Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

I love them so much but nothing hurts more than a grand final loss..
    Get the ladies home tonight and let’s knuckle down for Newcastle.

I hope there is an open session so we can show the love before they fly down.

Booked tickets and flights to the gf weeks ago. So much happier now that I'll be there to see our club finally represented on the big day.

Rep Player

I’m a Shaylee Bent fan

First Grader

How good are the girls... Everyones playing their part from the vets to the youngsters and we're grimey to deal with. We've been looking much better lately on attack, LB has been so good.... And our defence is great. I don't think we can change the lineup with Taliah when Sienna has been doing so well out of the 9.

I think Sienna has been really good at 9 when she's come on. She's really good in that role and can tackle well enough for 20 or so mins and attracts defenders and does some really good things. KM has a black eye which means she's been training with the girls to get them ready.

We're also making this place a Jorgensen fan club right? Best ever.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxkgCSBpB3y/
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 24-09-23 at 10:38 PM.

Press conference: Semi-final
    Georgia Hale and Karyn Murphy chat to the media after their clash with the Roosters
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2023/...ce-semi-final/
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

The morning after. The girls way over celebrated the win yesterday. I’m very concerned they’ve played their GF. They will need to pull their heads in this morning and focus on Newcastle who in my mind are way stronger than Easts.
    That fullback Upton is insanely good and they have plenty of other strike too elsewhere.

First Grader

https://www.titans.com.au/news/2023/...e-grand-final/

Got till tonight to get shirts everyone. Surfside Busses had Go the Titans on a lot of the busses if not all of them yesterday/Saturday night.

How goods being in a grand final.
    Last edited by Cowabunga; 25-09-23 at 09:52 AM.

So... trying to get tickets to the GF was defo unsuccessful for two reasons. 1. Even though I have 4 NRLW memberships (in addition to 4 NRL memberships), it would only allow one ticket per transaction with the code provided. Secondly, no bays dedicated for NRLW teams, which in my opinion is a tad piss poor on the NRL's marketing behalf; If you do not want the women's to have any say in your GF seating allocations, allow them to play elsewhere on a different day. Maybe I'm just salty cause I missed out though

I reckon there will be tickets floating around because its the Broncos (Out of town) and Penrith (Lesser supported Sydney team going for a threepeat). Don't give up yet.

I totally agree with your feelings on Grand Final allocations for NRLW clubs!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Titans dominate Dally M nominees list
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2023/...nominees-list/

The Gold Coast Titans have dominated the nominee list for the 2023 NRLW Dally M Team of the Year as well as several individual Dally M awards announced by the NRL on Monday.

Ten players and coach Karyn Murphy have been shortlisted for a potential gongs, with the awards to be presented on Wednesday, September 27 in Sydney, ahead of the club's maiden grand final appearance on Sunday, October 1.

Evania Pelite headlines the list of nominees after leading the Dally M count after Round 3 - the votes going behind closed doors at the end of Round 4.

Titans forward David Fifita is also in the running to be named in the NRL's team of the year after his incredible performance at second row.

NRLW Dally M nominations
    Name Nomination

Karyn Murphy Coach of the Year
    Evania Pelite Fullback of the Year
    Destiny Mino-Sinapati Winger of the Year
    Jaime Chapman Centre of the Year
    Lauren Brown Halfback of the Year
    Shannon Mato Prop of the Year
    Jess Elliston Prop of the Year
    Brittany Breayley-Nati Hooker of the Year
    Shaylee Bent Second Rower of the Year
    Georgia Hale Lock of the Year / Captain of the Year
    Rilee Jorgensen Rookie of the Year / Tackle of the Year / NRLW Provan-Summons Medal

Quote Originally Posted by Cowabunga View Post
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2023/...e-grand-final/

Got till tonight to get shirts everyone. Surfside Busses had Go the Titans on a lot of the busses if not all of them yesterday/Saturday night.

How goods being in a grand final.
    I got into the spirit and ordered one of the NRLW shirts. I'm glad they gave us a second chance after posting it last week.

Can’t begrudge them a celebration and/or a big night out as they earned it … it’s what happens next that’s important … I feel Coach Murphy won’t let them get too carried away, after all we’re not talking about our male drongoes.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Appsy View Post
    So... trying to get tickets to the GF was defo unsuccessful for two reasons. 1. Even though I have 4 NRLW memberships (in addition to 4 NRL memberships), it would only allow one ticket per transaction with the code provided. Secondly, no bays dedicated for NRLW teams, which in my opinion is a tad piss poor on the NRL's marketing behalf; If you do not want the women's to have any say in your GF seating allocations, allow them to play elsewhere on a different day. Maybe I'm just salty cause I missed out though
    Mate, a couple of things. I also received a code for the GF after the women qualified. I have my GF tickets already but looking at Ticketek today it seemed that they were down to single tickets in all categories from very early this morning when the competing teams release happened. The code you used should have entitled you to 2 tickets per membership, not one in total. You may have only been able to redeem one as that is all that was left.

You mention that you have NRL memberships so I suggest (just in case) you try the code that you would have been emailed back in August when GF tickets first went on sale. This code will still work if you haven't redeemed against it, but if there are only single tickets left there's not much you can do, but give it a try.

Finally, the supposed final release is at 10am tomorrow which is for the general public, (anyone without membership etc), and even though I would hope that the NRL/Ticketek haven't held any back in preference to offering them today for members, you'd never know with them. I'd be checking at 10am just in case. Also,over the next few days tickets get returned from travel agents, clubs etc that are not using what they were allocated and often these are put on sale at any time. The only way is checking Ticketek frequently.
    Hope this helps and good luck.

EDIT - mate I just used the code sent today and was able to get two tickets in bays 317-321. It's noted on Ticketek as the Family Fun Zone and they are the elevated bays at the northern end. Ticketek will not let you buy a Family pass of 4 tickets as they don't have enough adjacent seats but you can get two in the age 4-15 category. That doesn't matter as they just scan you in anyway.
    Last edited by Mexican titan; 25-09-23 at 07:43 PM.

Did anyone attend training and if yes any comments?

This is what a Titans Grand Final team photo looks like!