Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Such a shame we blew this.

The way the NRL community was going on about how good the Knights are you'd think they were the 2009 Queensland Maroons. With a better 6 and right centre we towel them up.

They couldn't get out of their own half without piggybacks. We need to keep the nucleus of this team together because the middles are formidable.
    Last edited by The Birdman; 01-10-23 at 05:50 PM.

I hope for our team this is a Penrith v Melbourne 2020 grand final where our young crop take this as a learning curve and go on to create something

To make a grand final regularly fielding four 18 year olds is a ridiculous effort and a credit to the talent we have coming through.
    Last edited by Hail Sezer; 01-10-23 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Appsy View Post
    Ours to lose unfortunately. Either way, I am so proud of these girls. They did us proud. They took a Gold Coast outfit to it's very first GF. Congrats girls on runners up. Thank you for breaking the GC curse. Thank you for all the effort you put in for the fans. You gave it your all but came up short. We go again next season, proud forever in you all.

Tamika Upton is a freak. A genuine footy freak. Like holy ****. She is THE women's player.
    Well said mate. Great to be here for that. Blaming ref's for the loss is ridiculous, the other mob scored 5 tries to 3. Great year when you consider last year's effort.

Rep Player

Let’s sign Jasmin Strange

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Well said mate. Great to be here for that. Blaming ref's for the loss is ridiculous, the other mob scored 5 tries to 3. Great year when you consider last year's effort.
    How’s the vibe at the ground? Jealous that you’re there. Atmo sounded good for the NRLW game

Great effort girls, so very close to glory. Did yourselves proud.

Panthers getting up will heal all wounds.

Chantay didn’t have her best game but we got to the GF with her playing well at 6. Well enough that Fui wasn’t picked. Hindsight is a great thing. I’m proud of this team. Only needed one or two things to go the other way and we win.
    I love watching Upton play. Pity it’s for another team.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    How’s the vibe at the ground? Jealous that you’re there. Atmo sounded good for the NRLW game
    Good vibe mate. Just on 40k for the Titans game but the heat would have kept a few away until later. There's a Titans group not far in front of us and I assume they are the bus crowd.
    Just a shame we couldn't hang on but as they say, you've got to lose one to win one. Next year I hope they can back this up.
    Had a quick chat to Steve M but not the time to raise the membership costs!

I’m convinced that the badgers and annesly will always have it out for the titans brand after Graham was bullied by our fans

Some suspect decisions today but taking nothing away from Newcastle and their team they were the better team on paper and at the back end of both halves

Feels like the refs and the no drink breaks on a 36 degree day made sure of that though which sucks

Bad Luck Girls you have the Player to be a good decade for the club all the best to you all

We pretty much got the rub of the green and we were outplayed where it matters which was on the scoreboard. Better luck next season.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Just watched the press conference. Hale and Murphy are such inspirational, classy, intelligent people. With leaders like them and the youngsters we have (most in any GF team ever, male or female), we're looking good for years to come. I thought Destiny's head knock really hurt us but so would not having Fui all season. I'm taking the moral victory. So proud of that group of women.

Quote Originally Posted by MaroonTitan View Post
    Just watched the press conference. Hale and Murphy are such inspirational, classy, intelligent people. With leaders like them and the youngsters we have (most in any GF team ever, male or female), we're looking good for years to come. I thought Destiny's head knock really hurt us but so would not having Fui all season. I'm taking the moral victory. So proud of that group of women.
    Press conference: Grand Final
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2023/...ss-conference/
    Georgia Hale and Karyn Murphy chat to the media after their Grand Final clash against the Knights
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

6 titans selected for the jillaroos test series

Shaylee Bent
    Lauren Brown
    Jaime Chapman
    Jess Elliston (debut)
    Shannon Mato
    Evania Pelite

Surprised Pelite named when she was looking very ginger in the GF but overall great to see a good representation

Karyn Murphy was all of us watching that game on the weekend

https://www.theroar.com.au/rugby-lea...-loss-1309642/