Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Great win. We have much improved throughout the season. Though, as good as the girls have been, we really need Fui out there next week to knock off the Roosters. So many good players in this team. They’re a pleasure to watch.

Well I’ve only allowed myself to post in “mini GF” matches
    A semi final means open slather.
    I love this team. Their fan engagement and their personalities are exceptional.
    Plus it’s got a heap of young local juniors and Coached by a woman unlike all the other teams.
    Just brilliant.

Anyway the Roosters women’s team are like the men’s. It’s stacked and it’s hard to believe they are cap compliant.
    This take down next week will be sweet.

We got to get Fui in there somehow. She’s too good to be left out. Going to be a tough one for the coach because I can think of a heap of different possibilities there.

I hope we can have some fans there next week to get behind them.

I’ll look forward to the teams being named on Tuesday.

Let this team be the ones that break the GC Curse and waken the sleeping giant.

Congratulations to the girls on a well-deserved finals appearance. You are putting the men's set-up to shame.

Outstanding! Loved the effort today. Those middles are fantastic! (I'm also a Steph Hancock disciple).

Tried to attach an image earlier of a photo of text quoting her old man (also a legend) talking about Steph but it couldn't be recognised as a pic file.

Awesome job by the team. Loz Brown has really hit her straps the last couple of games and our two props are killing it.
    If it was me I would start Fui off the bench and inject her after 15.
    LOVE Steph, she is a legend and still playing at a really high level after all these years. She is like a big kid out there.

I'm really taken aback with how this team is going and how it makes me feel. I'm very excited and I can feel the electricity through the fanbase. The club has done well putting a lot of hard work into positioning our NRLW and giving them a lot of support.

TITANS v ROOSTERS Match Centre for Finals Week 1
    https://www.nrl.com/draw/womens-prem...week-1/game-2/
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Best of all the fans interest and investment has been beyond my expectations. I hope we can maintain the competition depth as we expand. It'll be challenging but I hope the interest in women's sports and the further professonalisation will help. Helps too that we are one of two NRLW clubs in southern QLD.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

The Roo$ter$ have Tweed product Tarryn Aitkin at 5/8. She is absolutely scary and I’m filthy with her that she doesn’t play for us.
    If Fui is right to play the halves have to be Fui and Brown. Aitkin might carve up Chantay.

Quote Originally Posted by Mini GF View Post
    The Roo$ter$ have Tweed product Tarryn Aitkin at 5/8. She is absolutely scary and I’m filthy with her that she doesn’t play for us.
    If Fui is right to play the halves have to be Fui and Brown. Aitkin might carve up Chantay.
    Is Fui 100% to go though?

I don’t know but she was fit enough to be in jersey 18 last week

Any Mail??? Fire Up this is an opportunity to have a Titans team on GF Day.

'It's going to take all of us': Fuimaono shares importance of squad mentality
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2023/...uad-mentality/

Even if Taliah Fuimaono doesn't play in Sunday's semi-final showdown against the Roosters, she knows the role she's played in helping the Titans get this far.

The journey to finishing third has been one made by the entire top 24 squad... not just the 17 that play each week, and without the six players who will miss out on the chance to be part of the all-important clash in Sydney, the side wouldn't be only one win away from a grand final berth.

"Anyone playing in the NRLW wants a jersey for the finals, but I think Murph's made it really clear that this is a lot bigger than that... it's going to take all 24 of us to do this and take home the premiership," Fuimaono said.

"I've been amongst a lot of teams and a lot of teams with experience and it is true about the girls that won't be taking the field for the finals games.. they play a massive role, even if that's just bringing energy or experience or knowledge.

"I didn't get to play in the Jillaroos grand final (at the World Cup), but I felt I had a bigger role and lots to learn even though I wasn't taking the field."

Having only played 47 minutes this season after an ankle injury sidelined the Origin and International star until Round 9 when she returned as 18th player, the Gold Coast playmaker has relished the opportunity to see and help the growth of rising stars Chantay Kiria-Ratu and Sienna Lofipo - two of the youngest hales in the NRLW competition.

"They've honestly been amazing and as tough as it has been for myself experiencing the ups and downs that I've had with the injury, it's been incredible to see these 18 year olds flourishing," Fuimaono said.

"You can see from day one to now how much confidence they've built over the time and I feel that me being in the position that I'm in, I'm still able to help them and play a part in their growth.

"They sort of remind me a lot of myself coming through and just having people around them that really believe in them has made a really, really huge impact on them. They have so much experience like Georgia Hale, Lauren Brown and all those girls around them to really push them along.

"They've taken the opportunity with both hands and really been able to flourish in their own and they both offer different skills and different ways to contribute for us."

With the final decision on Fuimaono's inclusion set to be made ahead of kick-off, Titans coach Karyn Murphy has been pleased with her five-eighth's recovery from what initially looked to be a season-ending injury, having worked hard all season to return.

"Every week, she's getting better and better and she's still working through it," Murphy said on Friday.

"Obviously, it was quite a bad injury and now it's about coming back from that and getting confidence. She's been on the training field with the girls for the last couple of weeks and getting the combinations on there.

"She's 18th player at this stage, so we'll just see how she goes over the next 24 hours."

NRL.com's semi-final preview: Roosters v Titans
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2023/...ters-v-titans/

Good luck to the women today, we are all super proud of you..now time to put the Roosters to the sword. Up up the mighty Titans

Junior

Go Titans we are all behind you!!!!!