100%.

Gazing over the team gives me confidence. Some firepower with AFP. Loved Schoupp so far and hits the spot with a bit of grit.

Hoping for a good game from Foran and a big one from Fifita. Doesn't feel right to not have AJ with us on the field. As others have said, he really has been the heart of the team, on and off.

I feel like everyone is playing well except Kelly, who looks like a square peg in a round hole on both sides of the ball. Jojo next week please.

Mo in particular is making metres for fun.

Randall has been fantastic for us in Verrill's absence. He's got a sneaky good running game when the markers are exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Birdman View Post
    I feel like everyone is playing well except Kelly, who looks like a square peg in a round hole on both sides of the ball. Jojo next week please.

Mo in particular is making metres for fun.
    Kelly not playing well? What are you smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by Firetruck View Post
    Kelly not playing well? What are you smoking?
    A couple of poor efforts against Staggs and a few errors and penalties he's given away

- - - Updated - - -

Moe's got his mojo back!

- - - Updated - - -

FML how unlucky.

dunno about unlucky...shouldn't have kicked in the first place.

yeah the kick was not on.... and on the 2nd tackle.

kelly has been pretty good I think, all season. I do agree he feels like the weak link in that backline right now tho