Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Round 6: TITANS vs DRAGONS (2023)

TITANS vs DRAGONS

4:05pm SUNDAY 9TH APRIL

Info: https://www.titans.com.au/draw/nrl-p...ans-v-dragons/
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

QLD Cup

Didn't we just play the Dragons?

lol @ NRL scheduling.

sigh:

@nrlphysio
    AJ Brimson (hamstring) & Kieran Foran (calf) both won’t return for the Titans with soft tissue strains.
    - even minor hamstring strains usually min 2 weeks return, Brimson’s higher up = longer healing times
    - Foran has extensive history of lower limb soft tissue strains
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 26-03-23 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    Didn't we just play the Dragons?
    LOL we're not the Broncos, we don't get preferential treatment.

Speaking of which, I was talking to a mate, Broncos play 8 games out of state in a 27 round season, one of which is in Darwin and is the eels home game. Then they get the away game during Magic round. Anyway. We get Dragons twice in 6 rounds.

At least now the two NRL media darlings can duke it out and leave us under the radar. Speaking of our illustrious media, was interested to note that one P. Badel was the co-conspirator of Satt's book Glory, Glory. I think we pip the Dragons because we will be coming fresh off the bye this time around and their plodders will be another game more leg-weary.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    At least now the two NRL media darlings can duke it out and leave us under the radar.
    I feel the same way and I like how the Broncos v Dolphins dynamic is playing out.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I feel the same way and I like how the Broncos v Dolphins dynamic is playing out.
    I am amazed that the media has missed or at least avoided the traditional sporting rivalry of City v Peninsula. It won't be long before there will need to be barricades between the core (didn't want to use diehard there) supporters. Anybody read Staggs' lips ... I could have sworn that he actually said "this is my effing home" rather than "this is my house" lololol.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I'm still wary of versing the dragons, they got some big boys which just ran over the top of us last time. Hope the lads get a bit of mongrel in them because they're going to need it. I would hope they will try and move them around more this game with some early shifts, but also meeting them in the collision in the middle.

Rep Player

With the turmoil around hook at the dragons this "should" be a winnable game but any team with a large pack is always going to even the contest against us regardless of form as we dont have a big bodied formidable pack. I'm hoping Holbrook plans for this with his rotations and team makeup after the bye round.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I am amazed that the media has missed or at least avoided the traditional sporting rivalry of City v Peninsula. It won't be long before there will need to be barricades between the core (didn't want to use diehard there) supporters. Anybody read Staggs' lips ... I could have sworn that he actually said "this is my effing home" rather than "this is my house" lololol.
    He did. Also participated/placed in the Dolphins system previously. It's getting willing out there. I'll post some thoughts about it all on the Dolphins thread. But it's great for footy.

Feels like the mid 90s again.

Actually the Dolphins take on the Dragons this Round so it is somewhat relevant. I'll definitely be watching intently.

Please please please no Sexton

6. JC
    5. Maumalo
    1. Sami
    14. Spry

QLD Cup

Big win to the Saints today. The media are talking like they are a basket case. It may be true as a club but as a team they are dangerous especially close to the line.

I’m Hoping for this line up
    1. Campbell
    2. AFK (jojo if fit)
    3. Kelly
    4. Shoupp
    5. Sami
    6. Sexton
    7. Boyd
    8. Stimson
    9. Randall
    10. Tino
    11. Fifita
    12. Haas
    13. Liu
    14. Mo
    15. Mikaele
    16. Clarke
    17. Leeming

First Grader

https://twitter.com/cmail_sport/stat...813560833?s=20

Can anyone read this? Surely we don't play Leeming already, I think the bloke has been in the country for 2 days and will not be ready yet. I'd rather play Kini at 14. Also fully expecting Sexton to partner Tanah this week.