Hi Titans fans,

First I want to apologise for the outage today. Thanks for your patience. It definitely gave me a bit of a kick in the ass to bring forward, and get stuck into some future plans.

We will be giving the forum a refresh and redesign but we want to take LoT across social media too. But the forum is always the heart.

I want to include everyone with the steering wheel going ahead and I'll present some ideas about refining and defining our branding before kick off. And you can expect some lowkey Zoom hangouts and brainstorms or something similar too to look forward to. On the other hand, I know not everyone can or is willing to get that personal. Rest assured your contributions will have equal value.

I've really enjoyed being a Titans fan and being part of this community and I have a lot of excitement and energy about it. But one thing is for sure, it'll never be about profit and the Titans and Rugby League fanbase will always come first.

The great work I've witnessed with the focus, knowledge sharing and education about our junior systems and juniors has been phenomenal and really has begun to equip our fanbase with knowledge and a healthy focus. I applaud everyone's efforts.

I've also begun to better appreciate that we are all different kinds of fans with different passions and interests. For me, I love club history, social programs, marketing, branding and membership. I also love supporter relations within the club and between other clubs. I'm also a massive international rugby league fan.

We got a big future, we believe in the club. I'm excited by challenges. And it looks like our roster may give us some joy in 2023.

Thanks again. There will be lots of fun ahead. Hope to see many of you in person in July-August when I can get back to Oz.

Brad/DIEHARD