Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Titslover View Post
    Tbh how did we even get an exemption for Iszac when we only technically had 1 middle out through injury (Jolliffe) and players such as Haas and Alick that could've filled in. I mean we gladly took it though lol
    And Sam Mac just chillin on the extended bench lol

I think the justification from the Titans would've been that they're all edge players and have only trained and prepared there during pre-season etc...and the NRL were just like yeah whatever 11 day concussion yada yada, approved

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    And Sam Mac just chillin on the extended bench lol

I think the justification from the Titans would've been that they're all edge players and have only trained and prepared there during pre-season etc...and the NRL were just like yeah whatever 11 day concussion yada yada, approved
    Hahah yep, hopefully they keep being that relaxed about it and we can keep playing him then.

Yeah that's what has been reported for next year and it makes sense if they do that and expand squads. Will work in our favour from a retention standpoint too.

As of right now though, you've still got to get an exemption and that's relative to roster availability for the position. They're definitely more lenient/exemption happy with concussion protocols which we've discussed a bit on here before, end of the day it's worked out for us haha

On a related note I'm hearing Iszac is carrying a bit of an injury niggle too so that could impact his availability this weekend
    Yeah I think having a larger squad will favour strong junior nursery clubs like us.

Those guys from 20-38 in the squad can be primarily be filled out with minimum contract, young promising locals. This means we can be a bit more top heavy than most clubs salary wise in the 1-10 area of the squad when we go to market for elite talent in key positions.

That's what I'm hoping anyway haha

First Grader

I'm still wondering if we fell into a really good end of game line up. I don't know if it was planned (think it was) but I loved how Clark, Moe and Liu were playing. I loved the ball movement between those guys and the halves just coming in when needed, especially in that situation. I'm a huge fan of Tino out wide and I thought it was very smart to send him out with Sexton to keep him calm as well and I think he could help Tannah out there with his running going forward. Defence could be an issue but I thought we handled it pretty well and it opens our attack up a lot.
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 13-04-23 at 10:17 AM.

After spending the past hour counting, here are how many tickets are left for the Titans Broncos game this weekend, including the membership entitlement numbers too (excluding GA, Away supporter bay):
    () = Member entitlement
    Titanium Premium - 14 (72)
    Titanium - 25 (25)
    Gold - 13 (52)
    Steel 188 (128)
    Steel NO ALC 67
    SAND - 868 (209)
    TOTAL - 1175
    Member entitlement tickets left - 553
    TOTAL with member entitlements - 1728

Obviously there's more than 1728 due to GA tickets, but this is really good that there's nearly less than 1000 tickets available for the normal tickets (excl. GA).

First Grader

Apparently there is an Under 17 girls Titans match as well as the under 16 boys as MDrew I think said earlier.

Should be a great day of footy with 3 wins

Anyone go to captains run and see if/where Jojo was training?

First Grader

Anyone go to captains run and see if/where Jojo was training?
    Only thing I could make out from the photos they posted is that Lofi was still on the left wing so he's definitely not replacing him. I feel like they'll just keep the backline how it is and leave him out for another week. Really think they need to find a spot for him though.

First Grader

I can see Mikaele in shots but no Iszac as well.
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 14-04-23 at 02:22 PM.

Thanks guys

Iszac was def there training and I'm expecting Mikaele to line up for Burleigh tomorrow

First Grader

Thanks guys

Iszac was def there training and I'm expecting Mikaele to line up for Burleigh tomorrow
    Oh I thought for sure Mikaele would replace Iszac so that’s good to hear mate. Keep us updated if you hear any word on Jojo

First Grader

Titans instagram posted a photo of Kelly and looks like he's at left centre but I can't see Jojo in anything even though he'd be there, I assume they don't want to risk him at all if there's a hint of re-injury but if he's just not in the team Holbrooks on crack.

Speaking of injuries we need to try get our game moved from Suncorp for magic round, we might end up with 10 guys out the way that surface is looking.

Titans Vs Broncos SATURDAY UPDATE - 11:40am
    Brackets = Member entitlement tickets
    TITANIUM PREMIUM - 19 (36)
    Titanium - 1
    Gold - 7 (49)
    Steel - 20
    Steel No Alc - 11
    Sand North stand - 303 (28)
    Sand South Stand - 147

TOTAL - 508
    Total with member entitlement tickets - 621

A few new places saying in Twitter that there is less than 1000 tickets left.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

First Grader

Just listened to Holbrooks press conference from yesterday. Said we’re expected to be 1-17, Jojo is fit to play but since he hasn’t played since round 2 and he’s happy with how the backline has been playing he’ll just keep it how it is this week then reassess next week. Said Jojo’s a chance of playing QCup this week as well just to get some match fitness in