Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cowabunga View Post
    Same 17 from the trials + Kini in the reserves, Would that mean he's been upgraded?

Looks like they might've swapped Schoupp and Sami unless that's just how it's been put into NRL.com
    Yep, Kini been promoted to top 30.

Don’t think centres have swapped...it’s just how they’re numbered. Schoupp wore 3 but plays on the right in trials.

Nice team selected IMO. It's super exciting to see Kini is very much in the picture to make a debut before round 11 now he is top 30. He looks to be right on the cusp of the 17 already. Kini IMO is already an upgrade on Turner.

No surprises. Good looking team.

It's good to see that the club has identified some of our key weaknesses and delivered some solutions. Whether it works out on the field is another thing.

Definitely less meh and more youthful possibility with the 2023 squad.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 28-02-23 at 05:50 PM.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Who would you sub on as first replace moe or clarke?

Good team. Happy to see Stimson on the bench, was good all pre-season, very sneaky 'Melbourne Storm random veteran pickup that gives good value' signing candidate.

Also, don't really like Moe+Clark together on the bench, swap Liu and Clark and it's perfect IMO, need one of Tino or Liu on at all times for defensive purposes while also attaching a good defender to whatever Moe is supposed to be on that end these days.

Pretty clear that Keano Kini is being fast-tracked into the 17, only a matter of time now.
    Last edited by NZTITAN; 28-02-23 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NZTITAN View Post
    Good team. Happy to see Stimson on the bench, was good all pre-season, very sneaky 'Melbourne Storm random veteran pickup that gives good value' signing candidate.

Also, don't really like Moe+Clark together on the bench, swap Liu and Clark and it's perfect IMO, need one of Tino or Liu on at all times for defensive purposes while also attaching a good defender to whatever Moe is supposed to be on that end these days.

Pretty clear that Keano Kini is being fast-tracked into the 17, only a matter of time now.
    Where will Kino play once fast-tracked mate?

JC either starts in the NRL or QCup, a waste of space on the bench. I would much rather McIntyre in for JC this game.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    Where will Kino play once fast-tracked mate?
    1 or 14 mate. Likely the latter.

OK...so JC?

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    OK...so JC?
    I’ll be very very surprised if JC is here come 2024 mate, think the writing is on the wall there with a lot of the recent moves IMO.

I’m even pretty confident he ends up being a mid-season loan elsewhere (Melbourne, Cronulla, Canberra, St George, Newcastle etc).

Hey all. Long time supporter, new poster to the forum.

Can’t remember the last time I was this excited for a new season.
    We’ve certainly flown under the radar this off season and we’re going to surprise more than a few people.
    IMO the best balanced side across the park we’ve had for years.
    Defence once again will be our success gauge but I’m very positive Brett White and team are going to tighten our leaky ship!
    Justins bench rotation will be crucial.
    Also very excited with our youth coming through….and after his showing in the first trial I’m stoked they’ve upgraded Keano to Top 30 already. He’s special.

Bring on the ‘23 season.
    Let the roller coaster begin!

I was starting to get the ****s with how little media attention we are receiving but the more I see of it I am starting to like it. The media attention is on Tiger’s,Dogs, Saints etc of the 22 season bottom 8. A slow start to the season and the media circle will form to tear into clubs. I just hope Foran and Verills can have an injury free start to the year fixing some of our major problems. Line speed, dummy half pass as accurate as a monkey with a hammer, kick-chase, loosing the wrestle. The price the Titans are paying for this game is worth having a punt.

Wonder if kinis spent any time at training at hooker or in the middle priming him for the 14 with his speed he could do what he did in the trials to most teams

Quote Originally Posted by AliDavysStep View Post
    Hey all. Long time supporter, new poster to the forum.

Can’t remember the last time I was this excited for a new season.
    We’ve certainly flown under the radar this off season and we’re going to surprise more than a few people.
    IMO the best balanced side across the park we’ve had for years.
    Defence once again will be our success gauge but I’m very positive Brett White and team are going to tighten our leaky ship!
    Justins bench rotation will be crucial.
    Also very excited with our youth coming through….and after his showing in the first trial I’m stoked they’ve upgraded Keano to Top 30 already. He’s special.

Bring on the ‘23 season.
    Let the roller coaster begin!
    Welcome mate, good to have you here

Welcome to the forum, AliDavyStep! I agree with you entirely. Hopefully after several weeks we can see some evidence on the improvement on bench rotation and defence. We will have some decent chances in Round 1 (Tigers) and Round 2 (Dragons) to blow the dust off.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER